Combustion or Raj Yoga in Jaimini

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 06 Jul 2015

Respected Jaimini Gurus,

For a Gemini ascendant what should one interpret when the 5L ( Venus ) @ 4 Degrees conjunct with DK ( Sun ) @ 1 Degree in the 6th house. Is it still a Jaimini Raja Yoga or it is a case of combustion ? The 6th house also has Rahu @ 16 Degrees.

DOB - Nov/17/74
TOB - 20:15
POB - Pune, India

Regards
Aravind

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Combustion or Raj Yoga in Jaimini

Post by Dr Neeraj » 10 Jul 2015

Dear Aravind
I think u r mixing up 2 things.
Ven is GK here and any connection of GK with any other karaka is never a Rajyoga.
The rule of 5L with any karaka is a dynamic rule & is applicable from the dasha rashi only.
God bless you
Neeraj

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 10 Jul 2015

Thanks for the reply Dr Neeraj

Do you think the Venus @ 4 Degree in Anuradha Nakshatra and Sun @ 1 Degree in Visakha Nakshatra makes it a combust Venus. Is int it that Venus at a higher degree than Sun and a different nakshatra makes Venus more brighter than making it combust.

Thanks
Aravind

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 10 Jul 2015

Postby Aravind » 06 Jul 2015, 20:30

Respected Jaimini Gurus,

For a Gemini ascendant what should one interpret when the 5L ( Venus ) @ 4 Degrees conjunct with DK ( Sun ) @ 1 Degree in the 6th house. Is it still a Jaimini Raja Yoga or it is a case of combustion ? The 6th house also has Rahu @ 16 Degrees.

DOB - Nov/17/74
TOB - 20:15
POB - Pune, India

Regards
Aravind
Venus is the 5L and Sun is the Dk closely conjunct in D-1, is a Jaimini Rajyoga. Saturn [Ak] and Moon[Pk] are aspecting each other [1-7 axis] is a very strong Jaimini Rajyoga. In D-9 Moon and Sun, the royal planets are exchanging the sign and again Venus[5L] and Dk[Sun] are under the Rajyoga.Interstingly Mars[Amk] and Venus [5L] are under the sign exchange making it a another strong Jaimini Rajyoga. So Amk[Mars]+ 5L[Venus] , Amk[Mars] +Dk[Sun] and 5L[Venus]+Sun[Dk] are the three Rajyoga involving 5H and 6H. Your job is related to your professional qualification and you may have the love marriage.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 13 Jul 2015

Anuradha Ji,

You are correct with respect to my marriage.I have a very successful and happy love marriage.
Since the last 3 1/2 yrs my job has been to be a perch for my own company, in the sense I invested and raised capital for my company and act as a perch for others to run the day to day activities of the company. Have multiple professional qualifications like an MS in IT, PG in Garment Production,Graduation in Commerce,not really sure if my job has to do with any of them directly.
Do you consider my Venus as a combust Venus or a Venus which is bright and Shining giving positive materialistic results ? The reason why Iam asking you this is because Iam running a Mars-Venus dasha since Feb/2015 until Apr/2016. I also have a Vargottam Jupiter in the 9th house of Aquarius.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Aravind

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 13 Jul 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Aravind
I think u r mixing up 2 things.
Ven is GK here and any connection of GK with any other karaka is never a Rajyoga.
The rule of 5L with any karaka is a dynamic rule & is applicable from the dasha rashi only.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Hi Neerajji,

I have similar case of combustion or Raj yoga.
Mithun lagna in 11th house, Sun (AMk) in conjunction with moon (AK)

How to analyse this placement ?
09 may 1986
10:01 AM Nasik

Regards
Aditya

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 13 Jul 2015

Dear Aravind
Plz note the the rashis and nakshatras are the mathematical portions in sky as defined by human being.
As such there is no distinction in sky and the planets in various signs are planet positions at the time of birth as seen from earth. The experience is that whenever any planet is within 3 deg of Sun it is combust and there are some issues in results related to the lordship of that planet as well as its natural signification.
Your Ven is within 3 deg of Sun hence it is combust.
However the present time (Mars-Ven) shd be ok for ur career as in D-10, Ven is 10L placed in Lagna and MDL Mars is in its mool trikona sign in D-10.
Jamini MD is Libra which contain AmK Mars.
God bless you
Neeraj

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 14 Jul 2015

Hi Neerajji,

I have similar case of combustion or Raj yoga.
Mithun lagna in 11th house, Sun (AMk) in conjunction with moon (AK)

How to analyse this placement ?
09 may 1986
10:01 AM Nasik

Regards
Aditya

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 24 Jul 2015

Dear Aditya
At present you've Jamini dasha of Aries-Pisces upto 8th Sept 2015
Next dasha will be Aries-Aries (Sept 15 to May 16)
Then next will be Pisces-Aries (May 16 to June 16)
So this one year you shall get results of Aries which is a very dynamic sign of ur chart as you've 4 planets in 11H Aries (Its conjunction of AK Moon, AmK Sun & DK Mer & Rahu) and it is aspected by MK Jup and GK Sat.
Now there are 2 things:
1. AK Moon is combust
2. It is aspected by GK Sat
So the results of AK will be modified by these 2 things.
Combustion of any planet never stop giving results, its just includes some sort of frustration in the results of lordship & natural signification of that planet.
This shd be a good time for ur career, however there will be some struggle/competition (aspect of GK Sat) and at times there will be a feeling that the final results just slip. Plz remember you've Sat transiting through ur 8H from Moon too.
God bless you
Neeraj

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 29 Jul 2015

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Aditya
At present you've Jamini dasha of Aries-Pisces upto 8th Sept 2015
Next dasha will be Aries-Aries (Sept 15 to May 16)
Then next will be Pisces-Aries (May 16 to June 16)
So this one year you shall get results of Aries which is a very dynamic sign of ur chart as you've 4 planets in 11H Aries (Its conjunction of AK Moon, AmK Sun & DK Mer & Rahu) and it is aspected by MK Jup and GK Sat.
Now there are 2 things:
1. AK Moon is combust
2. It is aspected by GK Sat
So the results of AK will be modified by these 2 things.
Combustion of any planet never stop giving results, its just includes some sort of frustration in the results of lordship & natural signification of that planet.
This shd be a good time for ur career, however there will be some struggle/competition (aspect of GK Sat) and at times there will be a feeling that the final results just slip. Plz remember you've Sat transiting through ur 8H from Moon too.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Thank you for the analysis Neeraj ji..

JU (MK) in Aquarius (Arudha Lagna and Upapadha Lagna)
Ju/Aquarius will aspect AK Moon, AmK Sun & DK Mer & Rahu in Aries & Ketu in Libra.

I am trying to figure out that Aquarius MD will be best from Jamini point of view. Please check if my understanding is correct.

Please let me know if any remedies can be done.

Regards
Aditya

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 04 Aug 2015

Dear Aditya
Your analysis is correct.
Aquarius is ur natal 9H hence it shd give you gud results.
It is aspected by AK Moon, AmK Sun & DK Mer and this conjunction is a Rajyoga.
Hence Aquarius MD shd be gud for you.
God bless you
Neeraj