Darakaraka and rahu

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
LeelaBee
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Darakaraka and rahu

Post by LeelaBee » 03 Jul 2018

What will happen to darakaraka if it is conjunct or aspected by rahu?

my DK is Saturn (R in dhanishta)

Thank you

joyd

Re: Darakaraka and rahu

Post by joyd » 03 Jul 2018

Nontraditional love marriage.

JOYD

Racing

Post by Racing » 30 Jul 2018

What about if Darkaraka is conjunct Ketu instead of Rahu?

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Jul 2018

In such cases marriage bonding will not last longer pereoids.

joyd.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 31 Jul 2018

joyd,

When you say marriage bonding will not last longer periods, do you mean divorce or living apart for other reasons like career?

Thanks for your time.

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Jul 2018

Tinker-living apart for other reasons like career? condition arises when ketu is in 2nd from DK. But if conjoins means divorce or death of the partner foreseen.If ketu aspects or in UL Or in PAC's with upapada lord,the same can be predicted.

joyd.

Racing

Post by Racing » 02 Aug 2018

Ketu is the planet of separation, so it does make sense.

It gives a lot of breaks in relationships as well as orthodox relations (Rahu-Ketu axis).

Rahu conjunct with UL Lord or Darakaraka might also signify an online relationship? Could we say that, Joyd?

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Aug 2018

May be..Rahu is illusions.so internet relations are comes under such category.your and such realtors texts wont give any proper understanding of each other.Text and words may decive us.

joyd.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 05 Aug 2018

joyd wrote:
31 Jul 2018
Tinker-living apart for other reasons like career? condition arises when ketu is in 2nd from DK. But if conjoins means divorce or death of the partner foreseen.If ketu aspects or in UL Or in PAC's with upapada lord,the same can be predicted.

joyd.
Hi!

What happens in case of divorce/2nd marriage? The DK remains the same? If DK is in the same house with Ketu and divorce has already occurred, what happens with 2nd marriage? same results are to be expected? Given that DK is also combust (Ketu+Sun+Mars/DK+Venus)

Thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Aug 2018

give your birth info.

joyd

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
05 Aug 2018
give your birth info.

joyd
Date: 30 Sep 1987
Time: 12:45pm

Native is going through divorce process and already in another relationship.

joyd

multiple marriages and breaks but out of 4 marriages one is stable after 3 break-ups..

joyd.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
05 Aug 2018
multiple marriages and breaks but out of 4 marriages one is stable after 3 break-ups..

joyd.
Thanks for your response.

For learning purpose, request you to share the basis of this prediction.

Moreover, the native is going through 1st break of marriage. When will be the time of the stable marriage?

Is there a possibility of denial of further marriage as well? By choice? If there are further breaks?

As mentioned earlier, the native is currently going through separation and divorce process is on. But she got into another relationship/dating/physical within 1 month of separation (Mar/Apr this year). Is it going to fructify into a stable relationship? Or native further needs to go through breaks?

Thanks a lot.

joyd

your questions will be answerd via paid consultation only..

joyd.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 06 Aug 2018

joyd wrote:
05 Aug 2018
your questions will be answerd via paid consultation only..

joyd.
How can I avail that? Thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Aug 2018

Farout/- PM with your email id.Ask moderators wether you are eligible for sending PM or not and also the procedure of sending a PM.If you have any problem in it,ping me in this thread again after hearing from the moderators.

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 24 Oct 2018

I have A7 & also A3 with Rahu in 5th house in Sagittarius which is aspected by Jupiter from Actual Lagna in Leo. AL is in Scorpio so Ketu is debaliated as well in 11th house. All 3 Rahu Ketu Jupiter are exalted in Navamsha. But I have four planets in 7th from AL which are Moon, Venus, Mercury & Sun in Taurus. Mercury Sun are Vargottama. WHAT CAN BE PREDICTED ABOUT MY SASURAL & MARRIAGE FROM THIS INFORMATION...
Joyd please illuminate us

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Nov 2018

I have A7 & also A3 with Rahu in 5th house in Sagittarius which is aspected by Jupiter from Actual Lagna in Leo. /i think you are not applied the jaimini aspects..so rethink and re-read your framed question once..

joyd.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 20 Nov 2018

Namaste JoyD Sir,

Bear with me as Jaimini is not my forte & I am learning it for 1 year only.
(I am focusing just on RAHU for your advice)
Chart Details
31st May 1992 11:12 A.M. Jaipur,Rajasthan

Considering Jaimini aspects, Rahu Ketu & Mars are in Dwisvabhav Rashi therefore aspecting each other by Rashi Drishti. Image of the 7th house & 3rd house is reflecting in 5th house from Lagna containing Debaliated Rahu. I am considering Scorpio Lord as Ketu & Aquarius lord as Rahu. Scorpio has AL & Aquarius has A9 & A10. So Rahu as the Lord of 7th house (containing A9, A10) is in 5th house (containing A3, A7) in neech avastha.

Now predicting on the basis of this information...
Since Rahu is in 5th house debaliated therefore the native is a diffused personality. Intelligence is adversely affected due to it, Confused state. Its along with A3 & A7. Since the Lord of the 7th house is debaliated, Marriage Happiness is likely lost. As per my understanding of Jaimini, Marriage is a foregone conclusion or an unhappy marriage is likely. All significations of 3rd,7th,9th,10th house are likely to suffer badly due to Rahu aaker my understanding.

But a reputed astrologer once predicted that I am likely to marry in a very rich royal family but at a later stage of my life pointing out ages as 28,32,36,40 as likely ages.

I tried to decipher why he would have said that...
seventh from AL has 4 planets. Sun, moon, mercury, venus. DK Moon is exalted.
If we consider Rahu as Karaka of sasural. Rahu-Ketu is getting neechbhanga in Navamsha as it's getting exalted there.

I am not really able to decipher RAHU in this chart. Please guide me.
Regards ,
Shivoham

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Nov 2018

Don't insert necha-ucha and neecha bhanga /use arudas sign aspects /Rahu dont have any karakatwa in jaimini school..Now try to decipher omitting all the above points you are applied in your previous analysis.post them here.If anything you missed,then i will tell you how to see it.wish you all the best in your trails..

joyd.