Speech & communication delay in 2.5 year old

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tikabi
Speech & communication delay in 2.5 year old

Post by Tikabi » 17 Jul 2019

Hi Sir,

My son is 2.5 years old but not communicating much yet.
From last month we are sending him to play school. From 2-3 months, we can see lite improvement in his speech. He is repeating some words which we Speak to him. he says and identifies the alphabets, numbers, tells animals names & their sounds etc... Whatever we teach he learns n answers then when questioned. But the problem is he doesn't communicate with us, he doesn't even call us amma & dad. If he wants something, he takes me to that point and Keeps my palm on it. Otherwise he is active & healthy child. He understands mostly whatever we say.
Can you please tell me when will he talk like kids of his age. When will he communicate. We showed his horoscope to our family astrologer who says there is a little delay but he will talk and everything will be fine. I am really tensed to know by when he will Converse normally. Kindly help me in telling this.

We are scared to go to doctor as many are commercial and just tell us to go for speech therapy , autism etc

His details are as below.
DOB : 15-01-2017
Time : 05:48 AM
Place : Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India

Thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Speech & communication delay in 2.5 year old

Post by Sujit » 18 Jul 2019

At birth he is in stressful maha dasa of unfavorable Ketu till december 2021.
Current forecast has some hurdles for him to express properly which will show some improvement towards end of year and in 2020. There is nothing wrong if the child goes to one hour speech therapy classes and does not cost much. It will speed up things. Current time is also difficult for mother of the child.
Good luck

Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 18 Jul 2019

Hi Sujit sir,

Thanks for your reply. Feeling relieved that he will show improvement soon.

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 12 Sep 2019

Hi ,

Please let me know when can I expect my child to talk normally like the kids of his age. As mentioned above by Sujit sir, there can be little improvement from this year end. But I am anxious to know when he will be talking normally.
Now he repeats many words, learns everything we teach and answers them when questioned. But all those are databased questions to which he responds. He doesn't communicate at all.

Waiting for reply, thank you

DOB : 15-01-2017
Time : 05:48 AM
Place : Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India

Tikabi

Re: Speech delay, kindly respond astrologers

Post by Tikabi » 13 Sep 2019

Respected members,
Request any of the astrologers to respond.

Thanks again!

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 13 Sep 2019

Full improvement can be expected in the dasa of Venus starting from end 2021. Meanwhile you can donate curd rice to some needy persons (or may be at a temple for e.g) on at least two sukla paksha Monday nights with a sankalp for early cure. It will help.

TKC

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 01 Sep 2022

Respected astrologers,

My son is now 5.8 years old. He is on the ASD spectrum. He is undergoing the required therapies from past 2.5 years. I have earlier posted a query regarding him 3 years ago. There is definitely improvement in his communication than before but still it's not a conversational communication . He also exhibits social delay. He is attending school and is in UKG now. Now and then , we get complaints on his behaviour in school.
Truly worried and depressed thinking about our future. Will my kid ever overcome these ASD issues and converse fluently and understand everything. Will he have a formal education? Do you see him living a good life independently ? Please guide me.
Also we have performed many remedies suggested by astrologers whoever has suggested us.

His details
Abhiram
15- Jan-2017
05:48 AM ( one astrologer rectified it to 5:47 AM)
Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.

Please reply .
Thank you,
Manjula

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Apr 2023

Namaste TKC,
tylorechandra wrote:
13 Sep 2019
Full improvement can be expected in the dasa of Venus starting from end 2021. Meanwhile you can donate curd rice to some needy persons (or may be at a temple for e.g) on at least two sukla paksha Monday nights with a sankalp for early cure. It will help.

TKC
A quick observation of the birth-chart shows Udaya Lagna to be placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purvashada Nakshatra. Mercury/Budha is placed alongside and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra. Mano-Karaka Moon/Chandra is placed in the 9th house of Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and hence the child has started his life in Ketu Maha-Dasha. Moon/Chandra is in close conjunction with Rahu.

On the sidelines, both Ketu and Venus/Shukra are placed in the 3rd house (Kumbha Rashi) and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. Mars/Kuja the (5th &) 12th lord is lurking around.

Now, it's been a while since the child has started his Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha, who happens to be a nasty Roga-Karaka. So, in my understanding, the same set of Grahas/Planets seem to be active. This has made me wonder how and what might bring in the much needed relief to the child and his family.

Kindly share your thoughts, when you get a chance...

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Apr 2023

Hi,

For the records, Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru-dev is placed in the 10th house and 10th lord Mercury/Budha is placed in the alongside Udaya Lagna. So, there is Rashi Parivarthana. This, when activated could bring about a some change - although it would call for validation of Kendradipathya Dosha.

Sincerely...

Tikabi

Post by Tikabi » 17 May 2023

Hi Sishya

Can you kindly tell how my child's education and life will be? Are the days only going to be tough 😭. Can we expect him to lead a regular independent life. Pls help.

Thank you