Case of twins

Questions about health.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Manasa123
Case of twins

Post by Manasa123 » 27 Jan 2020

An interesting case posted in an astrological group
A lady has twin sons born one minute apart the elder one is autistic and having seizures..the other one is intelligent and normal.again here two mutually debilitated planets aspecting each other also Mars is exalted in navamsa..can anyone answer the reason for one condition?
23/11/2009
1:59 pm /2:00 pm
Johannesburg,south Africa

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Case of twins

Post by Sujit » 29 Jan 2020

Are you sure the time difference is one minute. It could be more.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Manasa123

Post by Manasa123 » 29 Jan 2020

Yes time difference is one minute only
I reconfirmed it from the mother.
The elder one has autism and seizures..
Younger is very brilliant according to mother

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 01 Feb 2020

Hi,

Out of curiosity, I've cast and reviewed the chart multiple times. In my initial analysis, I was not convinced the planetary positions/condition could contribute to the stated problem - at least not to the extent I understood the problem to be.

I was hoping one of the more learned and elevated souls looked up this thread and shared their observations. Personally, I've seen much more afflicted charts without as much misery/suffering. In any case, below are my myopic observations; wish learned folk chime-in with their thoughts:

1. The little one is born with Mandi and Gulika on either side of Udaya Lagna, something that will qualify as a minor form of Papa-kartari Yoga and contributing to affliction/weakening of Lagna. Mandi and Gulika are low profile miscreants. They are capable of acting like strong catalysts towards extreme maleficity……capable of causing havoc in certain conditions.
2. Debilitation of Lagna-Lord is not helping the cause.
3. Strong malefics in kendras (3-4) form strong Ashuba Yoga, in extreme cases making the individual dependent on others.

That said, it would help though if OP were to describe in detail, what has been observed/diagnosed and called out as a case of "Autism". In any case, I would suggest the parents/well-wishers to consider remedial measures for "Lagna Shuddhi". I hope learned and knowledgeable folk either endorse and/or suggest suitable Dharmic/Vedic remedies.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh! By the way, in my observation/analysis I've assumed the given ToB is accurate. If true, I'm inclined to think the twins were born at least half an hour apart. If not, the birth time warrants rectification, based on the time differential for the twin birth.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In my personal opinion, seeking and performing Dharmic/Vedic remedies from knowledgeable and elevated souls could help the child (and family) immensely.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 03 Feb 2020

Even an addition of 15 seconds to the younger child's birth time changes the bhava chart and the Navamsa charts. Then the indications of roga are clear in the elder's chart. Whether the small change is possible has to be confirmed from the mother.

TKC

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 03 May 2021

Hi,

In the case of twins, a rudimentary method is to identify the ascendant and then consider the 3rd or 11th house as the ascendant of the other twin.

In the above case, ascendant is Pisces. Assume this to be that of the younger twin. The older twin's ascendant is Capricorn. Considering Mercury signifies nerves and learning abilities also. It is the 6th lord, with 8th lord and receives aspect of natural malefic Saturn. Mars aspects 2nd house of speech/learning and Saturn aspects 3rd house of communication. Debilitated Jupiter is in ascendant with Moon and receives aspect of Mars. Note that the starting dasha is that of afflicted Moon, followed by Mars. These may be the indicators of the problems.

The younger twin with Pisces ascendant has better placed Mercury. Though starting dasha is that of afflicted Moon, it is followed by most favorable Mars dasha. Hence better growth of 2nd twin.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

hamid

Post by hamid » 04 Jun 2021

The difference is because of the difference in time of conception of the twins which can vary from a few minutes to upto 21 days as taught by my Guru.
Try can study this aspect [CONCEPTION}from medical point of view. This may help you in your query

hamid

Post by hamid » 04 Jun 2021

The birth chart is good for only one of the two the other child needs time rectification.