Can I find my answer by Jamini Astrology ?

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karen
Contributor
Contributor
Can I find my answer by Jamini Astrology ?

Post by karen » 13 Jun 2017

Respected jamini astrologers
Can someone please analyze my birth chart to predict my 2nd Marriage by jamini astrology..
.WHEN will it happen and Love or Arranged marriage..
My 1st marriage was fully arranged in india and divorced in 2007...I live abroad.

11:55 am
Jhalawar, Rajasthan , India

Thanks

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can I find my answer by Jamini Astrology ?

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 14 Jun 2017

Hi Karen, the significators (karakas) of relationships in general for man and woman are Venus and Jupiter respectively. That means every time 1 or both cross over (transit) to the self and relationship, meaning 1 and 7 houses, there are high chances of meeting someone. Now this can very well be a romantic relation, or business partner, or simply somoene that you meet casually and later get involved with. Venus transits your Lagna (self) once a year, Jupiter takes 12 years. Doesn't mean the man can meet women only once in 12 years!! The whole chart with other planets determine the reality of physical relationships.

Note that it is only a promise, as with everything else in astrology. Doesn't mean that something great will come out of it. You have to then figure out if its what you want, how to handle it, and all that. I suggest that you try your own efforts to meet people... trying to predict using chart, yogas, etc, it is not of much use as it is not very accurate. It is hit or miss! So you maybe disappointed if people tell you that you will meet someone and in reality nothing happens....? Just my view.

karen
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Can I find my answer by Jamini Astrology ?

Post by karen » 15 Jun 2017

Respected Suresh sir
Thanks a lot for such a detail explanation about astrology concepts.
Sir because of my over age (for marriage ) I have started to give up the idea of finding someone anymore but then at the same time I feel that may be I am destined to marry late and I tried to find answers through jamini astrology which I heard is way more accurate than any other branch of astrology when predicting marriage...So I posted the question...as I am unable to analyze my chart...
Thanks