Charakaraka 7 or 8

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
krishnan69
Charakaraka 7 or 8

Post by krishnan69 » 19 May 2017

I use Jagannatha Hora & I see Charakaraka 7 or 8 setting with and without Rahu. I know K.N.Raoji supports 7 and Sajay Rathji supports 8.

Same way there are three different Chara dasas - Parasara, K.N.Rao and Rangacharya.

I would like to know in your experience, which is working better 7 or 8 Karaka and which Chara Dasa version.

Thanks,
/Krishnan

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Charakaraka 7 or 8

Post by Lex » 21 May 2017

You use Jagannatha Hora software. Inventor of JHora is Pt.Sanjay Rath's student with input from Teacher itself
You have to go by talented and knowledgeable traditional astrologer cum teacher guidance on Chara Karakas, therefore you have to consider Rahu

Dasa of Chara dasa to be utilized is Sage's calculation system. If at all you want to try you can use Rangacharya, and third one You can very well ignore.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 21 May 2017

Charakaraka 7 or 8
Report this post Quote
Share this topic on
Unread post by krishnan69 » 19 May 2017, 19:44

I use Jagannatha Hora & I see Charakaraka 7 or 8 setting with and without Rahu. I know K.N.Raoji supports 7 and Sajay Rathji supports 8.

Same way there are three different Chara dasas - Parasara, K.N.Rao and Rangacharya.

I would like to know in your experience, which is working better 7 or 8 Karaka and which Chara Dasa version.

Thanks,
/Krishnan
As per best of my knowledge only seven Karkas in Jaimini . The owner of this site also subscribe to seven Karkas without Rahu.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 21 May 2017

It is upto you.. the point is one should get output..
i use 7 and got good results while using chara dasa

but now while reading Narayan dasa by Sanjay Rath, we need to used 8 charakaraks..
Also there is difference in use of exceptions while calculating arudha pada.. i think it is better not to use exception while using 7 charakarakas..

I just started reading Jaimini so request senior members to guide