UL change

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
UL change

Post by hari766 » 16 Jul 2018

If a marriage engagement breaks (with/without consummating the relationship), does the UL change?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: UL change

Post by vedicmaths » 17 Jul 2018

hello hari766,

if UL can change for every change in relationships , etc, does A10(rajaya pada) change for
every change in profession ? Does this principle is applied for all other aruda padas ?
Shri. Sanjay rath used to talk about changing UL's often, but not often discussed about
other arudas. I think such changes in UL have been blown out of proportion.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2018

I agree with Vedicmaths, UL shd not change with every relationship.

Racing

Post by Racing » 30 Jul 2018

Acc to Sanjay Rath, Upapada doesn't change but the house showing the second (or subsequent) marriage changes.

If UL shows first marriage, then 8th from UL shows second marriage, and 8th from that sign shows third marriage. For example, if Upapada falls in Gemini, 8th from Gemini is Capricorn (2nd marriage). And, 8th from Capricorn is Leo (3rd marriage). For this to work, there must be a promise of multiple marriages in the chart.

Think of it this way. With every broken marriage, we learn something of ourselves, of life, of relationships, and of someone else. If we made a mistake the first time around, we won't try and repeat the same mistake. But do we change entirely? No, we don't. Hence, Upapada remains the same but there are mitigating/additional factors and that's where 8th from the UL comes in (for 2nd marriage).

Some people have a horrific first marriage, yet go on to have blissful second marriages. We've all seen it.

The tricky thing now is the age we're in today. These days, there are serious romantic relationships that last for many years or live-in relationships. Where does that factor in when you consider UL? Most people would have passed through 2-3 relationships by the time they hit 40. This is an area that we don't know much about.

Another thing that Pandit Rath mentioned was that the ASC sign of your partner would be trines or 7th to the UL, or of the planets placed therein. Say your UL falls in Tauras. So, the ideal sign would be Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, or Scorpio. If Jupiter is placed in the trines, it could be one of Sagittarius or Pisces too. That isn't counted from 8th from UL, but from the original UL itself.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 31 Jul 2018

Dr Neeraj wrote:
26 Jul 2018
I agree with Vedicmaths, UL shd not change with every relationship.
Racing wrote:
30 Jul 2018
Acc to Sanjay Rath, Upapada doesn't change but the house showing the second (or subsequent) marriage changes.

I read somewhere in this forum, a person from 1990s studying Traditional astrology, chasing Carnatic Vocalist/Musician for birth details, now year 2018... Silver Jubilee still plodding on astrology basic principles of our sages system.

Pt.Sanjay Rath, as I said and I repeat, is a moksha driven and family inherited Divine astrology blessings, amount of works he did in Jaimini and in traditional astrology and his students fanned out across the world. There are few astologers ( traditional/ K.P.system) in the world, by just glancing at the chart of a native, can predict future in few seconds( whether birth time wrong, marriage not blessed, native need remedies etc), Pt.Sanjay Rath is one of the few in the world. Such a Gifted soul in teaching divine astrology to the students.

Before agreeing with a ignorant in astrology, a person should use God-gifted brain to analyze… did ever Pt.Rath did that?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 31 Jul 2018

hello all,

The word KP cannot be seen in Shri.Sanjay rath's web page. He doesn't recognize ' KP '
in any way.

" can predict future in few seconds " are all grandma's story. That too from KP ? kaliyug prasna ?

Learning is a non-stop process. If someone claims that he/she had learnt all, that is pure ego.
This is the first time we hear that manual calculations are better than software. This is height
of ignorance.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 31 Jul 2018

hello,

yet another pathetic failure of Kaliyug Prashna numer 76 selected to find out if
Novak Djokovic 12th seeded, win over 8th seeded Kevin Anderson at Wimbledon.
The astro predicted N.Djokovic will loose the Wimbledon 2018 Cup to K.Anderson.

Novak Djokovic won fourth Wimbledon title after beating Kevin Anderson in straight sets.

Kaliyug prashna had to bite the dust once again, since it was based on flawed system.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 01 Aug 2018

Report this post Quote
Unread post by vedicmaths » 01 Aug 2018

hello,

yet another pathetic failure of Kaliyug Prashna numer 76 selected to find out if
Novak Djokovic 12th seeded, win over 8th seeded Kevin Anderson at Wimbledon.
The astro predicted N.Djokovic will loose the Wimbledon 2018 Cup to K.Anderson.

Novak Djokovic won fourth Wimbledon title after beating Kevin Anderson in straight sets.

Kaliyug prashna had to bite the dust once again, since it was based on flawed system.

truly yours,
vedicmaths
Sir, I agree with you and every body knows this. But sometimes its better to ignore as it will dissipate our energy to unproductive work. I have made this mistake several times here on forum . Please learn from my mistakes and just move forward. regards

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 01 Aug 2018

hello adc,

i agree with you. But as we grow up one should shed ego and should not
criticize others. Some need to be told , especially if one's attitude reflects
every where over the internet.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Racing

Post by Racing » 02 Aug 2018

Lex, I'm not sure if I get you.

You're saying that Pandit Rath is one of the most gifted astrologers, right?

But he hasn't analyzed a chart? Is that what you're saying?