Lagna Lord & Atmakaraka Conjunction/Aspect

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Lagna Lord & Atmakaraka Conjunction/Aspect

Post by Aravind » 31 Oct 2015

Hello Everybody,

Is the relation between Atma-karaka & lagna is one of the best Jaimini Raj yoga ? If placed together in one sign (in natal/ Navamsha lagna), or aspecting each other, it makes the native very fortunate like a king. Is it tru if the planets are debilitated ?

In the below example of my wife the Atmakaraka Jupiter and Lagna Lord Venus which also is the Amatya Karaka are aspecting each other. Venus is debilitated though. Does the yoga materialize ?

She lost her job on Oct/2/2015, never had any issues with job until Sep/2015. I do not see any major reason astrologically for the loss of job. Do any of you see a reason for it ? Would appreciate if you could explain and when can she expect a job again ?

DOB - Oct/21/1977
Time - 19 : 21
Place - Hyderabad, India

Thanks
Aravind

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lagna Lord & Atmakaraka Conjunction/Aspect

Post by Dr Neeraj » 14 Nov 2015

Dear Aravind

There are many things I wish to mention here:

1. The most important thing in Jamini dasha calculations is the accuracy of the Lagna as all dasha start from Lagna. Unlike Vimshottari or Yogini dasha, whose calculations depend on deg of Moon, here we just note the planet's placement and Lagna for dasha calculations.

2. In ur wife's chart, the lagna to Aries changes at 19-16
Hence before chart reading, you must be extra sure for the accuracy of TOB

3. The beauty of the Jamini system is that it is not affected by the slight changes in TOB, except when Lagna is changing. This is coz of the fact that with the change of every Maha dasha the lagna changes here.

4. So AK & natal Lagna in same sign is nothing special. However, there are some combinations mentioned in classics regarding the placement of these karakas in Karamansha Lagna.

God bless you
Neeraj

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 15 Nov 2015

Neerajji,

My wifes time of birth as far as her mothers memory is 19:30 and I got a time rectification from Mr.Manley as 19:22.
Either way she has an aspect of AK and AMK in both the Rasi and Navamsa charts. Not sure if the concept of Neech Banga is applicable to jaimini as Venus in Rasi chart and Jupiter in Navamsa have NBRY.

She is currently running MD of Libra. How do you see her career and health in this time . Greatly appreciate your analysis.

Date - Oct/21/1977
Time - 19: 22 ( Rectified ) 19 : 30 ( Mothers memory )
Place - Hyderabad,India

Thanks
Aravind

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 16 Nov 2015

Dear Aravind
After BRT by Manley sir, there is no need for any re-checking.
Plz share how was her career from Sep 2014-Aug 2015?
God bless her
Neeraj

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 16 Nov 2015

Neerajji,

Her career was very good between Sep 2014 - Aug 2015. She had to let go her job on Oct/2/2015 hoping for better prospects but nothing has materialized until now. She never had any career related issues for the past 15 yrs until last month.

Thanks
Aravind

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 06 Jan 2016

Dear Aravind
She had AD of Sagittarius from Sep 2014-Aug 2015 which is aspected by AmK Ven. This is generally a gud time for career.
After Aug 2015-July 2016 she got Capricorn AD which is not related to AmK.
In this time she had Vimshottari dasha of Sat-Sat who's LL of D-10 and is conjunct with 10L debi Ven of D-10.
Her time for career from Feb 2016-Aug 2016 is not favourable as this time there will be the PD of Ven who's debi in D-10.
I feel She'll have a gud time after June 2017-May 2018 (in the Jamini AD of Pisces which is aspected by AmK)
God bless her
Neeraj