Final Emancipation

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor
Final Emancipation

Post by Yayathi » 23 Mar 2018

Does Atmakaraka in Pisces Navamsha really grand Final Emancipation ?

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Final Emancipation

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 25 Mar 2018

You have a lot of topics spread out dont you? =)

You would have to look to other things as position of ketu and 12th lord interactions as well.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 26 Mar 2018

Hi Vamanaavataram

My birth details are :

June 22nd 1963

902 am
Singapore
GMT +8.0

OR

832 am
Singapore
GMT +7.5

Singapore changed its GMT from +7.5 to +8.0 on 1st Jan 1983 12 midnight.

I have Moon as Atmakaraka in Virgo Navamsa which if brought to the Rasi Chart is trining ketu and Mercury, the latter being the 12th lord in Rasi.

Moon in Navamsa chart is also opposing Jupiter in Pisces, the latter being in Revati in the Navamsa chart.

What does that speak of in terms of final emancipation?

Rgds

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 27 Mar 2018

Dear Vamanvatharam,
Yes I agree with your answer.But,what if Ketu is 12th from karakamsha but in the aquarius sign ?
I have heard that Ketu must be in Aries/Sagittarius for the person to neccesarily attain Final Emancipation.

Coming to your question,Yes I have a lot of questions to be answered.Our Life itself is a quest for the truth,which we will only stop through Self-Realization "Aham Brahmāsmi".

Om Namah Shivaya Om Namo Narayanaya
Om Hanumathe Namah

Thank You

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 27 Mar 2018

Yayathi

You can see this thread for moksha yogas, including that for Jaimini :

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33535

The following article also shows the spiritual tendency of a chart ie. how far one's spiritual journey leads us to moksha, in jaimini. As the article says, you also have to look at padas and karakas (usage is more than that used in Parasara astrology) :

https://keplercollege.org/index.php/art ... in-a-chart

Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The article also says to look at Upagrahas.

Also the article looks at the Karakamsa at the Rasi chart level which according to the author gives better results.

I always wonder why until I realise that although 9th is divinity, 8th is spirituality. By worshipping the Gods, we are also giving them hidden support - 8th is the 12th of the 9th.

Now the 1st is the expansion (6th) of the 8th. So from the 1st, you can see whether the person undertake practices towards spirituality and eventually moksha -12th is the 5th of the 8th. 1st is also 2nd to the 12th, so moksha yogas can be gleaned from the 1st as well.

But 9th is also 10th of the 12th meaning you can also see moksha from navamsa.

D60 is also good for seeing moksha since its key house is the 12th - 60 divided by 12 remainder is zero meaning 12th is the primary house. And since the requirement for moksha is that all your karma is exhausted, 60 being 12 x 5 means you do no get moksha until the future (going round the vedic chart 5 times into the future). The future can be anything from now till the distant future. What is in your mind about your standing in terms of karma paid or received would determine your eventual moksha. Hence we take the Moon as the Ascendant in D60.

For moksha, D60 is all important (you have to exhaust your karma unless you are a devout Shiva or Krishna worshipper - they can override Yama), followed by D9 (through divine grace and also your inherent virtues towards godliness) and then D1 (expansion of 8th bhava spiritual practices). But that is only a general ranking. Anyone can be more important than the others through the individual person's chart.

Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong
Last edited by Khoo Hock Leong on 27 Mar 2018, edited 2 times in total.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The article did mention we can compare the Karakamsa in the Rasi with the Karakamsa in the Navamsa, the latter now call Swamsa (instead of Karakamsa), and the Navamsa Lagna instead of being called Swamsa, is now called Lagnamsa.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Then there is the concept of Jesus Christ dying four sins.

In a past article I also mention that for us to go from 1st (our body) to the 12th (spiritual realm), we must admit we are sinful as taught by Christianity (8th, the house of sin, is the essence of the 1st like the chakras and the nadis of the body).

But there are many Brahmas and asked his sons and daughters to populate the world he created, some of whom refused. Brahma is Prajapathy. But is Prajapathy Jesus Christ? This article says no :

http://christianapologeticsalliance.com ... the-vedas/

But the argument is fallacious because Jesus came from God which is the Trinity of the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost BUT Brahma which is Prajapathy and Brahma is one of the Hindu Trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. This is notwistanding there are other deities in the vedas, because we know from Vedic culture (Hinduism), all deities emanate from Vishnu, the Supreme Lord (and there are many Vishnus as well).

And the scrptures do bear testimony that Jesus Christ do die for our sins :

http://biblicalprophesyfulfilled.blogsp ... tures.html

Rgds
Khoo Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Further testimony of Jesus Christ from the Vedas :

http://jesus-vedas.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE].sg

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This article saying that the Bhavisya Purana has been tampered by the British missionaries, adding in the portion on Jesus Christ, is also erroneous because it bases its conclusion on two premises :

1. That the things said in this Purana were not not taught or mentioned in the Gospel or Ministry.

2. No previous edition of the Bhavisya Purana existed before the British missionaries came to India.

https://gosai.com/writings/jesus-in-the-vedas

The first point is erroneous because the Gospel or Ministry came later and what was taught was revealed in another scripture, the Vedas (see the earlier links). Also what is mentioned in this purana, could be Prajapathy (reincarnation of Brahma) but explaining of other issues (the concept of Jesus Christ dying of our sins only came at the dawn of the New Age). And point two about no previous edition exist, does not mean the edition that we have is erroneous.

But who labelled Prajapathy as Jesus Christ? Obviously some sage has caught a gleam of the Vedas and translated a new edition of the purana, and was intelligent enough or has the divine grace to asdociate Prajapathy with Jesus Christ. He also must have the previous edition of the purana with him and did not let anyone know where he kept it after that.

But what we need to know is this first and foremost for final emancipation : that Jesus Christ died for our sins. Other points are of secondary importance.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 27 Mar 2018

🤮🤮🤮 Khoo, until one studies the Vedas for himself one should not rely on 'Blogs' and 'links'. It's an insult to the knowledge itself because you don't know if the writer is really learned or just another Khoo 💩💩💩

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Much of the things mentioned in the Vedic scriptures (Vedas and hence the Puranas which is a subset of the Vedas) cover both present (at that time when they were written) and future events (future from the time when they were written). So they are all encompassing including anything preached by the gospel and ministry.

Yayathi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yayathi » 27 Mar 2018

Dear Khoo Hock Leong,
Thank your for you reference,that was indeed very useful and informative.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Yayathi.

Rathore, did I study the vedas? Yes, I did but not that intensely. But I know that vedic is linked to christianity just by looking at the chart.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 28 Mar 2018

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
27 Mar 2018

Rathore, did I study the vedas? Yes, I did but not that intensely. But I know that vedic is linked to christianity just by looking at the chart.
CL ji, if I may suggest or my escalation , you need to escalate to owner of site, and RVR ji, the kind of Christianity writing etc linking to Vedas etc, is hurting sentiments of Hindus. As a learned and verses on Sanskrit, as an admin you are aware, Our Sages existed and lived and still living much before Christ was born.

This kind of exports from other Public sites and importing here, no use on Christianity subject. Hope you understood what I am trying to say.

I didn't intervene earlier of this commies of Korea/ China or Singapore types ( or JNU) writings, as Rathoreji was challenging often. Now enough, I am writing here to stop such writings on Religion /Christianity and tomorrow writings will come and paste a link of Christ-Sasranamah, it is gone insane.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 28 Mar 2018

It is up to the moderators.

Anyway my reasoning is based on facts and logic.

Even if the sages have lived before Christianity, they forsee and predicted this and put it in writing.

Just like the Gospel and Ministry. Even if they did not preach what is stated in the said purana, what they preach is encompassed in the scriptures.

Moreover this site is on Vedic Astrology and not on Hinduism. Vedic culture embraces all religion - Buddhist, Muslims, Christianity, Hinduism, Folk Religion etc.

This is is a forum and blog to air all views on Vedic Astrology, which by the way is also strongly linked to spirituality, but airing it in an impartial manner.
Last edited by Khoo Hock Leong on 28 Mar 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 28 Mar 2018

Added last paragraph.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 07 Apr 2018

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:
27 Mar 2018
This article saying that the Bhavisya Purana has been tampered by the British missionaries, adding in the portion on Jesus Christ, is also erroneous because it bases its conclusion on two premises :

1. That the things said in this Purana were not not taught or mentioned in the Gospel or Ministry.

2. No previous edition of the Bhavisya Purana existed before the British missionaries came to India.

https://gosai.com/writings/jesus-in-the-vedas

The first point is erroneous because the Gospel or Ministry came later and what was taught was revealed in another scripture, the Vedas (see the earlier links). Also what is mentioned in this purana, could be Prajapathy (reincarnation of Brahma) but explaining of other issues (the concept of Jesus Christ dying of our sins only came at the dawn of the New Age). And point two about no previous edition exist, does not mean the edition that we have is erroneous.

But who labelled Prajapathy as Jesus Christ? Obviously some sage has caught a gleam of the Vedas and translated a new edition of the purana, and was intelligent enough or has the divine grace to asdociate Prajapathy with Jesus Christ. He also must have the previous edition of the purana with him and did not let anyone know where he kept it after that.

But what we need to know is this first and foremost for final emancipation : that Jesus Christ died for our sins. Other points are of secondary importance.
Hi Khoo,

Whoever labelled Prajapathy as Jesus Christ or vice versa is likely to have been a Christian missionary but that is quite simply an absurd statement. As far as I know, the Bible does not have any statements from Jesus or his followers, even remotely indicating that he is a Prajapathy of Hinduism. Bhavishya Purana is an old purana, but like all other Puranas, it has been reworked quite often and widely varying recensions exist of this text, found in different places of India. Christians might be believing that Jesus Christ died for their sins, the Hindus' concept of final emancipation is very different. I am fully convinced that the Hindu concept is the correct one.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 08 Apr 2018

Actually the concept of Hindus' (or Vedic; as I always say, Hindus follow most of the concepts propounded by Vedic culture, but they are not equivalent) final emancipation is correct, until we come to the New Age, where Prajapati reincarnated on Earth as Jesus Christ to die for our sins. You can consider Brahma to be the son of Vishnu, him being born out of the lotus that sprout out from Vishnu's navel, like Jesus Christ always say he is the son of God.

Written by a missionary for the thing about Jesus Christ inside the said revised edition of the Purana? Not likely......because like with a lot of spiritual staff which I have written in this blog, I actually foresaw this issue, just by reading Sati's father (Daksha which is also Prajapati) doing the sacrifice for the world (for whom the sacrifice was made, I actually deduced). He forgot to invite Shiva (meaning the ceremony was done without hgher spiritual forces sanction), causing Mother Earth to degenerate (Sati immolate herself into the fire), Shiva's wrath killed Daksha but he was revived with a goat's head, meaning all future ceremonies from thence on were less effective and may even require a sacrificial animal, some even become paganistic, all these contributing to less divine blessings obtained for Earth.

Jesus Christ by dying for our sins, helps to bridge that initial gap between Man and God, after which we can then carey on our rites to reach whichever God we like.

But the bible says God is jealous, and should worship him only alone. But Vedic culture also believe in one God but just that God manifest itself in different forms for us to reach him based on our inherent desires and wishes (including that of Jesus Christ) so there is no breaking of vows. But the use of many Gods become less important as we are in Kali Yuga, and Krishna being the last avatar of Vishnu that just passed us, we just need to worship him if we want more than what Jesus Christ has to offer. Each succeeding avatar is more powerful than the previous one although Parameshu (Venus) would be the next leader of men.

Of course there are other alternative routes to worship (those we do not label as part of the Vedas) after acknowledging Jesus Christ, but my humble opinion is that though they may be useful in some ways, they are basically lower than that of worshipping Krishna (Vishnu) or the other Vedic deities (next in line).

Whatever I said is also gleaned from the Vedic astrological chart. I always worked from first principles and I have written about that too.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 10 May 2018

The above is via from the 1st bhava in the vedic chart to the 12th bhava for moksha, a prereqiurement being that we must believe Jesus Christ (Brahma) died for our sins the 8th bhava being 8th from the 1st.

Now the 10th bhava also represents you, your karma. And the 10th bhava represents krishna. If your worship krishna one goes directly to him according to Bhagavad Gita. Here the 8th bhava is 11th from the 10th. The sins in you is melted when you worship krishna, and in fact would help to accelearte your realisation to be with him, as he is always teaching the various yogas to us on how he can be reached. This is the alternative path to a higher moksha, that is to go to krishna loka.

The thing is scriptures say at the end of kali yuga, shiva would destroy mankind and brahma would re-create all the beings. The beings in kali yuga only have knowledge of their gross physical bodies.

But we have knowledge of our breath which is why we can control our chakra evolvement. Most of us at the present moment just do not have knowledge of higher spiritual intelligence and bliss. This fits in more with our current epoch being dwapara yuga which is also confirmed astronomically by the Isha foundation.

According to Isha, dwarpara yuga would end in 2082 which then there will be kalki who would bring in light in both constructive way by dispelling the darkness of ignorance, and destructive way (those who are not followers of krishna or who does not believe jesus christ died for sins - the twroutes to emancipation just discussed).

After which the faithfull followers will live on Earth will live with non-believers for a number of years, then they would also be taken up by God.

Note the current dwarpara yuga we are in is the upswing cycle, not the dwarpara yuga which krishna was in in the downswing cycle.

This is the link to dwarpara yuga in Wikipedia. It fits our current epoch right to the dot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvapara_Yuga

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 17 Jun 2018

Khoo,
With whatever I have read in the above conversation, It seems to me that You have extremely limited knowledge of Sanatana Dharma & Advaita Vedanta. So it would be better if you would shut up & stick to your astrology knowledge instead of preaching concepts of Hinduism. You are a good student of Vedic Astrology. Stick to it. Don't mess around.