Planetary Aspects

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Planetary Aspects

Post by neelkumar » 30 Apr 2017

Hey there,

If you have a look at the attached pictures/figures:
1) My chart's Aspect table with relationships
2) The usual planets and house/s that they aspect
3) The mood table

My immediate queries:
1) What's Moolatrikona? Does it mean exalted too? Surprisingly, I don't have any neecha/combust panets.
2) Can a debilitated planet be in uccha house and vice-versa - and what will be effects they give? - Positive/negative/Neutral?
3) Just giving a instance - say my Ketu is in 4th House but in Taurus - so 4th House Ketu is Happy but unhappy in Taurus - so, how is that to be interpreted?
4.1) My aspect chart from JHORA clearly shows how villainous my Jupiter and Moon are. What's surprising is my Ketu is a good friend! Rahu has been a super friend for me - even now since December 2016 until 27th April - a Rahu period was excellent- no job but I good great deals in other aspects of life!! But since the 28th, I have been feeling low and lonely. :(
4.2) What can I expect from Jupiter-Ketu in 2017-end?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।