AK at 29.30 degrees

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dashas
Contributor
Contributor
AK at 29.30 degrees

Post by Dashas » 24 Mar 2019

Hi all

What is the signification of having any planet over 29 degrees, more so if that planet is AK also?

Such as mercury at 29.30 as AK in libra. Other than planet being old and not giving result, what does it signify for the soul and the soul purpose? Does it give mental illnesses/lack of communication skills(as I have read somewhere)?

joyd

Re: AK at 29.30 degrees

Post by joyd » 24 Mar 2019

some named it as critical degree and some one miracle degree and a few more its a dead degree.But simply dont implement anything on it.THe planet significations,aspects by other planets,placed star pada are all alters the total results and gives the final out-put of your AK.So you please work on my gives directions..

joyd.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 25 Mar 2019

Thank you joyd sir.

This is in my horoscope, mercury as AK (vishaka nak) at 29.30 deg with Mars (9 deg) in libra, sitting in 11th house. Mercury is lord of 7th and 10th house, aspecting 5th house. Nak lord jupiter signifies 4th and 1st house. Nak lord sits in 4th house with rahu (though deg conjuction is more than 20 deg), aspecting 8th, 10th and 12th houses.

Could it mean I may have lack of communication with 11th(older siblings/friends), 7th(spouse), 10th (work), 5th(kids), 4th(mother), 1st(self) - so pretty much everyone?

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Mar 2019

Go and see the chara karakas influence too on AK and come to final conclusion.you half cooked the food with your given explanations..

joyd.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 25 Mar 2019

AK sits with mars (no aspect from any other planet).
Mars represents younger siblings of self and spouse's.
Mercury represents all maternal relatives.

So, does it mean it's my soul's purpose to become better in communication with siblings and maternal relatives? Sitting in 11th house indicates gain from them, maybe?

Please enlighten, Sir.

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Mar 2019

Hope you are not correctly applying the chara karakas rule.so dont put such blind questions without any birth info..you are doing the same in your another thread on ruchaka yoga..

joyd.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 26 Mar 2019

Hello sir

With all due respect, I am just trying to ask a general question that could apply to anyone and thereby understanding the meaning. Still I tried to post it and my post got disapproved (indicating I should only post birth info in personal reading section).