AmatyakarAka 3rd house in libra

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
zohra
AmatyakarAka 3rd house in libra

Post by zohra » 25 Jul 2010

Can someone shed some light about sun AMK In navamsa 3rd house libra conjunct moon/rahu. I do have difficulty to understand as to whether being in a debilited state libra can be diminish his effect as it formed a rajayoga with moon PIK, saturn AK. I am aware that third house deals with communication but also contract, siblings, father and movement.

Saturn AK is sitting in aquarius 7th house in navamsa, lagna meena is rasi. Surya AMK sitting in 10th house sagitarius in rasi. Chandra PIK in 5th house cancer in rasi, 3rd house libra in navamsa.

zohra

Re: AmatyakarAka 3rd house in libra

Post by zohra » 06 Aug 2010

forgotten to add my DOB 5 JANUARY 1969 11:45 AM PROVINS FRANCE. I am studying jaimini system and follow the knowledge of Shri KN Rao and still have some issues to assimilate AMK in 3rd house in debilited stated but rajayoga with moon\\can someone shed some light

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 13 Aug 2010

Dear, Please do not worry, your Amk Sun is very well placed in Sagittarius in 10H, having the directional strength and aspected by Ak Saturn , a Jaimini rajyoga. In D-9 Amk is conjunct with the Pk and 5L Moon and aspected by Ak Saturn indicating that you will be a very popular man at your place of work and you may be involve in some very creative work. anu
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

zohra

Post by zohra » 15 Aug 2010

thank you anu for your reply

i was concerned about his debilitation state in libra coupled with rahu. I am aware that rahu in 3rd house bring desire to expand money. My assumption of surya AMK in 3rd house was that it blocks its energy!!! As i am under leo-scorpio chara dasa at the present time, cant put my finger how things will turn out

in rasi as you pointed out, AK aspects AMK while one is digbala and beneficial, under navamsa is debilited by sign position. The reverse is true, AK is well positioned in own house and aspects AmK, PK, L5, it has contributed to progress in achieving, exceptional projects. But those success of hard work and achievements were more felt under cancer chara dasa. If i review my current position, i am working but with great uncertainty for tomorrow, i do have courage and character to find solution, likes anyone who has financial commitment and to support my family's needs.

the way i look at it at the present under leo scorpio dasha, as suryia is debilited in 3rd house and obstructed by moon and rahu, it will not provide his benefit disregards of the rasi. I take great emphasise to look at his position in navamsa.

any comments appreciated, i am still learning Jaimini system under Shri KN Rao teaching

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jul 2015

Dear Mak
Malefics in 3H, 6H & 11H are very gud for sports.
In this chart Sun is in 3H, Jup (natural benefic though) in 6H and Sat in 11H.
From Karakamansha Lagna Gemini Mars is in 3H, Rahu in 6H, which is excellent
His present Jamini dasha is Gemini-Sagittarius and from July 15th the AD will change to Scorpio (Containing Rahu & aspected by none)
The corresponding Vimshottari dasha is Rahu-Rahu-Sat
Rahu is placed in lagna of D-10
I think he shd be given an opportunity to make career in sports. There are chances that he'll do good there.
God bless him
Neeraj