Please help explain these "Special Rajyogas" of Jaimini, involving Venus, Moon and Saturn

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abhi8492i
Please help explain these "Special Rajyogas" of Jaimini, involving Venus, Moon and Saturn

Post by abhi8492i » 09 May 2019

So I was browsing internet about vedic astrology articles and came across this:

https://www.bava.org/articles/structure ... 8662109375

1. In the special Yogas category, it essentially says this -- Venus conjunct, aspecting or aspected by moon is an auspicious combination, manifesting itself in one of the mahadasha of involved houses.

2.a: Saturn causing an aspect on moon produces intense charisma / 2.b: Saturn in 10th gives a phenomenal rise to power.

3. Saturn aspecting karakamsa lagna results in a "really positive influence".

I found that all these 3, so called "Special Rajyogas" are present in my chart. (2.a. , in case of rule 2) but I'm not seeing good stuff --Granted dasas involving Venus and moon has not come to pass yet-- but what about the other two rules? Do they, too, manifest only in sign dasa of wherever Saturn sits?

What about rule no 3? I have gone through karakamsa sign dasa and it was mostly a mixed bag. Good and bad stuff both happened but life went on, however, mostly it was a progressive decline from good to bad. It fits more in line with Vimsottari major period of Rahu that was running in the same time period. From the life experience I can say this: karakamsa dasa was full of ups and downs, yeah but keyword here is 'life went on' , whereas immediately next sign dasa wrecked havoc in my life and it came to a stand still.

So does rule no 3 mean as a protective cover? A shield? Limiting bads that could otherwise have happened in the same time period?

Moreover, can learned members here please help explain to me, or point in the direction where I can find it for myself, how exactly the sign dasas work when 'planets' are the karakas in Jaimini system. Does the general sign significations of parasara apply here as well? How do we know 'the nature' of a particular sign dasa? Does it matter that arudha lagna and karakamsa lagna are same? When eventually the sign dasas involving moon and Venus come to pass, in what way could these 'Rajyoga' manifest themselves then? Which areas of life would be affected?

Sorry for the lots of questions, I'm fairly new to astrology in general and the weird concepts of Jaimini leave me even more confused that whatever illumination parasara methods brought in.

Thanks very much.

Birth details if needed

Date : 23/03/1989
Place : Kharsia, Chhattisgarh
Time : 8:40 AM

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Please help explain these "Special Rajyogas" of Jaimini, involving Venus, Moon and Saturn

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 05 Jul 2019

1. The yoga is called "Vahan" yoga. Which is the mutual aspect or conjunction of Moon and Venus. It can manifest from the signs themselves, or from transits.

2. Dasas of these planets, or if they associate with these planets depends on the rasi dasa used. Some rasi dasa are conditional while others are for all general purposes. Depending on the scholar the calculation of these dasa can differ greatly.

3. Saturn in association with karakamsa lagna or rahu can make one a bodyguard or protector based on the degrees of the two in rashi. Now, some scholars will see the results from karakamsa in rashi, other will use Parashara, or Krishnamishras navamsa and see the karakamsa lagna from the navamsa itself.

abhi8492i

Re: Please help explain these "Special Rajyogas" of Jaimini, involving Venus, Moon and Saturn

Post by abhi8492i » 09 Jul 2019

Thank you very much Vamanaavataram012 hi. You've been a great help.