Discussing a Chart through Jaimini. Dr.Neeraj & Experts

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
JaiminiNovice
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Discussing a Chart through Jaimini. Dr.Neeraj & Experts

Post by JaiminiNovice » 16 Feb 2015

I would like to discuss the chart of one of my friends. He's going through a very difficult time period and has been jobless now for 6 yrs.

D.O.B 18th March 1985
2:02 AM Lucknow

To Start

Lagna Analysis - Ascendant Lord Jupiter ( Lord of the 1st and 4th) is in 2nd House with Moon but in Capricorn which makes it debilitated but as per Parashar theory a Neech Bhanga is also taking place since

the lord of the exaltation rashi of jupiter *Cancer* is sitting alongwith Jupiter and the lord of the rashi *capricorn* is aspecting jupiter with a 3rd drishti from the 12th house.

Mercury lord of the 7th and 10th House is in the 4th *Kendra* On one hand is debilitated in Pisces but on the contrary is posited alongwith Venus an exalted planet and lord of the 4th House Jupiter is in

kendra from Moon again causing a Neech Bhanga.

Nonetheless Lord of the 1st and 4th Jupiter alongwith Mercury Lord of the 7th and 10th not in their best of strengths. Moreover Neech Bhanga definitely means the native first needs to face neech results for

a substantial period of time before eventually the Bhanga of Neech takes place and so struggles and setbacks.

Sun in the 4th - Generally seen to grow after 30 yrs of Age. Sun the *Father* here is a central government employee.

Notably - Mars is in Aries in the 5th House *Mooltrikona* alongwith Rahu. But Mars is definitely quite strong. Venus is Vargottam * Exalted in the 4th House in Lagna and Exalted in the 7th House in

Navmansa. One look at the native, his built and looks clearly shows the effect of Mars and Venus.

Ketu is in the 11th a good postion alongwith Venus the lord of the 11th House Exalted in the 4th. I could sense good returns for the native in Real Estate at some point in life. Mercury lord of the

10th in the 4th further would promise the same.

Saturn in the 12 but in Scopio and terribly exhausting the 2nd house of wealth and savings and the reason for debilation of Jupiter. Although it is also aspected Mars 8th.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jaimini Analysis. ( Specifically for Career)

Atmakarka Venus
Amatyakarka Moon
Jaimini Raj Yoga - Venus+ Sun = Atmakarka + Darakarka.

Current Char Dasha - Gemini - Antar Dasha is of Pisces since 16-09-2014 and soon Aquarius from 17-06-2015

Under the current Jaimini Dasha. Moon the Amatyakarka has gone in the 8th House alongwith Jupiter the Putrakarka.

Karkamsha Lagna - Moon is in the 11th with Jupiter both in Capricorn. Notably Jupiter is the lord of the 10th House.
Strong Venus is with Mercury and Sun = Atmakarka+Darakarka+Bhatrukarka in the Lagna.

In the the short coming Antar Dasha of Aquarius Under Gemini. If i treat Aquarius as the lagna rashi. Amt Moon is going in the 12th House and Gnatikarka Saturn is turning up in the 10th House. So i can see

setbacks

Under Antar Dasha of Capricorn 17-03-2016 I would see some opportunities coming way to the native. Since the amatyakarka is positied in Capricorn. And if Capricorn is treated as the Lagna for the Char

Dasha Chart. It will then be aspecting the 5th House of Taurus, the 8th House of Leo and 11th House of Scorpio.

*Plus from Parashar Mahadasha Native will be under*
11th April 2015 till 6th August 2015 Jupiter + Mercury+Mercury
6th August 2015 till 24th September 2015 Jupiter+Mercury+Ketu
24th September 2015 till 9th Feb 2016 Jupiter+Mercury+Venus
9th Feb 2016 till 21st March 2016 Jupiter+Mercury+Sun

So i could see something happeping in a positive way.

Right now is Pratyantar Dasha of Saturn in Jupiter Mahadasha. Saturn positied in D1 and D7 in the 12th House. Plus is a Gnatikakaraka.

Though the native did aquire education in foreign Lands from Septemer 2012 to October 2013. He faired more than 80 percent in Education and Commands expert level of fluency in English and grabbed

couple of Job Interviews but nothing materialised.

Coming back to Jaimini- Gemini Char Dasha and Antar Dasha of Pisces 16-09-2014 Native also got married. Wife is a fair, tall and beautiful lady from foreign lands.

Summing Up the whole scenario is that the native is entirely dependant for now on family earnings. The little he did earn and save in foreign lands between Oct 2007 & March 2009 has been spent on

parents and sister etc.

Why i am discussing this out here before giving my verdict is bcoz he is a good friend of mine and 6 yrs is a long time to be unemployed.

I would like to call on Dr. Neeraj and other experts to please provide their input for the Native's Career and what exactly the native would finally excel in and what profession or field's could be

summed up by the position of Moon (Amt) in the 11th House with Jupiter in the Karkamsha Lagna. Moon is also in the 12th House D10 Dashamsa. Will he settle for something in his native or foreign land.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discussing a Chart through Jaimini. Dr.Neeraj & Experts

Post by karthik1984 » 21 Feb 2015

Hi, mercury is very weak in his chart.....Strong remedies are a must.

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 21 Feb 2015

It may take some 2-3 years before he starts earning a decent livelihood. Obviously not in his native.

Once he starts, he will gradually soar high.

JaiminiNovice
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by JaiminiNovice » 22 Feb 2015

Thanks Karthik1984 and Swarnim.

Swarnim do you mean the native will continue to remain unemployed for another 2-3 yrs...? Also if you could please specify certain time periods along with astrological reference.

Also Anyone if please can provide inputs with reference to Jaimini.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 27 Mar 2015

JaiminiNovice wrote:D.O.B 18th March 1985
2:02 AM Lucknow
Dear JN
Though you call yourself novice but you've done a wonderful analysis.
Here are my observations on the chart:
1. From June 2015-Mar 2016 he got Jamini AD of Aquarius which is aspected by PK Mars so it shd be gud time for him to start family. He shd get results related to kids.
2. From Mar 2016 the Jamini AD will be Capricorn which contain AmK Moon aspected by GK Sat & this shd be a time for positive development in his career. Though the aspect of GK on AmK will make him struggle in career.

Checking from Vimshottari dasha, MDL Jup is debi in D-10 which is not a very gud thing for career. However the ADL Mer (From Apr 2015-July 2017) is posited in own house in D-10 and this time shd be ok.

God bless him
Neeraj