aspect on darakaraka

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
taehan
aspect on darakaraka

Post by taehan » 09 Mar 2018

Hi! On my D1 chart my darakaraka Mars is debilitated in Cancer. It is opposing saturn in Capricorn. Is this saturn aspect helping mars (since its in a good position) or still being some sort of affliction due to it being a natural malefic? How would the saturn aspect influence on my spouse?

Thank you :D

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Re: aspect on darakaraka

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 09 Mar 2018

A malefic is always a malefic first, its their natural way of acting. Depending on your lagna, or rashi, or navamsha lagna/moon saturn or the other planets can become a functional/temporal benefic.

If saturn is in capricorn he is in his own sign so he can use his own resources he rules against mars in cancer whom cannot use the heap of thing contained there.In vague terms the spouse may be passive agressive over a long period of time, stern, serious, and very pragmatic.

taehan

Post by taehan » 10 Mar 2018

[quote=Vamanaavataram012 post_id=254642 time=1520634550 user_id=19156]
A malefic is always a malefic first, its their natural way of acting. Depending on your lagna, or rashi, or navamsha lagna/moon saturn or the other planets can become a functional/temporal benefic.

If saturn is in capricorn he is in his own sign so he can use his own resources he rules against mars in cancer whom cannot use the heap of thing contained there.In vague terms the spouse may be passive agressive over a long period of time, stern, serious, and very pragmatic.
[/quote]

Thank you!!! I understand what you mean with the malefic being first of all malefic, it was a doubt i had for a long time though.
My lagna is taurus by the way! So mars i figure has a strong role on the spouse, and that saturn is the most direct aspect it gets

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 13 May 2018

taehan wrote:
09 Mar 2018
my D1 chart my darakaraka Mars is debilitated in Cancer. It is opposing saturn in Capricorn. Is this saturn aspect helping mars
Dear Taehan
In Jamini system of astrology, planets have no aspect, rather signs aspect other signs.
Ex: Fixed signs aspect movable signs and vice versa; dual signs aspect each other.
So, technically your question is not valid.
God bless you
Neeraj