JoyD, Inconsistent results with regards to placement of AK in Navamsha

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: JoyD, Inconsistent results with regards to placement of AK in Navamsha

Post by Shivoham » 21 Feb 2019

Nothing of that sort

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Feb 2019

@shivoham-

Based on your inputs you come under cancer as janma lagna and kumbha navamsa lagna.Rectified time and lagna degree as follows..[chitrapaksha lahiri ayanamsa]

1-10 hrs-46 mins-55 seconds AM
2-lAGNA DEGREE-25d-40 mins-13 secs..
3-Lagna star pada-Ashlesha-3rd...
4-MD-AD-Rahu-Saturn till 6-2-2020...

so CAST THE CHART as per above guidelines and post your findings here.I already showed the way how to proceed in my last replies.If you stuck somewhere in your analysis, then tell me about it..

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 21 Feb 2019

Physically, I am 6 feet 3 & complexion is fair with yellowish tinge & features fall in line with leo ascendants.

Extreme Attachment to Paternal Grandparents. I spent first five years of my life with them in Jaipur as father was posted in suburbs. Then, I spent next 10 years with parents in Udaipur till X standard. Then came back again to Jaipur for senior secondary education. After Graduation from Delhi, I chose to come back to Jaipur instead of doing job there. My grandparents are always on my mind when I am away from them. Career & marriage is pretty low on my priority list. Socially detached. Main focus on gaining knowledge & spirituality. Mental harmony & contentment is more important than money any day.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 08 Mar 2019

Dear Joyd,
I need to get in touch with you. There are something's that I can't reveal on this platform as they are related to paranormal. Kindly drop me a message on xxxxxxxxxx
Regards

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 16 Mar 2019

JoyD, Are you a Doctor also?

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 23 Mar 2019

JoyD,
Are you born & brought up in Kerala, Basically an indian from the southern states? Also, are you now residing in North America or have properties there?