Atmakaraka & Amatyakaraka help

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ramkumar.9n
Atmakaraka & Amatyakaraka help

Post by ramkumar.9n » 03 Aug 2017

Respected Astrologers

In my horoscope i have Jupiter and Tula Lagna lord Venus in same 29 degrees and 7 minutes. While Venus is in Cancer Ashlesha Pada 4 (Gandanta). While another planet Moon at 29 degree 4 minutes (Taurus) is having parivartana yoga with Venus.

I am going through Jupiter Maha Dasha and Venus Antar Dasha since 1 year. Although both planets in good house, i noticed that i have gone through a bad phase of my life. Lost father and went jobless and penniless.

Kindly help me which planet will be my Atmakaraka and which one will be my Amatyakaraka. Please help me know what i should do to come out of this bad phase.

Thank you

Ram

joyd

Re: Atmakaraka & Amatyakaraka help

Post by joyd » 06 Sep 2017

Moon is your AMATYAKARAKA and look for jupiter and venus who advanced higher in seconds,the planet with 29d-7mnts-higer in seconds advance becomes the ATMA KARAK of your chart..

regards/joyd