My Powerful Saturn from the Jaimini Point of View

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
My Powerful Saturn from the Jaimini Point of View

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 06 Aug 2016

Hi Learned Members

Jaimini classifies 6 types of aspecting planets which gives gives Raja Yoga to the native in increasing quality and power :

(1) A planet aspecting the Ascendant or its 5th house or its 9th house (A.P. - 1).

My Saturn satisifies this.

(2) A planet aspecting the Ascendant and the 7th house (A.P. - 2).

My Saturn satisfies this. In Jaimini, the planet aspects where it is placed (am I correct?)

(3) The lord of the Moon-Sign aspecting the Ascendant or the Moon. He is called the Kevala (A.P. - 3).

My Saturn satisfies this.

(4) The lord of the Moon-Sign aspecting both the Ascendant and the Moon. (A.P. - 4)

(5) A planet aspecting the ascendant in Rasi chart and Navamsa Lagna in Navamsa chart, or a planet aspecting the Ascendant in rasi chart and Drekkana Lagna in Drekkana chart (A.P. - 5).

(6) A planet aspecting the Ascendant, Navamsa Lagna, Drekkana Lagna in the respective charts (A.P. - 6).

My Saturn satisifes this.

My Saturn is also retrogade making it strong, even in this case when it is in its own sign, because :

(1) Even it turns to Mars, it is exalted in Capricorn. It it egged on to become like Mars by the Moon placed with it. Moon is Mars friend.

(2) It has a tendency to stay on as Saturn because Venus is aspecting it. Venus is the friend of Saturn.

Saturn is also digbala here.

Best Regards
Hock Leong

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Powerful Saturn from the Jaimini Point of View

Post by vidhyanine » 06 Jun 2017

"I" "Me" and "My" are the biggest sins... Inherently, hurting your "powerful" Saturn.
Smile

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 06 Jun 2017

[quote=vidhyanine post_id=239731 time=1496760661 user_id=2882]
"I" "Me" and "My" are the biggest sins... Inherently, hurting your "powerful" Saturn.
[/quote]

Exactly! Why she is in love with her own chart?? Every day praising it. It will be so nice if she analysed the charts of some other people, real living people with actual problems.

if you have such perfect charts maybe you're a king or a emperor. In that case, not livng among humans and no need to be on message board also. What about that

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 07 Jun 2017

And yet among mere men.....
Smile

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 31 Aug 2017

My Saturn is more powerful than yours.

My chart has the same conditions but it's in 7th house Libra (navamsa lagna) with Ketu and not retrograde.

Also aspects moon since cardinal signs aspect fixed signs in Jaimini. Moon is in Aquarius. Venus is in Cancer so it also aspects moon. Aren't Venus-Moon and Saturn-Moon two of the best raj yogas in Jaimini? I have both! My chart is sooooo strong.

See how that sounds?

joyd

Post by joyd » 31 Aug 2017

What kind of discussion it is?what is the use of this kind of discussions? In which and what way both Leong and hiimnotcool jis are benefitted with such combinations? if they are really enjoying or enjoyed such yogas pl.share them in the form of discussion. I am requesting Moderators has to look upon this kind of discussions.

regards/joyd

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 01 Sep 2017

I'm pretty sure hiimnotcool wasn't trying to actually "discuss", but just giving khoo a taste of his own post. Khoo basically just making a thread to brag about a placement of his, but there are many people with equal or greater placements anyway - and hiimnotcool came on to prove that.
Yes, there is no point to such thread topics.

Now if it was originally started in a way like: " ways that make Saturn powerful from a jaimini point of view" then just listed the jaimini classifications / yoga's, and left it at that without talking about one's own chart's placement, then it'd be fine.

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 01 Sep 2017

What you talking about willis, my Saturn is more powerful than all Saturns put together. Whatever that means :roll: