Amk Vs 10th lord in Karakamsa Lagna

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
baraths92
Contributor
Contributor
Amk Vs 10th lord in Karakamsa Lagna

Post by baraths92 » 29 Mar 2018

In jamini astrology amk is for career, even 10th lord is looked for career, in these which will have more impact on career? Consider the situation - For Cancer karakamsa lagna, moon is AK is in 3rd house with Jupiter and Saturn is Amk is in 7th house with Venus. 10th lord mars is in Karakamsa lagna, retrograde and debilitated. In this case, Should i look into, Saturn or Mars ?

To what extent predictions from Jamini & Parasara vary?

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Amk Vs 10th lord in Karakamsa Lagna

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 08 May 2019

This is a broad question. Look to both to discern the results.

Prediction wise, just different sides of the same coin, is one way you can put it.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amk Vs 10th lord in Karakamsa Lagna

Post by Shivoham » 08 May 2019

Chart is to be seen holistically before coming to any conclusion. Firing Random shots blindly without a target is not recommended. Without the birth details, it will be difficult to tell you anything.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham