Debilitated AmK ...

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Debilitated AmK ...

Post by GNE » 09 Apr 2014

Hello all,

What are the general effects of a debilitated Amatyakaraka in the chart? Ruined profession? No respect or rise in life? etc.?..
And let's assume it doesn't get "saved", and is also poorly placed by house and aspect (6,8 or 12th, aspected by saturn or GK....)

I do have this in my chart, however my chart's birthtime is still sort of up in the air and the karaka's could change based on using time said by hospital or some astrologers,
OR switching ayanamsa to Raman or Pushya-Paksha , changes my jaimini karaka's.

So I'm wondering what the debilitated AmK effects are in general, so I can see how that fits my life or not.

I'm asking because I have had zero luck finding anything about this elsewhere online or in books, past just a basic: " Debilitated AmK is bad for profession".
Okay, how bad? what results might one expierience?

Thank you

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Debilitated AmK ...

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 Apr 2014

Dear GNE
If you believe in astrology, you must also believe that whatever we are getting are the results of our own karma.
Regarding changing lagna or aynmasa, Jamini karaka are mostly the same and if lagna does not change, the dasha sequence is also the same.
No doubt Debilitation of a planet always gives problems to that karaka but that does not mean the complete disaster to profession. Even without astrology, we know from our experience that time is never same and a person get ups & downs irrespective of what chart says.
So have faith that whatever time you're going thru will change.
God bless you
Neeraj

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 09 Apr 2014

Thank you for the reply Dr Neeraj,

I do believe in that whatever is happening is result of our own karma's,
In ayanamsa, my AK/AmK change, that's the only thing that started my wonder.
That and reading sites simply stating that deb. AmK = career problems, or lack of any good career.
but then I notice a few successful horoscopes like Albert Einstine, Donald Trump, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez(though birthtime isn't fully confirmed...however jaimini karaka's remain) , River phoenix(died young but was successful early), all have Debilitated AmK's .. and some without much of any good Neecha Bhanga.
so I wondered what other "rules" there were in regards to deb. AmK, as I don't believe it's as simple as that part of life is damaged fully.

I came across one site, http://the-dancing-chimera.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE].ca/ ... rsary.html
Where the writer seems to say that a deb. AmK makes one a bit more of a workaholic, or feeling that they must succeed in a given timeframe / basically stressing out that they "must" succeed ...but perhaps the writer's only talking about Saturn being the AmK.
Though it does seem that the writer of this article didn't really say debilitation of AK or AmK is too negative. That's what got me wondering about it. Trying to learn more.

Thank you for the kind words,
God bless you too

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 Apr 2014

Dear GNE
Astrology is not a pure science, rather it is abstract science.
No rule is applicable in all situations.
Complete chart need to be synthesized before predicting results. Whatever writers express, is based on so many assumptions.
God bless you
Neeraj

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 10 Apr 2014

Thank you for the reply,
so how would one go about synthesizing the placements when they see a Debilitated AmK ?
for instance if I posted Donald trumps chart but pretend he was my uncle and not donald trump (for the sake of this example), many on this forum (in the jaimini section) would likely say major problems with career and/or little to no rise in profession. I've seen this when searching through old posts on this forum.
But they would have been incorrect for the most part.
So would you have looked at D9 (and D10, etc) placement of Amk too before stating results?

I'm just trying to learn, so when I see a chart with a debilitated AmK I don't just assume that the professional life is destroyed.

Thank you

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 10 Apr 2014

Dear GNE
I am also a beginner in Jamini astrology. I dnt use D-10 and higher charts in Jamini but yes they are used in the analysis. However their aspect is taken from Jamini school.
God bless you
Neeraj

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 10 Apr 2014

Thank you for being honest,
And I understand that the aspect would be from Jamini. Appreciate your replies as usual.

I wonder if there is a member highly learned in Jamini on this forum who could give some opinion on the matter.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 27 Apr 2014

GNE

I am not versed in Jaimini astrology but I have AmK debilitated in Navamsa. I had a great start to my career but have been facing a lot of challenges after age 30. So I hope someone knowledgeable can throw light on this matter.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 08 May 2014

Hari766,

Where is your AmK in Rasi?
also in navamsa what are the jaimini aspects to it, is it conjunct or aspected by the GK for instance?

my AmK is in ascendant, enemy sign in Navamsa in mutual aspect with AK.

And question to Dr. Neeraj,
do you consider Rahu as a jaimini karaka?
I know many astrologers do not, while others do.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 09 May 2014

Dear GNE
I'm a student of KN Rao and hence do not believe in Rahu as Jamini karaka.
More than this, my experience with 7 karaka is enough for me for not considering Rahu as Jamini karaka.
God bless you
Neeraj

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 09 May 2014

GNE
In Rashi my AmK is Sun the 9thL in 9th house. I dont know about Jaimini aspects. But in Navamsa Sun is debilitated in the lagna with Navamsa Lagna lord Venus aspecting it from 7th H. Venus is also the Gnati Karaka. So AmK Sun can be said to be in mutual planetary aspect with GnK Venus.

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 08 Dec 2018

I’m also having my Mercury AmK debilitated in Pisces. So far haven’t found anything related to the debilitation of Mercury over the net.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 04 Mar 2019

I don't know whether to be consider dignity of a Graha while analyzing with its Charakaaraka.