Chara dasha Changing soon

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
icarus
Chara dasha Changing soon

Post by icarus » 13 Dec 2017

:?: namaste everyone

Currently I am running Leo chara dasha ending in a fortnight, then Virgo major starts for 8 years.
Looking back I can say Leo CD my career has taken a dip and now I am jobless.issues at workplace started Leo/Libra period when I was promoted but within couple of months unofficially demoted.
Thereafter in subsequent AD I tried business failed, had to sell my house for money , jobless etc.

What can I hope in this Virgo CD. I can see its 8th from Lagna.
Thanks

27-12-1970 11:15 am New Delhi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

joyd

Re: Chara dasha Changing soon

Post by joyd » 14 Dec 2017

Leo is a worse sign dasa in chara dasa.All descriptions given by you are in well place.virgo sign dasa is the best one.Except vir-sag/vir-cap/vir-leo antharas[moderately good and not fully good],the remaining all sign dasa antharas are very good in nature.You have to view it both from lagna and also from venus.What you lost in Leo dasa can be regained successfully in Virgo sign dasa.

joyd.

icarus

Post by icarus » 14 Dec 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=249031 time=1513274886 user_id=18243]
Leo is a worse sign dasa in chara dasa.All descriptions given by you are in well place.virgo sign dasa is the best one.Except vir-sag/vir-cap/vir-leo antharas[moderately good and not fully good],the remaining all sign dasa antharas are very good in nature.You have to view it both from lagna and also from venus.What you lost in Leo dasa can be regained successfully in Virgo sign dasa.

joyd.
[/quote]
:D thanks joyd couple of queries

1) from lagna its 8 sign from AK venus 12 sign so that good(8/12)?

2) i believe sagitt is aspecting virgo and contains pk and gn , so gn aspecting virgo ?

3) which house is for employment from CD i mean AMK moon is in 3 H so willl Virgo-scorpio(between jan to feb 18 ) will give ?

4) As regards events in leo CD, i happened to travel abroad in leo-libra first time in life so that was a pleasent thing. any repeat in new CD.

thnks

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Dec 2017

Apply karaks and see the outcome for such incidents.Leo is a struggled sign dasa.Regarding your other questions ,my reply is just-YES.

joyd.

icarus

Post by icarus » 16 Dec 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=249080 time=1513348280 user_id=18243]
Apply karaks and see the outcome for such incidents.Leo is a struggled sign dasa.Regarding your other questions ,my reply is just-YES.

joyd.
[/quote]

Okies do we have to apply these principals on d10 chart also? If yes

1) Virgo is second sign from d10 lagna Leo
2) AK is 11 from CD Virgo
3) no planet Gemini or Sagittarius
4) GN with AMK in 8 H (career issues throughout life
5)AMK is 7 from CD
6) from CD, libra AD falls in 2
7) AK is in 10 H from AD, AMK is in 6H

Ur observation on above please

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Dec 2017

Nice work. why dont you interpret from the above points and post them here.so that if any corrections are there, i will help.

joyd.

icarus

Post by icarus » 17 Dec 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=249183 time=1513511592 user_id=18243]
Nice work. why dont you interpret from the above points and post them here.so that if any corrections are there, i will help.

joyd.
[/quote]

Pointwise:
1) 2nd house money, so something related to that +be
2) AK also 10 L in D10 , so 11 from CD gain of career( is job and career same thing, I mean 6 house?)
3) cd lord is Mercury who also is 10 L from cd . It's with BK mars in 9 H so abroad or far off career (job?)
4) self explanatory
5) so ?
6) again 2 house highlights
7) gain of employment?
Ur inputs and how to accurately time the event thanks

icarus

Post by icarus » 21 Dec 2017

Hello Joyd any guidance

annadata sairam

Post by annadata sairam » 30 Dec 2017

THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LACK COURAGE AND WILL POWER BECAUSE OF NEECHA MOON PACKED BOTH SIDES BY SUN AND MARS, MARS MD SHOULD GIVE YOU DESIRED RESULTS IN 2019

icarus

Post by icarus » 02 Jan 2018

[quote="annadata sairam" post_id=250056 time=1514691787 user_id=18256]
THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LACK COURAGE AND WILL POWER BECAUSE OF NEECHA MOON PACKED BOTH SIDES BY SUN AND MARS, MARS MD SHOULD GIVE YOU DESIRED RESULTS IN 2019
[/quote]

Thanks , any chance of a job in near future