Pisces chara dasha

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nivetha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Pisces chara dasha

Post by nivetha » 02 Jul 2016

Hello...can someone predict my Pisces chara dasha events
DOB 12nov 199 time 23:27 Place : chennai

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pisces chara dasha

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Jul 2016

Dear Nivetha
I hope you DOB is 12-Nov-1996 (Got it from other post of yours)
Your Pisces char dasha will start from Nov 2017 for a period of 3 yrs and every AD will of of 3 months
Dasha Analysis:
1. Pisces is your natal 9H and this time overall luck will support you.
2. It is aspected by AmK Ven, BK Jup and GK Sat is posited here with Ketu. So broadly in these 3 yrs you'll get the results of career, travel and competition. GK Sat in MD will make you very competitive in your career and in this duration you'll travel a lot. Also you'll make many friends in your profession (BK Jup in own signh in 10H from MD)
3. Sat is ur natal 7L and is posited in 7H from Ven (Karaka for marriage). It also aspect 7H as well as 7L Ven from Moon. Moreover Sat aspect 7H in D-9. This confirms delay in marriage (Generally after the age of 25+). There will be some developments in the ADs aspected by DK Mer or Scorpio where DK is posited i.e. ADs of Taurus (Feb-May 2018), Cancer (Aug-Nov 2018), Scorpio (Aug-Nov 2019) & Capricorn (Feb-May 2020).
4. You shd get very gud results related to ur career in Feb-May 2019 (AD of Virgo where AmK Ven is posited) and Nov 2019-Feb 2020 (AD of Sagittarius where from AmK Ven is in 10H)
God bless you
Neeraj

nivetha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Pisces chara dasha

Post by nivetha » 03 Jul 2016

Thank you for your reply
In pisces chara dasha which AD can give employment

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor