Recurrent miscarriages: HELP HELP HELP

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor
Recurrent miscarriages: HELP HELP HELP

Post by Gargi13 » 08 Jun 2021

Dear sir/madam,

I have been married for 8 years. Happily married. Had to struggle very hard for career but now I am happy. Though my husband is still struggling to make his career.
In year 2020 we planned to have a child and got lucky to conceive as thought. But that happiness didn’t last much.

I had conceived in January but miscarried on 29 March.again this year ie 2021 we again tried in January but again suffered miscarriage on 10 April. Now my miscarriages are haunting me. I am unable to sleep and uplift my mood and emotions. The fear of facing same situation again in future is not letting me move on. Please have a look on our horoscope again and let me know if future is on brighter side. I am finding my self sunken in deep sorrow. Every night that moment haunts me. I am unable to overcome this fear. When Is the right time for us to become parents.

Date of marriage 26/03/2013

Husband’s details
Name Ishan Katoch
Dob 27/August/1989
Time 9:54 pm
Place Palampur, Kangra district, Himachal Pradesh India

My details
Name Gargi Thakur
Dob 13/December/1988
Time 8:40 am
Place sundernagar, district Mandi, Himachal Pradesh India

Kindly help.
Thanks and regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Recurrent miscarriages: HELP HELP HELP

Post by Dr Neeraj » 15 Sep 2021

Dear Gargi
I replied in another thread. This is a very good time for you to have kids.
God bless you
Neeraj

Garga
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Garga » 20 Sep 2021

Namaste sister, in you Saptamsha chart (chart of children) there is a severe block in 9H of first child. You need to do Kali puja to remove the Amavasya dosha there. Without this remedy, birth of child is difficult.
Wish you good luck.
Best wishes.

astrologershrimohan

Post by astrologershrimohan » 22 Feb 2022

Viist Kukke subrahmanya swamy and go sarpa sanskara there. You can read online about this temple.