Question about aspect of karakas

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
LeelaBee
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Question about aspect of karakas

Post by LeelaBee » 03 Jul 2018

If my venus (GK) is apects my saturn (DK) (retrograde in aquarius)
will this give me problems with spouse/

Also, Venus (GK) is in virgo in the 1st house of my d9 chart, if Gnatkaraka is the signification of the 6th house, will venus in virgo(hasta) actually act good and not bad?

Thank you

joyd

Re: Question about aspect of karakas

Post by joyd » 03 Jul 2018

Not necessarally with wife.sometimes with wife side relatives but GK-DK aspect gives marriage in known circles.It means,you may marry a relatives girl or maternal uncles daughter or a girl which is already familiar to you & to your family. venus acts as a neutral in virgo as she throws her jaimini aspect on pisces. No good /no bad...

joyd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 05 Jul 2018

LeelaBee wrote:
03 Jul 2018
If my venus (GK) is apects my saturn (DK) (retrograde in aquarius)
will this give me problems with spouse/

Also, Venus (GK) is in virgo in the 1st house of my d9 chart, if Gnatkaraka is the signification of the 6th house, will venus in virgo(hasta) actually act good and not bad?

Thank you
Your first question... answer is Big Yes.

2nd question..... Chart has to be seen in totality it is inappropriate to answer such question of our Sages system.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 07 Jul 2018

Dear LB
As pointed out by Lex, a chart should be seen in totality and 'problems' is a very broad work.
Yes, problems will be there but its degree can vary. For that complete birth details are required.
God bless you