Ketu in 12th from ak

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Kudu
Ketu in 12th from ak

Post by Kudu » 04 Mar 2019

Ketu in 12th from ak.
Ak sun in 1st navamsa libra.
Guru in 9th house mars in 3rd venus in 7th budha in 8th
Shani moon rahu in 6th..
Is there any yoga for spiritual realisation in d9 according to jaimini system

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Ketu in 12th from ak

Post by justicetomeplease » 04 Mar 2019

As far as my tradition is considered Karakamsha is to be seen in D-9. Karaka is just AK, Amsha over here represents D-9. Bringing back of AK sign occupied from D-9 to to D-1 is said to be Kaarakaamshaka lagna. Both has different meanings. This is what my tradition has taught.
Maharshi Jaimini gives dictum that Ketu should be 4th & 12th from Karakamsha particularly Ketu should be in Cancer & Sagittarius.
However that said one has to see from more angles. Because the effects work according to superposition principle. Like summation of all the combinations tend to give the effects. One has to probe D-9 with AK & then we need to see the same in D-20 & of course D-1 should also be seen.
Varanasi D-3 / my tradition calls this as Jagnnaatha D-3 :mrgreen: should also be seen for the same.

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Mar 2019

ketu in such position can directly gives moksha without any religious practises /spiritual realisations.

joyd.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 04 Mar 2019

Dear joyd ji, if that's the case most of the people will have in their horoscopes right?
Let's say Saturn is in Karakamsha & let Ketu be 12th from it. So, many people will take birth during that span isn't so? :!:

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 08 Mar 2019

Other factor come into play to support this, like the rashi being meena rashi, and no malefics aspecting via rashi aspect.