Prognosis for ASD son

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Prognosis for ASD son

Post by Sishya » 13 Jun 2022

Hi,
Sishya wrote:
11 Jun 2022
In any case, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.
In case of continued speech problem, kindly consider the following remedy:
Vagvadini.PNG
Sincerely...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Astrohope

Post by Astrohope » 13 Jun 2022

Many thanks KMD ji, Sishya ji and Professor ji for your valuable inputs.
@Sishya ji, yes I have also been told that my chart has very good planet placements, especially Jupiter. I was wondering why I have to go thro so much pain and suffering in Jupiter dasha. My birth time is accurate as confirmed by my mother.
We have performed pooja for budha at budhan sthal Thiruvengadu, which was the remedy suggested.
As far as desha-kaala-patra , I could not fully understand what it means, but sharing some details: 1. We are currently living Mumbai 2. Marriage date :8 May 2011 at Chennai 3. Both of us have professional education, I am an engineer and MBA , my husband is a chartered accountant 4. My son was born via normal delivery, no complications at all during the pregnancy .

@ProfessorPyarelal ji Thank you so much for your detailed analysis, relieved to know that the future may not be as bleak as I feared for my son .

Astrohope

Post by Astrohope » 16 Jun 2022

Many thanks KMD ji, Sishya ji and ProfessorPyareLal ji for your valuable inputs.
I have been trying to post mutiple times , hope this time works with the hack suggested by Sishya ji.

@Sishya ji to answer your questions
1. We performed puja for Budh at the Budh temple in Thiruvenkadu , which was the suggested remedy.
2.I also understand I have favourable planetary positions in my chart, which left me wondering as to why my Jupiter dasha(lagna lord placed in Dhanu lagna)has been so trying. My preceding Rahu dasha was very good overall, I did very well in school and college, was a rank holder, got very good jobs, bought a house and a car before I was 25, got married to a wonderful person.
3.Apologies, could not fully understand "Desha-kaal-patra", hopefully this info helps: We are currently living in Mumbai, originally from Tamil Nadu.
Got married on 8 May 2011. I am an engineer and have an MBA(1 yr full time course done in 2018). I left my job in 2016 after my son was diagnosed to focus on his therapies etc., and restarted my career in 2019 after the MBA.
My husband is a Chartered Accountant

Also I was not able to open the attachment you shared, do not have permissions to do so.

@ProfessorPyareLal ji : Thanks for your positive words, very comforting indeed. You mentioned about choosing a style of education to his liking. We are actually considering relocating abroad(Europe), based on inputs from his teachers/special educators that the system there would be more suited to him.
Could you please tell me if based on his chart such a move would be positive?

Thanks to all of you , once again!
Regards,
Astrohope

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jun 2022

Hi,

Overseas travel is definitely possible and could prove to be helpful. Given the strong footprint and influence of Ketu, it would be beneficial if you were to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: Please do not enroll him in the ICSE stream. If already done, kindly reconsider and evaluate alternate options.

Sincerely...

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 18 Jun 2022

Hi Astrohope,

This is in response to your question regarding your Jupiter dasha. In your D-1 chart, Jupiter is the ascendant lord placed in ascendant. It gives rise to maha-purusha yoga and overall indicates a wonderful Jupiter dasha.

However, you have mentioned that there have been challenges especially with regard to son's health thus far in Jupiter dasha. Let's analyze D-7 chart to find answers.

In D-7, we need to see the D-7 ascendant, its lord, 5th house lord and putra karaka (Jupiter). In your D-7, ascendant is Pisces. Therefore ascendant lord Jupiter and Moon (5th lord) are to be analyzed. Moon is in 9th which is good but debilitated (poses challenges). Jupiter is in the 12th (losses) with 12th lord Saturn. As per the given time of birth, your son was born in Jupiter antar-dasha in Jupiter maha-dasha. The only supporting point for this event (birth of child) during this period is that Jupiter is putra-karaka. However, Jupiter's placement in 12th with 12th lord does not support this event.

Whereas if time of birth is changed to 14:12 hrs, things seem to fall in place. D-7 ascendant in this case is Aries. 5th lord Sun is in 9th house and putra-karaka Jupiter is in 11th (gains) with 11th lord. Therefore, you gained a son because putra-karaka Jupiter is placed in house of gains with 11th lord (giving gains). Therefore this time of birth builds a stronger case for birth of Son in Jupiter antar-dasha in Jupiter maha-dasha.

The reason for challenges with regard to child in Jupiter antar-dasha and Saturn antar-dasha is the conjunction of Jupiter with Saturn which is a natural malefic. Mercury antar-dasha also posed challenges because Mercury is in 6th from ascendant and 8th from dasha lord Jupiter. Gradual improvement in his health is seen from Ketu antar-dasha onwards.

I have verified that this time of birth (14:12hrs) also support date of marriage (D-9), graduation, post graduation (D-24), and resignation from job (D-10).

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Jun 2022

Hi,

In my humble opinion, Saptamsa or D-7 shows less preferred conjunctions (even with changed timing, in the form of Saturn/Shani-dev with Jupiter/Guru, Sun/Ravi with Rahu, Mars/Kuja with Mercury/Budha and Venus/Shukra with Ketu) and hence my earlier post, as also the thought to consider/validate "Desha-Kaala-Patra".

Sincerely...

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 23 Jun 2022

Hi Astrohope,

The D-5 chart (panchamsa or panchama-amsa) is not parashari but used by some to look for fame (celebrity status), power, influence, political success, effectiveness of raja yogas and mahapurusha yogas.

If this is applied in your case, Jupiter is in own sign (Sagittarius) in 1st house and therefore gives mahapurusha yoga. In D-5 chart, Jupiter is in 3rd house (Aquarius) and therefore the yoga may be diluted in giving its good effects.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 29 Jun 2022

Astrohope wrote:
13 Jun 2022
@ProfessorPyarelal ji Thank you so much for your detailed analysis, relieved to know that the future may not be as bleak as I feared for my son .
+
Astrohope wrote:
16 Jun 2022
@ProfessorPyareLal ji : Thanks for your positive words, very comforting indeed. You mentioned about choosing a style of education to his liking. We are actually considering relocating abroad(Europe), based on inputs from his teachers/special educators that the system there would be more suited to him.
Could you please tell me if based on his chart such a move would be positive?
Dear Astrohope again,

I've been quite busy hence replying now.

As I quickly glance through all the 3 horoscopes - it's fascinating to see all of them showing potential of foreign travel, migration and settlement.
Rahu in your son's and husband's horoscope, Mercury in your husband's horoscope and Jupiter, Venus, Sun and even Mars in yours and your son's horoscope show their prominence in this regard.
Rahu in your husband's horoscope may encourage foreign relocation especially presently during Rahu MahaDasha.

Yes, different system and style and foreign influence of education may be positive for your son's horoscope because of effective Rahu, Venus influence besides Sun in this regard.

I see the period from November-December 2022 till July-August 2023 as being fruitful for foreign migration endeavors; though the present ongoing short period is also suitable (depends on efforts and progress in the regard).

Suitable countries and regions (since you mentioned in Europe only) for relocating astrologically, broadly (in combination of the 3 horoscopes) include : Holland, UK and Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Lithuania, Austria, Sweden, Portugal, Hungary, Spain, Norway, Luxemberg, France; and may be their neighbouring countries; and Greek speaking islands in-around Mediterranean.

Hope this's useful.
Regards,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments