AL and Karakamsa Lagna

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor
AL and Karakamsa Lagna

Post by MeeraL » 12 Sep 2018

Hello,

I am studying slowly Jaimin, and i have a question about AL and Karakamsa Lagna.
Karakamsa Lagna in Jamini system have high relevance.

When KL is Virgo, and 9 house from KL is where AL is ( Taurus), this have some significance ?
We should see AL from KL point of view?

Another question, for exemple if the Atmakaraka is Jupiter, and from KL (virgo) , Jupiter is in the 5 house. this could be considerated a beneficial ?

thank you.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: AL and Karakamsa Lagna

Post by rathore » 14 Sep 2018

Jaimini sutras are hard to comprehend because they are 'sutras' not 'slokes'.

Sutra means a thread and assumes essential knowledge of the subject plus command on Sanskrit and its ... so I feel all Jaimini sutras are in a certain order where each sutra builds on another. Reading them independently won't do much. And if you just apply the sutras independently on charts, most of them will fail for reasons aforementioned. I didn't answer your question directly, so whatever is said above is just something to keep in mind when going through any sutras.