Pisces and Aquarius Chara Dasha

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor
Pisces and Aquarius Chara Dasha

Post by Daisy_85 » 21 Jul 2016

Dear members,

I've recently started to learn more about Jaimini and Chara Dashas. I was running Pisces Chara Dasha from 02/25/2014 until 02/26/2016.
I have to say that this 2 year period has been pretty bad for me and I wonder why because in my chart Venus is exalted in Pisces, Venus is my AK, Pisces rules my 10th house of career etc. Career especially has been VERY bad in those two years.

My Aquarius Chara Dasha started this year and it will last 10 years. I was wondering if you could tell me what this Chara Dasha will bring?

In advance, thank you very much for your help and effort!
Last edited by Daisy_85 on 13 Oct 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pisces and Aquarius Chara Dasha

Post by Dr Neeraj » 21 Jul 2016

Dear Daisy

You're correct in ur observations that dasha of sign containing exalted AK conjunct AmK shd be gud. And I am sure that the ADs of dual sign (Gemini 27th June-Aug, 2014; Virgo 26th Dec-Feb, 2015; Sagittarius 27th June-Aug, 2015; Pisces 26th Dec-Feb, 2016) must be gud for the career. Now these since these periods are just of 2 months, you may not feel these results.

Now with any operational dasha, the transits shd also be studied.

In Dec 2015 transiting Saturn passed thru 64th navamsa (Scorpio 13-20 deg to 16-40 deg). On Mar 27th 2016 Sat become retro and from july 8th it again came back in this navamsa (Scorpio 13-20 deg to 16-40 deg). It'll become direct on Aug 12th and finally around Sept 18th Sat will come out of this arc.

This is generally a period of mental anxieties and worries. Friends turns foes and everything goes wrong. Though there is no material hazard / loss but tensions are always there.

God bless you
Neeraj

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 21 Jul 2016

Dear Neeraj,

thank you so much, this helps me a lot.

When I apply what you taught me and what I learned so far, I think my upcoming Mars Mahadasha (beginning June 2017) must be good. First, I think that coming out of Moon MD will ease my mental worries (anxiety, sometimes depressed, sometimes not,...). Mars is my Yogi planet and I somehow always had the feeling that Mars and Saturn protect me in my life (maybe because 8th lord is in the 6th house where Saturn sits in Scorpio; 8th house has Jupiter debiltated, but due to Neech Bangh Raj Yoga should not be too bad).

Right now my biggest concern is money problems (I had to get into debt for my education which iI can definitely see in my chart!). I'm so afraid of having to go into bankruptcy. When I signed a contract for a loan in 2013 I got taken advantage of and it's a very tough situation. Do you see any solution for it coming up?

I'm sorry if I ask too many questions. I really appreciate all that you do for me :-) Maybe Moon Rahu conjunction makes me a bit too worried and obsessing over things ;-)

Many greetings from Europe to you!!

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Jul 2016

Dear Daisy
I agree with your observations. The current transits must make you anxious and worried but things will become ok after the Mars dasha start. However soon after ur Mars MD start, in transit Mars wil go in debilitation, thus causing some worries but this will be only for sometime.
Plz note any connection of 2H/L, 5H/L, 9H/L and 11H/L makes Dhan yogas. In ur chart 2L Moon is in 11H. 11L Mars is in 10H with exalted 5L Ven. Both 6L/11L Mars and 5L Ven are in the nak of LL/4L Mer. I feel after the Mars dasha things shd improve.
God bless you
Neeraj

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 22 Jul 2016

Dear Neeraj,

thank you very much for your help. So you mean that the Dhan Yogas in my chart suggest that I will get over financial worries?

And what does it mean when Mars and Venus are in the Nakshatra of LL/4L Mercury? I know that Revati nakshatra is considered good, especially for wealth, but since it's combust and debilitated in my Navamsa I'm not sure if it is good? What do you think about that?

I know that doing good things, pray and accumulate good karma is very important and will help any chart and any person, but I always love to learn about what's in my chart :-)

Thank you so much for your help. It's much appreciated!

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Jul 2016

Dear Daisy
Mars & Ven are very close which may give great sexual urges to you.
Both are placed in the sign of Jup who's debilitated (neechbhang) and in the nak of combust Mer (Also debi in D-9).
This may give you some issues in relations. It may be coz of ur over expectations in relations.
On the other hand exalted Ven in 10H makes Malvya Mahapurush Rajyoga and from Ven Mars is 2L/9L so the effectiveness of this yoga is even increased.
From Lagna, Ven is 12L posited in 10H and from Moon, Ven is exalted in 12H. So it seems that in Mars MD somehow you'll be connected to foreign too (may be in terms of ur job).
God bless you
Neeraj

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 23 Jul 2016

Dear Neeraj,

I can definitely confirm that issues in relationships and over expectations in relations were problems in my life.
I hope you don't mind me asking a few more questions regarding a few things I still don't understand 100%.

1.) Jupiter is debilitated in my chart, but all consultations I received so far mentioned that I have Neech Bhang Raj Yoga. Is it true that in this case debilitated Jupiter gives problems, but always finds a way out of every trouble in the end?

2.) Connection to foreign lands are in my chart and ALWAYS plan out in my life in many ways. Can an astrological chart indicate what country would be best for the person? I often find that my luck is in foreign lands, but at this point I'm not sure where to go. I, however, always go to far away places, always crossing the ocean. Maybe it's because of 1st lord in 9th.

3.) Do you see how I will get over the financial problems I'm facing? What will or might happen in the near future that will help me get out of this situation regarding debt?

4.) Is Mars Dasha really going to be that good? I had consultations telling me that my situation will improve when I enter Moon MD Sun AD, but things will get very good in Mars MD in regards to gains, marriage and career.

You are helping me so much, Neeraj, thank you for always taking the time to respond :-) I'm learning a lot!!

Have a wonderful weekend

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 25 Jul 2016

Dear Neeraj,

I think those were too many questions, I'm sorry!!

What I would really appreciate is any help regarding my financial problems and debt. How, when and if I will get out of it.
I tried many times to interpret myself, but I can only find signs of debt in my chart, not how things will change and unfold.

THANK YOU so much! :-)

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2016

Dear Daisy
Asking questions is not wrong but you shd work on your patience too. The other person can be busy with other worldly affairs :)
Here are my observations on ur questions:
1. I agree to ur observations. Jup is neech bhang but its placement in 8H will certainly give you some issues.
Neech bhang means success after problems. So whenever you go thru problems always remember there is light at the end of tunnel.
2. LL Mer with 3L Sun gives a lot of travels. In D-9, again 3L Mars is in Lagna. I hope you enjoy travels.
3. Things shd improve in next dasha but again you need to keep patience. Life works very slowly.
4. Mars MD will be good but you shd not expect too much. Plz remember Mars is 6L/11L for Gemini Asc. It is posited with exalted Ven so it shd give you gud results.

Planets give results of the other planets aspecting them, conjunct them or in exchange with them. I feel in the Ven dasha you experienced results of 6L Mars. So things shd improve in next dasha.

God bless you
Neeraj

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 26 Jul 2016

Dear Neeraj,

that is true, patience was never my biggest virtue :D But please never feel rushed by me. I know you have many things to do and you help me a lot for free. So whenever I'm impatient I'm just impatient with life, not you ;-)

Regarding
2.) Oh yes, I LOVE traveling and I have lived abroad in 3 different far-away places already.
3. & 4.) Thank you, that gives me hope :-)

Thank you so much, Neeraj,
I will try and work on my patience. :-)
Last edited by Daisy_85 on 03 Aug 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 30 Jul 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Daisy
Asking questions is not wrong but you shd work on your patience too. The other person can be busy with other worldly affairs :)
Here are my observations on ur questions:
1. I agree to ur observations. Jup is neech bhang but its placement in 8H will certainly give you some issues.
Neech bhang means success after problems. So whenever you go thru problems always remember there is light at the end of tunnel.
2. LL Mer with 3L Sun gives a lot of travels. In D-9, again 3L Mars is in Lagna. I hope you enjoy travels.
3. Things shd improve in next dasha but again you need to keep patience. Life works very slowly.
4. Mars MD will be good but you shd not expect too much. Plz remember Mars is 6L/11L for Gemini Asc. It is posited with exalted Ven so it shd give you gud results.

Planets give results of the other planets aspecting them, conjunct them or in exchange with them. I feel in the Ven dasha you experienced results of 6L Mars. So things shd improve in next dasha.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Hello Neeraj :-)

I can't send private messages, but I'd love to ask you something.. Not related to my chart, haha, don't worry.
Do you have Facebook or something?

Have a nice weekend

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Aug 2016

Dear Daisy
I am not on FB or any other social media.
You may ask your question here.
God bless you
Neeraj

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 03 Aug 2016

Dear Neeraj,
thank you :-) It's probably a bit silly, but I'm quite good at sensing what sign/planetary influence somebody has and I had a feeling about you and wanted to try out if I'm correct. But first I wanted to give you my Facebook details, so you could see that I'm just a regular young woman from Europe, not somebody creepy. India is also a very interesting country to me, so it would've been nice to connect and learn a bit about the culture.
God bless you, too, Neeraj.
:-)

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 15 Mar 2017

Daisy_85 wrote:
21 Jul 2016
Dear members,

I've recently started to learn more about Jaimini and Chara Dashas.

My Aquarius Chara Dasha started this year and it will last 10 years. I was wondering if you could tell me what this Chara Dasha will bring?

In advance, thank you very much for your help and effort!

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 23 Apr 2017

Hi Daisy_85

I logged into the forum aft long time and was reading your post.
I think my chart is quite similar to your chart. However I could not find your birth details.
Please share your birth details

My details
09 May 1986
10.01 AM
Nasik