darakaraka

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mamumundu
Contributor
Contributor
darakaraka

Post by mamumundu » 30 Dec 2018

i have mercury as darakaraka conjuct with mars in ardra nakshatra in 8th house? what kind of spouse will i get?

date of birth : 2 june 1987
time of birth : 19:40
place of birth : mathura (up) india

mamumundu
Contributor
Contributor

Re: darakaraka

Post by mamumundu » 05 Jan 2019

can anyone tell me the info regarding my spouse?

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2019

she will be from your distant or near relatives circles is one choice but in your chart DK under the influence of Nodes.so inter religious marriage is not ruled out.your GK-DK-AK are in jaimini aspects,so It also denoting you may follow 2 different religions at a time.The advantage is ,one of your spouse will enlighten you spiritually and the other will becomes an enemy to you.such relationship is under interruption bcz of ketu aspect on your DK.

JOYD.

mamumundu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mamumundu » 09 Jan 2019

2 marriages for me, that is really interesting brother, but how sure are you about this, as right now I don't even have anyone in my life.

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jan 2019

If your time turns, both will sandwich you with in few months time..your chart is showing such surety and not me and i am just read it from your chart.Its not a guess or astrologers imagination bro..wait for that moment and cheer it..

joyd.

mamumundu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mamumundu » 09 Jan 2019

Thanks brother, hope whatever you say comes true, at least I will enjoy it, 2 women after me, sounds straight from the David dhawan govinda movies,
What would be your advice on which one to choose astrological lyrics as I don't want to have any kind of arrange marriage.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jan 2019

@ I don't want to have any kind of arrange marriage...oh my dear eligible bachelor that's why i used a code word "sandwich"..ha.ha..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Jan 2019

2mam-I don't want to have any kind of arranged marriage.../ oh my dear eligible bachelor that's why i used a code word "sandwich"...ha..ha.

joyd.

mamumundu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mamumundu » 10 Jan 2019

Grt brother, let's wait and watch whether it becomes a David dhawan govinda blockbuster or not, thanks for the info, hope I can learn more astrology from you.

Jaisyes

Post by Jaisyes » 15 Jan 2019

Dear Joyd,
what would the spouse character be like if the Darakaraka in chart is Saturn (retrograde) conjunct with Ketu in the 6th house (Pisces)? Would the spouse be older because of Saturn?

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Jan 2019

@jai-slight age difference is sure.As you mentioned it is in 6th house with ketu, partner is greedy in nature and marriage bonding is fragile..Partner influence you alot positively but due to ketu the relationship is again fragile one..your partner has to face a jalaganda in future or he/she may already faced it and escaped from it safely..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Jan 2019

@jai-Also some kind of legal dispute or proceeding regarding a property matter not ruled out in such combination..

joyd.

mamumundu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mamumundu » 16 Jan 2019

Joyd can you rectify my birth time?

Sister born on 23rd September 1989
Went to Malaysia on 1st Feb 2011
Came back to India end of march / start of April 2015
Did my pgpdm in finance from July 2016 to June 2017

If you need any other info let me know.

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jan 2019

The other forum members will look in to it..

joyd.

mamumundu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mamumundu » 16 Jan 2019

OK bro thanks.

Jaisyes

Post by Jaisyes » 16 Jan 2019

Thank you Joyd :)

dtr777
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dtr777 » 17 Jan 2019

Mercury shows spouse could be young or young in thoughts.ood coomunicatin skills and may be aggreesive due to mars nature

mamumundu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mamumundu » 18 Jan 2019

thanks dtr777 but 1 small thing that being in ardra nakshatra , the spouse could be foreign or of different caste or slightly unusual in personality?

Cyborg
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Cyborg » 21 Jan 2019

What about debilitated moon as dharakarka in 5tg house getting aspect from Venus and Jupiter from 11th house.

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 23 Jan 2019

How about Mercury retrograde as darakaraka in the nak of uttarashada and conjunct Venus (5th &10th lord), moon(7th lord), rahu in the ascendant