Spuose character

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: Spuose character

Post by joyd » 30 Sep 2017

suresh-LOL

YES YOU ARE A GREAT "SANATANA" but now you are struggling for those staled things only[even though you witnessed the birth and discoveries of several universal things].For your info i will update my astro knowledge on day basis till today.Have a nice day with a few more discoveries of universe and birth of new galaxies and stars too.The person who can't discover his own home and his surroundings not fit to discovering anything that is existing outside his habitat.First discover the logic given in the astro rules after that you can go to jupiter or mars whichever planet you want to go for huge treasure of diamonds.

joyd

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Sep 2017

rathore wrote:
30 Sep 2017
Giving Darakarak based predictions is just too much of generalization because a planet is Darakarak, for a number of days to a few weeks, barring Moon which will overtake it once in a couple of days. So none of the predictions given have much foundation.

But whatever qualities are outlined using DK, some or all of them come to pass to some extent for a many people aka these are Universal truths and 'feel good' keywords. This is just cold reading and saying 'meditate' on it is just further insult to weak readings.

Pank - please ignore any Astro readings in general. You will just fill your thought space with unnecessary information unless you are taking all this for entertainment purposes only, which is recommended.
------------------
rathore-

your understanding on DK is totally wrong one.DK is fixed in any jaimini dasha but position of DK only under change.There is no influence of transit moon in jaimini school.The changing positions of DK in various jaimini dashas denotes the sorrows and pleasures of ones spouse. Feel good keywords role is very limited in jaimini.people who don't like to sharpen their brains only use the words like cold reading/entertainment purpose..I appreciate Pank in this issue,why bcz at least he had done the basic home work to understand my given clue.Still i believe that you have not observed the chart with proper angles.Mentioning that DK changes for every few weeks and days statement only is entertaining me much.

joyd.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 01 Oct 2017

rathore ji,
I guess I am doing it for entertainment since I want to learn techniques for reading my chart and friends charts, because we all like to sit and chat about astrology. We don't give readings or anything and not banking on any result 100%.

I would like to be able to try and know spouse traits so my friends and myself can see how it fits our charts.
Like how to know if someone will have spouse with a circle head compared to long narrow head?
Or some yellow complexion compared to a pale or black spouse?
these are types of questions I am trying to answer through Jaimini

I feel because DK remains similar for people in D1 chart over some days, that the answer is within navamsa placement of DK ? or other D chart signs of DK? that is just my feeling.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 01 Oct 2017

Joyd ji,

Who is saying DK is not fixed? Who is talking about Moon transit? Do you even lift?

Let's not get into sharpening brain and meditation, off topics. Get to the point. The DK remains the same for a number of days usually, so it doesn't matter what else you are looking at because when you said and I quote "Your DK is Venus = spouse charming" then that's just weak. And again don't give out "feel good" universal keywords that can be vaguely applied to just about anyone. That's entertaining at best and insulting at worst to someone who seeks a reading.

Pank ji,

I would strongly recommend not learning Astrology from Internet blogs, websites, videos. On the contrary run as far away from these sources as possible. If you really want to study Astrology start with Rishi texts and scholarly compilations such as Brihat Jatak, BPHS, Saravali, Jatak Parijat for a couple of years and you will be way ahead of these Astro clowns, including those with supposed decades of experience.

Some verses are given for spouse's complexion such as the navamsa that Moon or Venus (probably 7th lord as well) have attained, whichever is stronger. The keyword is 'stronger'. And even after you have assessed the strengths correctly (it can be a very difficult call) some other combination will usually override.

As an example navamsa attained in your chart is Cancer for the verse aforementioned. Cancer is strong in the chart. So if that verse is not overridden by other combinations, then the complexion will be that of Cancer i.e. pale red, like the color of rising / setting Sun.

arshi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by arshi » 01 Oct 2017

greetings to all esteemed astrologers,

can i post my details as well to know details about my marriage and spouse if you allow.

capee

Post by capee » 10 Mar 2018

i have check thousand of horoscope DK is sometime correct but not all the time some i found moon in DK horoscope it mean very compatible but real life its not working however moon in debilitate get bad effect moon is EX is good like that working other planets