Mother: Severe Brain Stroke

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
godslayer
Contributor
Contributor
Mother: Severe Brain Stroke

Post by godslayer » 07 Jun 2021

Dear All,

Amidst of already very difficult and desperate times. I come out to my brothers and sisters for help and guidance. My mother, the only surviving member of my family except me, suffered from a very severe brain stroke(cerebellum extended to brain stem) on 14th march. She was admitted in aiims delhi for next 13 days and was discharged on 27th. Her vitals are stable but she is unable to move or speak.

There has not been any improvement in lifeskills wherein ideally by now, she should've been walking at least. Due to covid times, her physiotherapy has also been delayed and its good 2.5 month without much recovery.

I really am in a bad state of taking care of a bedridden patient completely alone by myself and yet been disappointed with no progress. I really love my mother very much and doing everything by myself is extremely difficult, slowly i have gotten tired and fatigued, and full of remorse myself.

I, with folded hands, request you all to Please help me in realising on why, how, how much, when will she recover.

Lipika Gupta
01-08-1962
New Delhi
21:30

Regards,
GodsLayer

Dear Friends, Kindly Note,
The username is GodsLayer.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mother: Severe Brain Stroke

Post by Pem » 07 Jun 2021

Hello Godslayer
She is running Rahu/Saturn/Mars/Mercury fromthe period mentioned.
Most of the planets are not working in her favour at this time especially
during this Rahu/Saturn period.
It is recommended that Navagraha Poojas are done on Saturdays with temple
priest which is the only hope to alleviate the suffering and for her recovery.
Also remember to do worship to Sri Hanuman. take small donations etc.
the rasi nakshatra is : Ashlesha required by priest.
You need to take immediate action.
Await your feedback.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 07 Jun 2021

Dear Pemji,

Thank you for your guidance. I will certainly begin to take action right away.

From my understanding, Navgraha pooja is to be done with ashlesha nakshatra, of mother in mind. Am i correct?

Alongwith that tuesdays are to be observed with hanumanji's worship.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jun 2021

Hi,

Very sorry to hear of the development... Last night, I had preferred to dwell on my observations. Incidentally, I'm a little distracted and will try spending more time later on.

At first pass, to me, the congregation in and crowding of Karaka Rashi (Cancer), including Maha-Dasha lord Rahu being placed too close to Roga-Karaka Sun/Ravi (and actually engaging in a Planetary war or Graha Yudha), Moon/Chandra (significator of Blood/Fluids in body), Mercury/Budha (significator of Brain/Nerves) in the mix seemed to stand out. For the records, Mercury/Budha is combust. Incidentally, all of them occupy Sarpa Drekkana and are activated - not a good sign at all.

To make matters worse, they are aspected by Retrograde/Vakra 12th lord (and current Antara lord) Saturn/Shani-dev and Ketu, who are too close for comfort and engage in a Planetary war or Graha Yudha. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru being Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 12th house of hospitalization - not to mention the recent/current planetary transits or Gochara.

Given that Udaya Lagna is placed in Meena Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru. Udaya Lagna is close to the Cusp or Sandi... moving Rashis, if the birth-time were 7 minutes earlier. So, I've wondered if Karaka Rashi is 5th house signifying the perpetrator of the current situation to be her Child/Children (I mean worried about or ticked with them) or the 6th house/Bhava and hence the Roga-Sthana.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jun 2021

Oh! By the way... unless I'm terribly mistaken, your Moon/Chandra is placed in Cusp or Sandhi, at the border of Dhanur Rashi and Makara Rashi. If true, you are still goring through Sade-Sathi or transit of Saturn/Shani-dev across natal Moon/Chandra... and hence, under the influence. That would perhaps explain your situation.

On the sidelines, Dhanur Rashi also happens to be your 4th house. The Significator Moon/Chandra is placed there loosely conjunct Rahu (in the Rahu-Ketu axis), your current Maha-Dasha lord... and 4th lord Jupiter/Guru is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc. Antara lord Saturn/Shani-dev is also powerfully placed. Subsequent Antara is that of Retrograde/Vakra Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha, who is uncomfortably placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation sign of Meena Rashi.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense for you to seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, Mantra to appease Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev will be beneficial.

Sincerely...

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 08 Jun 2021

Ashlesha Nakshatra is the Rasi Nakshatra and can be given to the priest for
ANY archanas/poojas done in her name, not specifically to Sri Hanuman.
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 10 Jun 2021

Sishya wrote:
07 Jun 2021
Hi,

Very sorry to hear of the development... Last night, I had preferred to dwell on my observations. Incidentally, I'm a little distracted and will try spending more time later on.

At first pass, to me, the congregation in and crowding of Karaka Rashi (Cancer), including Maha-Dasha lord Rahu being placed too close to Roga-Karaka Sun/Ravi (and actually engaging in a Planetary war or Graha Yudha), Moon/Chandra (significator of Blood/Fluids in body), Mercury/Budha (significator of Brain/Nerves) in the mix seemed to stand out. For the records, Mercury/Budha is combust. Incidentally, all of them occupy Sarpa Drekkana and are activated - not a good sign at all.

To make matters worse, they are aspected by Retrograde/Vakra 12th lord (and current Antara lord) Saturn/Shani-dev and Ketu, who are too close for comfort and engage in a Planetary war or Graha Yudha. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru being Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 12th house of hospitalization - not to mention the recent/current planetary transits or Gochara.

Given that Udaya Lagna is placed in Meena Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Bhadrapada Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru. Udaya Lagna is close to the Cusp or Sandi... moving Rashis, if the birth-time were 7 minutes earlier. So, I've wondered if Karaka Rashi is 5th house signifying the perpetrator of the current situation to be her Child/Children (I mean worried about or ticked with them) or the 6th house/Bhava and hence the Roga-Sthana.

Sincerely...
Thank you shishyaji for an up close and in depth analysis and i can confirm all the details shared by you including mine are absolutely correct.

I have to give it to you for the patience and time you have given to this case, going even as far as to find my birth details to correlate the situation. This is very commendable.

However i still seek the ways of fixing the problems, if they can be fixed or are permanent...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Jun 2021

Hi,

Many a times, belief in the presence of and blessings from such divine powers is what keeps us going in the face of all adversities. Based on your convenience, availability of bandwidth and practicality of the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider participating in Chandika (the fiercest manifestation of Goddess Durga) or Chandi Homa or performing Rahu Shanti Homa.

Please also consider chanting Durga Gayatri Mantra (see below), 108 times daily, with unwavering faith, utmost bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. In fact, it would help if your mother also were to chant it on a daily basis - over and beyond her on-going treatment.

Om Chaamundaayai Vidmahe / Mahaa Bhagavataya Dhimahi / Tanno Durgaa prachodayaat.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 11 Jun 2021

The current dasa/antara/pratyantara are all unfavorable for recovery. The subsequent pratyantaras and antaras are also not favorable.

As per my understanding, recovery is difficult.

Only prayers can help. Pl pray as suggested earlier by others.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jun 2021

Hi,

Apart from propitiating Rahu, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider chanting the following Shani-dev Mantra 108 times daily:

Shani Dev Mantra:
Nilanjana Samabhasam Ravi Putram Yamagrajam
Chaya Martanda Sambhutam Tam Namami Shanescharam

Meaning of Shani Dev Mantra in English
I bow down to Lord Shani Dev who is effulgent as that of a blue mountain. He is the son of Lord Surya(Sun/Ravi) and the brother of Yama (God of Death). He is born to Chaya and Martanda (another name of Sun/Ravi).

Sincerely...

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 12 Jun 2021

Dear Shishyaji & tylorechandra

Thank you very much for your advices. Prayers are all i have i feel. I shall continue to pray under your guidances.🙏

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 Jun 2021

Any issues of your mother health especially with regard to head since birth or pretty long time, I feel stroke not occurred suddenly, but certain issues seen especially on her her brain or head since long time

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 12 Jun 2021

Hi,

Could you please clarify whether the date of birth is Jan 8th or is it 1st August 1962?

If it is 1st August, then there are indications of favorable times during Ketu antar-dasha (Nov 2024 to Nov 2025).

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 13 Jun 2021

vedam33 wrote:
12 Jun 2021
Any issues of your mother health especially with regard to head since birth or pretty long time, I feel stroke not occurred suddenly, but certain issues seen especially on her her brain or head since long time
Blood pressure issue has been there since many years. But it was under control with medications... Nothing this severe was expected to happen ...

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 22 Jun 2021

Please try Ayurvedic medicines ..
I am a stroke survivor myself..

Please ensure your mother listens to Mahamrityunjay Mantra as much as possible.

Ayurveda & Mahamrityunjay cured me .. I will keep your mother in my prayers ..

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 22 Jun 2021

also .. please keep a close check on her diabetes levels.. post-stroke diabetes levels increase exponentially ..

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 23 Jun 2021

Thank you @reverse ji for your wishes & prayers ,however, her case is very critical with right side paralysis and speech slurring, low alertness. Any reference to expert ayurvedic doctors will help a lot.

Every morning begins with following
1) Shree panchmukhi hanuman kavacham
2) Kali chalisa
3) Ram raksha strotam
4) shree rudrakhshtam
5) shree sukhram

I will add MMJ path to it.

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 25 Jun 2021

1.giloy sat
2.rasraj ras
3.yogender ras
4.makar dwaj
5.prawal pishti
6.swarn makshik bhasm
7.medha vati
8.ashvgandha churan
9.ekang vir ras
10.chander prabha vati
11.triodishank duggal

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Twice a day with warm milk

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Sab theek ho jayega.. just a matter of time

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 28 Jun 2021

Wishing her a speedy recovery. Charts show complications in heart and legs. Your description is suggestive that cerebellum is not functioning. It is attached to brain stem and unable to understand cerebellum touching brain stem. Have you identified the source of block in brain by scan /EEG? There should be improvement if medicine is administered after stroke.
Chara Paryaya dasa of D-6 chart (illnesses, litigations && worries):
Vi MD: 2015-08-02 - 2022-08-02
Antardasas in this MD:
Sc: 2020-03-30 - 2020-11-01
Li: 2020-11-01 - 2021-05-31
Vi: 2021-05-31 - 2021-12-31
Le: 2021-12-31 - 2022-08-02 Current antara is Virgo(D6 LAGNA - Libra) being 12th to lagna confines bandhana till Dec 2021 and after that cure can be expected.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

godslayer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by godslayer » 29 Jun 2021

Thank you for the encouraging messages @reverse ji.

These are too many ayurvedic medicines. Not really sure how to give them. any learned ayurvedic doctor's help would be appreciated.

reverse
Contributor
Contributor

Post by reverse » 30 Jun 2021

Basically we need to mix all the medicines and make a churan..
Please check and consult with any ayurvedic doctor in your vicinity.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Jul 2021

Hi,

I've read/heard of effective treatment to such conditions in alternate/Ayurvedic medicine. In case you are interested , you can try to Google - Dr. C.Mohan Rao's stroke treatment at Palamaner and validate.

PS: Just sharing word of mouth and other publicly available information - I don't have personal experience.

Sincerely...

kaponeh
Contributor
Contributor

Hallucinations and delusions remedy as per astrology

Post by kaponeh » 20 Jul 2021

Dear All,

I would like to request your time and guidance for a quick look at my father's charts also. As in above case he has been diagnosed with Parkinson's and is having hallucinations and delusions , seeing people who are threatening him or the delusion that we are conspiring against him and he is loosing hope and mind with all this sudden illness, tried various medications but his mind is as restless as before , I humbly request you to please advice if there is any hope for him to get better , everyday it is getting worst and as care providers it's very difficult to help him

His details are

S Kapoor
Date of birth : 8th Sep 1945
Born in Amritsar, at 16:53 hours.

God bless you all