Bhrigu Samhita

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Basab

Post by Basab » 21 Mar 2007

hi Gold,
if birthcharts of people are not their in the book then what exactly is there in the book? i had read the Brighu Samhita online and their the effects of planets in the 12 houses and the general nature of the planets and the houses were given. is it what is there in your book as well?

Basab

hi Gold,
then you have made a very good purchase. it's interesting to know that there are plenty of b-charts, but it's strange that you didn't find the b-chart of anyone you know. you have mentioned that it is mentioned that how to find your own b-chart, so did you find your own b-chart? if the charts of all the people are given then it must be a very very fat book. is it so?

Basab

well, that's very interesting. is the predictions very detailed or general. where did you get the book from? i recently bought Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra.

Basab

you will surely find your reading, but what's really suprising is that you haven't found a single birthchart of any people you already know.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bhrigu Samhita

Post by rita » 17 Mar 2010

Hi Gold,

An aunt of mine has the Bhrigu Samhita in Hindi and I could find some people's charts in it but only if they were born before 1960.

Regards
Rita
Warm Regards

Rita

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 20 Mar 2010

Hi Anant,

Sorry I haven't been able to find out where the book came from as somebody else gave it to my aunt. That person had come from Mumbai therefore it is possible that he bought it from there.

Regards
Rita
Warm Regards

Rita

satishdesh

Re:

Post by satishdesh » 17 Jul 2014

mathur_dinesh wrote:Genuine Bhrigu Samhitas are not sold in the market.
Namaste dineshji

So i there any source to have genuine book ?

satish
Namaste

Thanks & Regards
satish

satishdesh

Post by satishdesh » 29 Jul 2014

Namaste dineshji

Thanks for the information.
R.G. rao from bangalore also used brugu nadi while writing his book brugu nandi nadi. are these two variants are same ?

Regards
satish
Namaste

Thanks & Regards
satish

satishdesh

Post by satishdesh » 30 Jul 2014

Namaste dineshji

Is there any way to have brugu samhita as visiting that places is not possible at present?

Devkeralam is one original sanskrit book on nadi astrology.. Is it possible to have such original nadi sasnkrit books?
i wish to purchase authentic nadi literature with sanskrit shlokas.

Regards
satish

Regards
Namaste

Thanks & Regards
satish

satishdesh

Post by satishdesh » 31 Jul 2014

Namaste dineshji

Few months back i read devkeralum. After reading that text i searched for other original nadi texts but i am not getting a single one. Books of late c s patel do have some original sanskrit quotes but still i wish to have a few complete nadi texts. late c s patel books have references of G.O.M.P./Addyar library chennai regarding such texts.
In your writings there are references of nadi technics. from where you got these books ?
If possible please let me know people/publishers for this.

Regards
satish
Namaste

Thanks & Regards
satish