Jupiter AtmaKaraka Mahadasha

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ami
Contributor
Contributor
Jupiter AtmaKaraka Mahadasha

Post by ami » 27 Mar 2014

I have read that Atmakaraka mahadasha is very important MD...which actually give good/bad results to native of his / her previous births. Benefit planet and well placed planets as AK give very good results reflecting good deeds in previous birth. Malefic planets always give bad results in reflecting bad deeds. AK reflects what kind of person you was in your previous birth.

I am going through Jup AK MD from last 2 years, which is fine so far....faced minor issue in career. My jup is in 9th house Taurus with moon, mar and Venus.

Could you please share your views how it will be different from normal Jupiter Mahadasha being Atmakaraka dasha.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jupiter AtmaKaraka Mahadasha

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Mar 2014

Dear ami
Can u plz share ur birth details?
The results shd be predicted only by complete synthesis of chart.
God bless you
Neeraj

ami
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ami » 30 Mar 2014

Dr Neeraj ji,

My birth details are -
DOB - 12 JUL 1977
TOB - 11.10 AM
POB - Bulandshahr(U.P)

Many Thanks
Amit

ami
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ami » 01 Apr 2014

Please reply...I have read a lot about Jaimini system, I understand that identification like in my horo Ak-Jup, AmK-Sun, BK-Sat, MK-venus, GK-mer, DK-mar.....

As per chara dasha of Jaimini system, i'm going through Pisces - Leo dasha which is AK mahadasha and AmK antardasha. This reflects that there will be impact on profession /job career front, now i'm not getting how to predict good and bad events based on this.

Many Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Ami
12/07/1977 11.10AM Bulandshahr(U.P)

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Apr 2014

Dear Ami
Plz note in Jamini system dasha is always of Rashi & never of planet.
So it wont be proper to say its dasha of AK Jup.
Further, In Jamini system the max effect if of rashis aspecting, then the Jamini karaka placed in that sign & lastly the lord of that sign.
You present MD is Pisces, which is aspected by AmK Sun. So from 2010-20 it shd be a gud time for ur career. In this MD, the ADs of rashis aspecting MD will also give gud results (ADs of Gemini, Virgo & Sagittarius).
From Sept 2014-July 2015, ur AD will be of Virgo which is again aspected by AmK Sun. So gud results from career shd flow.

Cross checking from Vim dasha:
Present dasha: Jup-Sat-Sat
From Jup, Sat is 9L/10L. Both are placed in mutually 3/11 axis of gains.
In D-9, Sat is placed in own navamsa and in D-10, both aspect 10H as well as LL MOOn (who's placed in 10H) of D-10, further Sat aspect Lagna of D-10 too.

So you shd get career related results in this dasha.

God bless you
Neeraj

ami
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ami » 03 Apr 2014

Thanks you very much Neeraj jee. I'm going through you articles posted in this forum on Jamini which are very knowledgeable.
To be honest Career part has been little struggling specially after 2011, changed job in June 2013(MNC to a small company) because last job ending up and had no other better option, still searching better options. I expected good results in Jup - Sat period but nothing have worked up so far, but thanks to you as I feel encouraged based on your analysis and conforming +ve results in future.