nadi astrology

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
coolgirl

Post by coolgirl » 05 Aug 2009

I had gone to someone in chembur, Mumbai. Nothing came true till now. I think it is all fake. The only thing I am curious about is how he knew my name & other stuff from past...

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 13 Aug 2009

It is very easy coolgirl,they have some spirit or ghost as their slave who tells them our past,whatever they predict about future is usually not true.
These persons have power usually when they are seated on a particular place.

coolgirl

Post by coolgirl » 13 Aug 2009

wow. I think you are right revribhavji.
Someone else has also told me the same thing. The people who are so truthful about your past make you believe them and they do have a spirit who is telling them all this.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 16 Aug 2009

Another so called bhrigu expert Mr.Nathu Lal Vyas is at Karohi,District Bhilwara,Rajasthan. He is said to have predicted the present president of India having elevated to highest post when she was a governor only.
He is said to have been invited to oath taking ceremony of the president also.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 04 Nov 2009

You may write him letter at the address already submitted by me. Prefereably you may send him return envelop. It is usually better to visit with prior- appointment.
However,in case you intend to go there without prior appointment and he is unable to meet you you have the option of several other persons in the same town doing similar things,however,they are less popular and I have no personal experience of their "readings".
The town is about 25-30 km from Bhilwara which is about 260 km from Jaipur.

Narayan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Narayan » 05 Nov 2009

Respected Anupamji:

Some astrologers whether it is of Nadi or Vedic....they are very interested to predict about famous persons than the poor layman and they put more stress on that, so that they get more persons to them by word of mouth or by other ways like advt. from public postings here whereas they hardly put any effort to try to predict common peoples profiles or poor peoples profiles. Because by telling ordinary man's profile correctly, especially one who is unknown to the world, what they get?

They wont get publicity like predicting a president's profile, or an MP, or like that of Sachin Tendulkar or of a Bollywood Star, who were followed by millions. I am not hinting at anybody...but telling in general from my experience.

I have come to this conclusion after seeing such things happening around, not 1 or 2..in fact, many. I have even seen many astrologers not responding to poor laymans doubts and questions at all. So, the real trueness has gone completely. Everybody is more interested in showing up and being pompous.

Regards,

Narayanan

chaks
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chaks » 06 Nov 2009

Interesting topic. Should the astrologer also be running good dasa and bukthi to get the predictions right, given that at least some of his predictions would be based on intuition?

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 07 Nov 2009

I do not think an astrolger deliberately reads wrong towards an ordinary person.However,being human ,everybody,including an astrolger has likes and dislikes and sometimes (not always) money matters.

The predictions of an astrolger are like diagnosis by a doctor.Both of them being human may commit some mistake.

Humannature

Re: nadi astrology

Post by Humannature » 13 Oct 2011

When i went to India this summer, I went to a restaurant in Hyderabad and they ahd a few things going on in the lobby one of which was a guy who was giving reading looking at ur face..
Everythig and I mean every single thing he told about me was right, including the description of this other person and the thing troubling me..
It was a free reading..

Although he said he will do some pooja and we will be together again and warned me that i should not say it to anyone else..

I gave him 1000 bucks..

Nothing til now..

I did not say it to anyone thinking what he said will not come true if i say it to anybody else...

But i think the reason he said not to say to anyone else was because he dint want to lose his job if the restaurant mgmt found about it..

Not one, many many people took so much money from me...ofcourse I paid them, no one forced me to, hoping something will work somehow..

BTW what is nadi astrology?

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 13 Oct 2011

Next time you happen to see any person ,you may find a stench of spirit in him.
The spirit knows your past and present
Future is beyond its territory,the spirit itself is uncertain about that
The "reader" exploits your desires and "predicts ".
about twenty years ago I met a genuine "bhrigu "reader
He is the same person who predicted the present lady that she will be president of India
about 80% of his predictions turned out true

digvijaysingh

Post by digvijaysingh » 13 Oct 2011

revribhav ji can you give the postal address of the bhrigu reader ji , so that i can write to him

thanks

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 15 Oct 2011

He does not reply on letters,he lives in village karohi,about 30 KM from Bhilwara Rajasthan ,you may PM me for his name .

shikham

Post by shikham » 18 Oct 2011

only lucky fews are destined to see predictions coming true. Everything is law of karma!!!

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 31 Oct 2011

The forces of darkness may prevail temporarily like eclipse.
You may observe that a dog barks and chases a passer by within a certain limit.

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 06 Nov 2011

Hi,

I visited a Nadi Branch office a few years ago. After waiting for a few hours, we got out turn. He read after taking a thumb impression of my husband- I did not give mine as I was skeptical. He predicted some of the past things correctly. He predicted good things for my husband- which has been more or less true but not in the exact way he predicted.

However, soon he started talking in terms of getting puja worth thousands of dollars done. Soon we emptied out our pockets. I think my husband was hypnotized and I literally had to drag him from there before he committed further money.

I don't think it was genuine.

Also there is a saying, that the leaves were written for only a certain people. When the right time comes, people go and seek the nadi-readers and get a correct reading.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 06 Nov 2011

All things of the almighty are free,If money could make planets "happy" only millionaires would have an existence

star_star
Contributor
Contributor

Post by star_star » 07 Nov 2011

Well said Revribhav sir !

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 12 Apr 2012

Nadi searching for a person's past ,present and future is a fantacy experiance and is expensive.Karnapisachi and hypnotic controls play on weak minds.
Better get direction from Vedic astrologers.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 29 Apr 2012

hi all
There is a place called THANJAVOOR in Tamil Nadu (India).
You can find lot of NADI Astrologers there.
Regarding accuracy of prediction I am not much aware.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 23 Jun 2012

I have heard that nadi astrology is supposed to be very accurate, but then, not got much positive feedback from people who have done it.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 24 Jun 2012

An experienced and gifted astrolger can see future more accurately than such alternate practices, Once the practitioner leaves his seat,he is rather an ordinary man,there are some unseen forces to support them.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 24 Jun 2012

Revibhav ji,

I have heard of it, too, and it's called preta siddhi.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 25 Jun 2012

hi
I dont think any such "preta siddhi" is possible.
It is the knowledge and practical experience which makes the prediction accurate.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.