Spuose character

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Arazablue
Spuose character

Post by Arazablue » 19 Jul 2017

Hello!
I have a quick question..
I know that in Jaimini DK is the indicator for spouse and in Parashara is Venus.
I see in my chart that Moon is the planet with the lowest degree, from Parashara point of view this will be the karaka of mother so that can signify that my spouse will have a similar personality as my mother?

Also my sister DK is Mars (I'm the only younger sibling) so that means her spouse will share the same character traits with me?

Thank you!

joyd

Re: Spuose character

Post by joyd » 15 Sep 2017

It totally different in jaimini's school.conjunction or aspect on DK decides the wife's character.It is not related to karakas of parashara.suppose if DK-MK relation either by sign aspect-conjunction,then you can see some of your moms character in ones spouse and not as is is character of your moms.This MK may be any planet.

joyd

pank

Post by pank » 25 Sep 2017

hi joyd ,
is is there any way in jaimini to find out spouse appearance traits? Like complexion, or tall or short spouse, etc.?

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Sep 2017

yes we can decide.

joyd.

pank

Post by pank » 26 Sep 2017

Interesting.
If you know any techniques for that can you please let us here know some? Or post name of a text or website that has the information?
that would be greatly appreciated

thank you

joyd

Post by joyd » 26 Sep 2017

pank give your birth info and we will see it from your kundali itself for your better understanding about it.

joyd

pank

Post by pank » 27 Sep 2017

ok thank you very much joyd ji,
here is my birth info :

June 1 . 1983
20:08
rajkot, gujarat

should be scorpio ascendant and DK venus

thank you

nargis007

Post by nargis007 » 27 Sep 2017

Sir if you dont mind can i give my details for this ???please .. i mean i also wanna know about characterstics of my spouse ...please sir

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Sep 2017

nargis do it but you both get my answers on Sunday as i am out of station

joyd

nargis007

Post by nargis007 » 27 Sep 2017

Thank you so so so much sir ...

Here is my details ...

10 july 1982
23:30
Karachi pakistan
Female

joyd

pank-

i don't know your gender.so whatever i am writing here about your spouse just modify the gender.
DK-is venus. Her/his appearance is charming-beautiful/nature Energetic,dynamic,dominating,sensitive,emotional,determined,tactful,sober,dignified.

you both known to each other before your marriage.In one word she/he dominates in everything.

joyd.

joyd

nargis-

DK-JUPITER.

He is divine,handsome,lover of beauty and knowledge,sentimental,sensitive,Protects you like your mother,clever,intelligent,a bit thrifty,devotional too.

joyd.

nargis007

Post by nargis007 » 28 Sep 2017

Thank you so much joyd sir for giving your time ...

Sir can we determined age difference and abroad connection of spouse ?? As you said in my marriage post that ill i have love marriage and i highly attract to thoose who lives abroad thats y this ques comes in my mind

Sorry if i ask wrong ques sir ...because i dont know much about astrology sir ...

Thanks again sir for giving me your precious time ...

pank

Post by pank » 28 Sep 2017

hi joyd ji, thank you for this very much.
I am male.

Are you getting those traits from the sign the DK is in ? or the conjunctions it is with? and in D1 or d9?
sorry for more question it is just I am trying to learn how to see things in a chart too.

you say me an dmy spouse are well known to each other before marriage : may I ask how you see this?
I am not doubting, I am trying to learn how to see it.

Can we see things like hieght or complexion from the DK sign or navamsa sign?

Thank you again , you are great.

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Sep 2017

pank you can easily find those things on deep meditation on the subject.

joyd

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 29 Sep 2017

Joyd,
so you don't know the answer then? I was curious too, wondering what you would say to Pank.

But if it is "Easy" to get those techniques by meditation on the subject then you must have them...so why not share?
Or is it not as easy as you said?

In the time it took you to reply to pank telling him to have deep meditation on the subject, you could have instead just listed a 1 sentence technique like: "height is from the nakshatra lord of the DK" (This is not true, this is just an example I am showing to prove how fast a sentence it could have been).
Instead you decided to not help at all.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Sep 2017

GNE - I dont like spoon feeding of the technique,if i do so the student brain will be lazy and it don't like to think on its own.If you are confident about what you said like'-so you don't know the answer then?",DONT BOTHERS ME MUCH.So dont be lazy and don't make your brain lazy too..

joyd

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 30 Sep 2017

JoyD,

The posters here might take your generic karak based predictions seriously, so be thoughtful with Venus as DK = beautiful spouse or whatever. You can try to 'meditate' on it if that helps, whatever that means :shock: :roll:

Prediction seekers take all such generic posts with a pinch of salt, please.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 30 Sep 2017

What Rathore just said, is exactly my point too - these are ALL generic predictions, and will fail most of the time if not all the time. Stop making one-line predictions, and saying I don't need to spoon feed, etc. Most of the people don't know anything about astro stuff.

This person JOYG and others like him should not read some random textbook and post 5000 messages day in and day out. He is replying to posts from 2015, 2014. is he on a mission to get new clients?

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Sep 2017

I pity on you Mr.suresh.i have already more than 500 client base. So I don't need to select a forum like LOVA.As you said the members are with less knowledge.but at the same time they should their homework based on given clues in my replies.you still stick on your adamant arguments,pl continue.

Joyd

joyd

rathore-

raise the chart and see yourself wether my given predictions are generic or more than that.If you add further salt in such predictions they may taste too salty..

joyd

joyd

Suresh are you a student of astrology or serious astrologer /of so from how many years you are in the field of astrology ? I Am in this field from past 27 years.If you have sufficient knowledge and stamina,you can also post 5000 messages per day,who objected you?.All your allegations are baseless and meaningless ones.Think twice before you type.
JOYD

pank

Post by pank » 30 Sep 2017

I am thankful for even the short answers, every little bit helps. But I cannot meditate and get knowledge of astrology myself that I can trust, so if any member can help and tell a technique how to find spouse details from Darakaraka that would be great! thank you

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 30 Sep 2017

Giving Darakarak based predictions is just too much of generalization because a planet is Darakarak, for a number of days to a few weeks, barring Moon which will overtake it once in a couple of days. So none of the predictions given have much foundation.

But whatever qualities are outlined using DK, some or all of them come to pass to some extent for a many people aka these are Universal truths and 'feel good' keywords. This is just cold reading and saying 'meditate' on it is just further insult to weak readings.

Pank - please ignore any Astro readings in general. You will just fill your thought space with unnecessary information unless you are taking all this for entertainment purposes only, which is recommended.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 30 Sep 2017

Joy, I'm in this field of astology from past 14.9 billion years. I was there to witness birth of the universe. And I saw the sun grow up right in front of my eyes. So relax, take it easy.

Hey, did you know that there is a ocean of diamonds under the surface of Jupiter. And the sunlight , it is actually million years old, very stale. Each day you'll learn something new IF you have open mind