Prayers for recovery

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sudha123
Prayers for recovery

Post by Sudha123 » 10 May 2021

Hello
My uncle is admitted in a hospital due to covid pneumonia last 15 days His condition is very bad.
None of us can go check on him too due to strict restriction. No proper information from the hospital too. Please read his chart and let me know if there could be improvement in his condition. I pray to almighty to help him recover. He is like a father figure to me.

Date of bith 12/10/1953( oct 12)
Place of birth Venkatagiri, Andrapradesh
Time of birth 3 .00am

Please help.
Thanks

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Prayers for recovery

Post by Shivshankar » 29 May 2021

Chant mahamritunjaya mantra

hamid

Post by hamid » 04 Jun 2021

THE HOROSCOPE SHOWS RECOVERY.
AScendant 9 leo 49

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 06 Jun 2021

Sudha123 wrote:
10 May 2021
Hello
My uncle is admitted in a hospital due to covid pneumonia last 15 days His condition is very bad.
None of us can go check on him too due to strict restriction. No proper information from the hospital too. Please read his chart and let me know if there could be improvement in his condition. I pray to almighty to help him recover. He is like a father figure to me.

Date of bith 12/10/1953( oct 12)
Place of birth Venkatagiri, Andrapradesh
Time of birth 3 .00am

Please help.
Thanks
Hello Sudha
Present period is Moon/Saturn/Moon/Moon
Both Saturn and Moon are enemies for this chart.
The present period requires appeasing of both these planets:
Prayers/poojas to Devi Parvathi for Moon; and to Lord Shani and Hanuman
could bring favourable results to help him at this time.
You can do it on his behalf with temple priest; his rasi nakshatra is : Anuradha.
I hope this helps you.
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Jun 2021

Hi,

Going by my settings and assuming I've not goofed up while keying in birth-details, it looks like the native started his Rahu Sookshma-Antara... and Rahu is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by his enemy Sun/Ravi.

Maha-Dasha lord Moon/Chandra rules the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc. He is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Vrischika Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by 6th lord of Roga-Sthana and current Antara lord Saturn/Shani-dev, who is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign of Tula Rashi. For the records Saturn/Shani-dev is a top class Maraka for the chart and is conjunct with another Maraka Mercury/Budha. So, I'm inclined to think the odds are stacked up.

Kindly provide an update on the native's health condition - please let me/us know if you've considered performing Maha-Mritunjaya Homa.

Sincerely...

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 07 Jun 2021

Hello,
Thanks for all the replies.
I uncle passed away the very next day I posted my query.( declared dead on May 12 at 5.23 am). Nothing could be done. He was on high density oxygen and later on ventilator . His lung damage was more than 80 % . Irony is that my aunt( his wife) was sick with covid and it was my uncle who took her to the hospital. Later he too fell sick.,my aunt recovered but his condition worsened.

We did chant Mrytunjaya mantra ,wrote Ram naam ,but nothing worked.May be it was too later for prayers. We could not do any rituals for him due to covid protocols.
How will we know that his soul is at peace.?How should we go about now?

Thanks, stay safe

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 07 Jun 2021

Sad to hear.
OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI ..
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jun 2021

Hi,

Very sad to hear... please accept my/our heartfelt condolences. We join you in prayers for the departed Soul - may his Soul Rest in Peace.

From an Astrological perspective, as called out previously, the time was not really good for his recovery...

Sincerely...

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 08 Jun 2021

My Deepest Sympathies on your great loss ! May his soul find eternal happiness.
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Jun 2021

Hi,
Sudha123 wrote:
07 Jun 2021
How will we know that his soul is at peace.?How should we go about now?
Just so you are aware, very much like birth-chart analysis, there exists a concept called "Punya Chakra or Death Chart Analysis", wherein a chart is cast using the time of death. Such a chart, in laymen's terms can be translated as the "Horoscope of Death".

The subject (Punya Chakra or Death Chart) comes under the realm of "Life after Death or Soul's Journey in the other realms" and hence remains a mystery. However strong astrological principles, logic & intuitive faculties are applied, most of the delineation on this subject remains impossible to confirm (at least to a rationale thinking mind, to which we are invariably tuned in the current realm). Hence, any/all understandings or conclusions will remain essentially assumptions or stay unconfirmed. To make things more interesting, recording or pronouncing the timing of death is also very much debatable.

Sincerely....

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 Jun 2021

Hi,

For a good/decent understanding of the Punya Charka or Death Chart, it would make sense for us to understand death is the moment when the Jeeva (Soul/Atma) is separated from Shareera (physical body). But then, although breaking the primary bond between Jeeva and Shareera is important... it is perhaps a bit easier, when comparted to some of the other deeper or intimate bonding that are a lot more tougher to break.

Given that “Udaya Lagna” of Punya Chakra signifies the physical body, which has been abandoned by Jeeva, one should be able to validate inherent (malefic) influences in the Punya Chakra to understand the nature, cause and circumstances associated with death. Hence, it is suggested to focus/study/analyze placement of Udaya Lagna along with Lagna Lord to understand the situation, at the time/moment of death.

Next obvious focal point for due consideration is ‘Mind’ for it is responsible for most of the intimate bonding in our lifetime, in the world of Maya - including the bonding with Jeeva. So, understanding the placement of natural or Naisargika Mano-Karaka Moon/Chandra, the 4th house along with 4th lord is necessary.

Thereafter, study of natural or Naisargika Karaka for Atma Sun/Ravi is quint essential. Powerful Sun/Ravi in a chart is an indicator of a Pious Soul.

Subsequently, it would make sense t ofurther study and analyze other planets/grahas, their placement/condition, malefic/benefic influences, inherent Yogas/Doshas etc., to get some insight and make associated deductions on this topic.

Sincerely...

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 09 Jun 2021

Thankyou so much. The punya chart is very interesting. I am very much interested to learn more on souls and their journey. My uncle passed away on May 12 5.23 am. Place of death Chennai.
On May 11, the doctors told us that he was not responding and literally on machine support. They also adviced us to take him home too. My uncle was detected covid negative on May 9 and was shifted to a non covid ward,but since he had severe breathing issues he had to be put on a ventilator.I remember last month same day, we were desperately looking for a ventilator bed ,luckily we found one in the same hospital.

As May 11 happened to be amavasya, we requested the doctors to hold him for one more day as we were arranging for a second opinion consultation with one of the best pulmonologist in the city. We did get an appointment in the evening too ,but my uncle passed away at 5.23 am( this is what we were told, we really don't know what happened inside the ICU the whole night). Now that he had died, they refused to hand over the body, they tested again and said he was covid positive( within 2 days how could he be positive again??) So many procedures, so many protocols... They allowed us to see his face when he was shifted to crematorium in the ambulance around 2.30 pm Now again at the crematorium we had to wait. We had a token system. It was like a toll gate. Ambulance after ambulance all carrying the covid dead. Sir, it was hell! Real hell.
I sincerely pray that his soul finds peace. He did not deserve to die such a death.

I am sorry to write so much, just trying to vent our agony and helplessness. Conditions are horrible in hospitals. Nothing comes out in the media.
Please let me know if the same time of death can be taken to read the chart. I shall be glad if you learned astrologers can read his chart ( if time permits) and let me know if he is at peace.

Thankyou. Sorry again for a long post.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Jun 2021

Hi,

Given your curiosity/interest, I've gone ahead and cast the Punya Chakra or Death Chart of your loved ones. Given that Punya Chakra or Death Chart falls in the realm of life after death and hence remains a mystery... for there is no way to validate or confirm our understanding. So, I seek/beg forgiveness from the noble soul, whose Punya chart details are discussed here, for any mistakes/false judgments/conclusions on my part.

A quick observation of the chart shows Udaya Lagna, Moon/Chandra and Sun/Ravi all placed in Mesha Rashi - an indication that Mind, Body and Soul were in sync/prepared or in alignment for the journey ahead. Sun/Ravi being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or his exaltation sign and being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Krittika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi himself. The presiding deity Agni or Fire God has the ability to burn all negativity and purify everything. Sun/Ravi is the natural or Naisargika Atmakaraka or represents Soul/Atma. Hence, Sun/Ravi being placed in his exaltation sign is an indicator of a truly pious Soul. There are also other indicators of the Soul being noble or elevated. But then, given Krittika Nakshatra (also hosting Moon/Chandra) is of Rajasic Guna and primary motivation is Desire, I'm forced to wonder if the Soul is desiring of rebirth.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 Jun 2021

It is very sad to hear about the death of your a uncle , may his soul rest in peace
Can you pl share the place of death , time and date of death , so that I cast punyachart to know how his soul will move after death
If ok then share other wise ignore no worries
Regards
Vedam

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 12 Jun 2021

This is about punyachart calculated for 5.23 am ist on may 12 th 2021 at Chennai
Punyachart is important to analyse as it tells , what the native did in this life , and what is the Gati of soul after death . Planets in the 6 th indicate native had weakness corresponding to the planets there in , 6 th house has no planets there in but it is aspected by mars , so might be having very krodha ,type but pardoned by god due to graha Drishti of jup on mars and soul will not undergo suffering for those weakness in this life .
8th house is occupied by Ketu , so uncle might have been sinned against his grand father or elders . Further sun is in lagna so not a peaceful end was indicated .
Lagna is occupied by sun , which is occupied in sagg navamsa, that is 9 th navamsa
The soul will remain in mirthu loka for 9 years due to weakness resulted in deep attachments to near and dear ones
There fore the son etc should carefully do Shradha and Tarpanam for Atleast 9 years to help the departed soul
This is a sound advice for learning students ,and probably I must have been careful while writing, take it as a academic discussion,as we can’t communicate with those who have left us , please relax , my readings could be wrong it is based on teachings given in a few slokas in text .but better Shradha done for him

Sudha123

Post by Sudha123 » 13 Jun 2021

Thankyou Sishya ji and Vedam ji for taking time and analysing the punya chart. I shall inform my uncle's son about your findings and make sure he does all the rituals promptly.
I hope my uncle finds peace. Thankyou so muchl once again