nadi astrology

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: nadi astrology

Post by subramanianp » 29 Apr 2012

hi all
There is a place called THANJAVOOR in Tamil Nadu (India).
You can find lot of NADI Astrologers there.
Regarding accuracy of prediction I am not much aware.

सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 23 Jun 2012

I have heard that nadi astrology is supposed to be very accurate, but then, not got much positive feedback from people who have done it.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 24 Jun 2012

An experienced and gifted astrolger can see future more accurately than such alternate practices, Once the practitioner leaves his seat,he is rather an ordinary man,there are some unseen forces to support them.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 24 Jun 2012

Revibhav ji,

I have heard of it, too, and it's called preta siddhi.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 25 Jun 2012

hi
I dont think any such "preta siddhi" is possible.
It is the knowledge and practical experience which makes the prediction accurate.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sudarshang

Post by Sudarshang » 31 Aug 2012

after the nadi astrologer predicted that I would get married to a girl whose name started with "s" I started searching for a girl that had name starting with S, and eventually got married- 5 years after he predicted;. In a way, he was right :)

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 02 Sep 2012

Dear All,

Nadis in south India and Samhitas in north India, both work, provided destiny allows us to see the right leaf. :)

The panchang nadi follows is Vakya panchangam and not Drik panchang.

Atleast once in life all astrologers should try this. very interesting experience. I have hunted these nadis 20 years before like a mad man and seen almost all the nadis available :lol:

Maha Siva nadi is the top, followed by Vashishta nadi,Agastiya nadi,kaushika nadi and kaka bhujandar nadi. They are avaialble in a small village called " Vaithiswaran koli" which is some 22 kms from Chidambaram town and around 220kms from chennai. Other places i tried too, but they are not authentic like this place.

Samhitas in west rajasthan, specially Bhrigu samhita i have heard reliable but i was not successful. (Only interesting place i found was Bhangarh, a ghost town! between Shahpura and Alwar)

My experience is, all the past events they predicted rightly, but future events, as a general pattern is ok but much difference in timing.

Apart from general reading, which is in one leaf, they also have specific readings for each house, like 10th house for profession etc... Each one is called 'Kandam". General kandam for general reading and profession kandam for 10th etc.

But aside from general kandam or reading, other ones are not reliable in my view.

The most interesting "kandam' is past life kandam". It tells what we were in past life (immediate) and remedial measures in another kandam!

Future life in another kandam , for which they take current 12th house as lagna!

The past life reading is very interesting, and they take 9th house as lagna for this.

Though some events of future dont happen, still it is a good experience, as they predict the past correctly , like our family details, profession, marriage,children and our horoscope chart w/o any software :D

And also they usually dont ask much detail except our thumb impression. (Not to reveal other details is good!)

So it all seem that our destiny is already written many many years before we are born!!

This is our incredible India. :D

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 02 Sep 2012

Krishnagopal ji,

Thank you for sharing this detailed information about Nadi and Brighu astrology. I have talked to many others, who have got their readings from Nadi and Brighu, and they all have the same thing to say: the past was very accurately predicted, but the future predictions didn't come true that much. What do you think is the reason for that?

Coming to past life and future life, do they take the 9th house and 12th house of the birth chart as lagnas respectively and make the analysis on the basis of that?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Sudarshang wrote:after the nadi astrologer predicted that I would get married to a girl whose name started with "s" I started searching for a girl that had name starting with S, and eventually got married- 5 years after he predicted;. In a way, he was right :)
So you did get married to a girl, whose name starts with 'S', and by getting married 5 years after the prediction, you mean the marriage happened 5 years after the time predicted for it?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

krishnagopal1968 wrote:At least once in life all astrologers should try this. very interesting experience. I have hunted these nadis 20 years before like a mad man and seen almost all the nadis available :lol:
Were the predictions made by all of them more or less similar?
krishnagopal1968 wrote:Future life in another kandam , for which they take current 12th house as lagna!
They predict how our lives are going to be like in the future as well?! It means everything is predestined then.

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 05 Sep 2012

Dear Yellow,

Sorry to note your post late. Yes, they take 9th and 12 house of birth chart as lagna for past and future lives respectively and predict.

And most of the predictions in nadis i have seen are similiar, but the time frame is not. Siva nadi said my foregin travel would manifest after 27 yrs, vashista and kaushika said it will after 29 yrs etc..

The actual event happened at my 28th year!

Try to pay a visit and get a reading if possible.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 05 Sep 2012

Krishnagopal ji,

Thank you for replying. It is amazing that the predictions made by all the nadis are similar, and they have come true for you more or less. This is one big proof of destiny being predestined.

I don't know if I will ever have the courage to go for a nadi reading because I always gets scared thinking that if they say something very negative for me, then it will get me depressed, so it's better to not know than know beforehand what's there in the future. And then, I am also scared because they tell the year when a person will die, and I don't want to know about it beforehand. Otherwise, I find a lot of interest in it, so whenever I hear from someone that he has got a nadi reading, I end up asking about it.

vpn

Post by vpn » 07 Sep 2012

I went to a nadi center in pune, they read out from leaves, they' kept pulling out each leaf and spoke out names until I confirmed the same. I was dumb-founded when he spoke out the name of my mother, father, and sisters. I was amazed that each leaf had something to say about each family, also said something about my past birth, only had to nod as i could not transcend to my past birth:), then spoke of some bad karmas that i needed to propitiate in this current birth, i stopped it there, offered dakshina and bade them farewell.

Thanks and regards
Vpn.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 26 Sep 2012

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 26 Sep 2012

Anuradha,

I read this article sometime back, and I was wondering, how much we can trust nadi astrology now.

sathis
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sathis » 21 Oct 2012

There is a place called vaitheeswaran koil in tamilnadu.there are several nadi astrologers there.but dont be fooled there are many fake astrologers there.

krishnapb

Post by krishnapb » 22 Aug 2013

My father had nadi reading 10 years back in Raipur chattisgarh; his prediction were correct but timing of occurance of event differ by a year or two .

I have ordered it online through
http://www.srisivanadi.com/

they provide it for three years time frame so have to wait for see the results. this website claims to have done reading for sanjay dutt and in an interview he has said he has approched a nadi astrologer for reading

anilpathak
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by anilpathak » 27 Apr 2021

Here we have information in many ways and nadi astrology is very important but the people of India are confused that there is a difference between nadi astrology and Vedic astrology so you can also know through our link here: https://astrolaabh.in/article/differenc ... astrology/

The rest of the information we have here can be very helpful to the user.