Sridevi

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor
Sridevi

Post by MeeraL » 24 Feb 2018

Hello,

We all saw the news about Sridevi did passed away on 24 fev 2018 in dubai around 23:30 (think local time) and news say heart attack.

She did born in:
13 August 1963
Sivakasi, Madras State, India
5:30 am

I would like in Jaimini system if in her Rasi if is any information of a possible heart condition or any health condition that indicated some phisical problem in her.

Thank you.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sridevi

Post by ADC » 24 Feb 2018

4H and the fourth lord Venus under the aspect of Saturn the 8th Lord. Venus the 4th lord under the Nakshtra exchange with Mercury, the 12th lord. Dasha of Saturn-Saturn - Sun was on. Venus is also com bust with 2nd lord Sun.

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Feb 2018

saturn-AK/sun-AMK/Jupiter-BK/venus-MK/Mercury-PK/Mars-GK/Moon-DK..
DK[maarak] moon in taurus[transit] throwing her aspect on natal AK-saturn.As AK saturn Transit in sagittarius denoting ones fall.Natal GK-mars also aspecting transit AK saturn.Transit GK[disease] mars also aspecting the natal AK-saturn.DK moon aspecting the 4th house of chest and heart libra both in transit and in natal charts.

coming to rasi dasa-anthar details,Libra rasi dasa which is 4th from natal lagna with UL[liberation] under operation.AK-of natal aspecting this libra which contains A8-A4 padas[heart-sudden death].4th is herat.saturn is heart valves,moon is expansion,mars is cardiac muscles.Probing the exact action of darakaraka moon,we will dwell the libra rasi dasa a bit deeper.LI-Vi-Li-Cn.This cancer sign duration is started from 10-53 am on 23rd of feb-2018 and ended on 25th -2018 feb at 07-36 a.m.so the role of DK-MOON IS CLEARLY EVIDENT IN HER SUDDEN & SPEEDY[massive]DEATH.

To be precise her actual death happened not before the mid night but after that.you can cross check this with AK-saturn's movement[kaalaa].LI-Vi-Li-Cn-Aq is running from 25th feb-18 early hours of at 01-46 am to 05-30 am..see the play of planets in this incident.AK-DK and their rasi signs are also equally justified their destiny duties.lagna is cancer and its 8th sign aquarius denoting ones birth ends with death.[1-8 signs].Aquarius has A7-A10 padas.A10 is described as Mahath phalam BY JAIMINI & PARASHARA SAGES.Mahath phalam means the final fruit called -The "Death."

JOYD.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 25 Feb 2018

Hi Meeral, are these the correct birth details of actress Sridevi.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 25 Feb 2018

The hour is what i found, feel free to see if you can find if is any correct hour of birth.

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Feb 2018

Meeral i hide a few points in my analysis.you better to find out with your own reasons based on jaimini.Hope you can crack them..

joyd.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 25 Feb 2018

joyd, here is not a competition to "hide" or not to "hide". I asked for opinions, the person is free to say what they want. If the person say part or totall, if hide or not hide here is not a question about it sir.

So please sir not necessary to tell me "you better to find out with your own reasons" . You said your vision, i ask opinions not precise information.

Thank you sir for your opinion in analyzing her chart.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 26 Feb 2018

Latest news reports state that Sridevi's cause of death was "accidental drowning" and not cardiac arrest.

In my view, when the cause was stated as cardiac arrest, a brilliant astrologer would be the one who would have pointed out from her birth chart, dashas, transits, etc, that the cause of death is different.
Warm Regards

Rita

wiseman

Post by wiseman » 26 Feb 2018

Well said,
"so called" self-proclaimed astrologers - can only cook up stories based on what we say
guys - go for opinion with a genuine authentic persons ONLY

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 26 Feb 2018

Thank you, i read minutes ago that maybe was not cardiac arrest, but some drowning, but guess we need to wait a few days to see what was exactly the cause of dead.

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Feb 2018

you missed a simple logic rita madam.if its drowned death,the body physically shows those indications but when you observe the body,no signs of drowning.Moreover earthy-airy signs are involved in her death.so re-read my analysis once again for clarity.

joyd.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 26 Feb 2018

She is not missing any "simple logic" and she no need to "re-read" your analysis again for "clarity".

Sridevi could had a cardiac arrest and then accidental drowing; or be in a bathtube and feel a cardiac arrest; or fall asleep and in bathtube and due that did have a cardiac arrest.

So many possibilities here involving the heart and cardic arrest. And to see or not to see if body phisicall shows or nor shows drowing only depending the time in water. If is cardiac arrest due drowing with someone trying to murder, combination of air and water and some specific hormones in specifically propositon will in a autosphy suggest was a crime involved. If is "accidental drowing" means that levels of air and water was considerate normal and not stress hormones involved as per body was not feel stressed as per was trying to survive due someone trying to drowing intentional. And let me tell you for every situations heart alwalys stop, so relating to heart is very easy.

What i just don't understand joyd sir why alwalys the others are "missing " something that you "hide" or even "not hide" , you replay alwalys in a defensive way sir. No need. All are here to learn and to share things. We cannot say one is better then other analyzis, is just point of views. If we know everything we was Gods and not humans. So lets read all analyzis without saying someone is missing part of the puzzle, because all analyzis are valid, to learn what not to do and what to do. Is just a process. Thank you.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 27 Feb 2018

joyd wrote:
26 Feb 2018
you missed a simple logic rita madam.if its drowned death,the body physically shows those indications but when you observe the body,no signs of drowning.Moreover earthy-airy signs are involved in her death.so re-read my analysis once again for clarity.

joyd.
Joyd,

Your analysis is not clear to me. Are you saying that the cause of her death was cardiac arrest despite the forensic report concluding that the cause was "due to accidental drowning following loss of consciousness"?
Warm Regards

Rita

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 07 Mar 2018

Joyd, hope you took into account the time difference between Dubai and India when you mention about death after mid night.

- From the news articles it seems Boney Kapoor first found Sridevi in the bathroom tub around 9 PM local (Dubai) time. However, the authorities seem to have been alerted some time/hours later.
- Boney also mentioned in news released two days back that the body was completely submerged from head to toe in the bathtub full of water and surprisingly not a drop of water had spilled out on the floor meaning no struggle in last moments.
- There was pressure from India to release the body/close the investigation as 3 days had already passed. Not sure how reliable the forensic report is in such situation.

I found the entire mystery around Sridevis death very intriguing hence added above observations. It is not noble to discuss a departed soul however some things are very intriguing -

- It is likely that Sridevi was completely undressed in the bathtub. So left the world in the same situation as one enters it.
- No one with her in the last moments. Completely isolated death for the first female superstar.
- A case of "chullu bhar paani main doob marna" as they say in hindi - whether it be loss of consciousness followed by heart attack or vice versa. Those who know about the sad end of Boney kapoor's first wife months before the release of their son(Arjun Kapoor's) first movie release are calling this a play of karma. Sridevi's daughter Jahnnvi has her first release lined up this year.

It is my gut feeling that it was not a murder/outside attempt.
What a fantastic actor she was!

May her soul rest in peace.