need some advice acc to jamming astrology method

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
avinash16
Contributor
Contributor
need some advice acc to jamming astrology method

Post by avinash16 » 05 Nov 2014

Dear All Esteemed Astrologers,

I hope you will answer my query...I am in a serious of quandary over my career. Infant I am slightly depressed. I want some genuine advice regarding my career

Situation: I am jobless since January 2013...I started job searching after June 2013, but nothing concrete came up. I was able to crack 1-2 interviews, but things didn't materialise due to some reasons or the other.
Government of India increased age limit for IAS exams this year, and my parents advised me to sit for the exams. Time was less, but I gave my hard work. I started preparing for the exams in April 2014....But I couldn't crack the prelims exams. Exams were held in August and result was announced in October 2014.
I really enjoyed studying for the above exams. I was for my liking, but I guess time was less and I did some mistakes on the exam strategy part. But I have grown wiser after the exams. I think I can do it. I have one more chance in year 2015.

Problem: Age is not on my side. I am not married. My personal life and professional life has hit a plateau. I have approx 6 year of experience.....One part of my mind says that I should resume my job searching but my heart says that I should study hard and try to crack the exams in coming year.....

Please advise me what should i do? My parents will support me in whatever I decide, but my father really really want me to prepare for the exams. In my previous job, I was earning really good, but things got worse in 2012, and things are downhill since then....

My birth details are as follows:
male
single
16 sep 1980
tob: 1435 hours/ 2:35 pm
pob: Saharanpur, UP, India

I am quite an optimist person, but this setback in my exam results in October 2014 has really made me sad. I am not confident on my next course of action.....
I have always put my career first and postponed the decision for marriage also for the same. But now I am really certified about what will happen in my career? Is it doomed?

Please advise, what to do next....I will be asking some questions related to above....once you analyse my birth chart and reply me with your comments.....

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: need some advice acc to jamming astrology method

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Nov 2014

Dear Avinash
There is a fundamental rule in Astrology that which-so-ever planet is debilitated in D-10, its dasha will give setback to career.
From Apr 2012 you've Antardasha of Rahu who's debi in D-10, hence these problems. This time will continue upto Apr-May 2015. Then you shd get a job.
From Jamini, after mid May 2015 you'll get AD of Capricorn, where from AmK Mars is in 10H, a gud time for career.
You can utilize this time in whatever makes you happy, however with the start of Dec 2014 you'll observe effects of sadhe satti too.
God bless you
Neeraj

avinash16
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avinash16 » 28 Nov 2014

Dear Doctor,

Thanks for your reply

Once you mentioned in your one of the other posts - "The navamsa dispositor of 10L (in D-1) has the max say in the choice of the career".....

Sir, can you please tell the above mentioned thing in detail according to my chart, plus considering my age...

Till now, I was working in German management consulting company...but now I am interested in switching my career to admin/ government job...My father very much motivates me for the same. He himself is a retired government official
Looking forward to your reply.....

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Dec 2014

Dear Avinash
In ur chart 9L Sun is posited with 10L Mer which is a great rajyoga.
Sun in 10H indicates career related with govt.

From Jamini point of view, from May 2015 onwards Jamini AD of Capricorn will start where from AmK Mars is in 10H, so this shd be a gud time for ur career. You shd try for govt job.

God bless you
Neeraj

Nagaraj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nagaraj » 08 Dec 2014

Dear Neeraj,

as per your above message...do the below charts have the great Raja Yoga ( first chart) and carrer related to Govt in second chart. please have a look.

First Chart:
20-09-1981
time : 1:05 pm ( 13:05)
Karimnagar

Second chart
16-july-1986
11:50 am
karimnagar

Thank you.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 Dec 2014

Dear Nagaraju
Replied ur queries on ur PM
God bless you
Neeraj

Nagaraj
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nagaraj » 09 Dec 2014

Thanks Neeraj ji for the reply :)

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jul 2015

Dear Mak
It seems you've posted ur query at many places!!
God bless you
Neeraj