Navamsha and Uppapada Lagna Concepts Jaimini

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
navcool
Navamsha and Uppapada Lagna Concepts Jaimini

Post by navcool » 14 Oct 2015

Appreciate your guidance on the following principles I came to know from a source.

Presence of Malefic Planets in UL indicates - Bad Soul Nature of Spouse , Presence of Malefic planets in 2nd from UL gives - Reason for breakup or Separation between couples.

If Ketu is 2nd from UL. What does it indicate.

Presence of malefic planets in 8th from UL gives - Probability of 2nd Spouse after one serious Major break-up.

If Rahu is 8th from UL. What does it indicate.

7th from UL gives People who are Openly opposing the Spouse i.e Mars - Brothers , Venus - Sisters or females friends , Sun - father in Law , Moon - Mother in law.

If 7th from UL has no planet and its lord is Jup. What does it indicate.

In D9 Chart - 8th and 2nd house Should be clean from any Malefic Influence i.e Mars , Rahu and Saturn.

If Ketu in 2nd house and Rahu in 8th house. What we can say

Now Coming to 7th house - If there will be any Negative planets in 7th house , Spouse always negatively treat partner or may be she dont like the attitude of the partner. Malefic in 7th house always be a case of ill treatment with partner

If Rahu, Jup and Sat all aspect 7th house and no planets situated in 7th house. 7H lord in 12th house

Presence of Malefic Influence on D9 7th house gives - Very Bad , Mean and Argumentative Spouse and may always give interest in mean people other than marriage.
If Ve is in 7th house in Navamsha and receive aspect from Jup. What does it indicate and 7H lord Me in 6th Tau

Appreciate your guidance

navcool

Re: Navamsha and Uppapada Lagna Concepts Jaimini

Post by navcool » 27 Apr 2016

Appreciate if an expert can comment on this.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navamsha and Uppapada Lagna Concepts Jaimini

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 May 2016

Dear Navcool
Plz read
http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... t=+upapada
http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... t=+upapada
You'll find many of the answers of ur questions here.
God bless you
Neeraj