Career in Jaimini System

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saditya86
Contributor
Contributor
Career in Jaimini System

Post by saditya86 » 20 Mar 2014

Hi Members

Incase of Parashari method we look 10th house its lord & 7th house (10th from 10th) as well as Dashmansa chart for career related things.

How to predict career ( job/business, job change, promotions, ups & downs in business) in Jaimini System?

Please guide

Thanks
Aditya

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Career in Jaimini System

Post by saditya86 » 21 Mar 2014

Thank you for the reply Orange Man.

Amk is the karaka for career but what about 10th house.
Does Jamini system consider 10 th house?

Further, We can find drishtis by the rashis from/on the sign in which Amk is placed.

But how to predict further using chara Dasa?

Pls guide

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 21 Mar 2014

Saditya,

Yes, Amk is the karaka for career in Jamini astrology. You can use 10th house in Jamini astrology also, but then, it has not that much significant role, I guess, because in Parashari astrology we use 10th house anyway. Maybe from Arudha lagna and Karakamsha lagna you can consider 10th house to get some additional insight about career, but I am not sure about whether it is Jamini astrology.

Yes, rashi drishti is considered in Jamini astrology. To learn how to predict through Chara dasha you have to read the book on it by K.N. Rao. Here is it kind of impossible to teach on the forum. Hope you understand.

avinash16
Contributor
Contributor

Post by avinash16 » 22 Mar 2014

May be this can help as far as chara dasha is concerned

http://yuvrajajaysingh.com/2013/04/11/c ... culations/

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 28 Mar 2014

Thank you for the replies.

Regards
Aditya

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Mar 2014

saditya86 wrote: How to predict career ( job/business, job change, promotions, ups & downs in business) in Jaimini System?
Dear Aditya
10H is considered for job in Jamini astrology too.
But as the Maha dasha changes the effects on career can be ascertained by PAC (Placement, Aspect & Conjunction) relationships. Over the years, I found a few Jamini combinations working very gud;
1. Whatever AmK is in 10H from Maha dasha rashi, that time period is very gud for the career of native. Followed by Mahadasha where AmK is posited or which are aspected by AmK.
2. The same goes for Antar dasha. AD of rashi where from 10H contain AmK is excellent for career, followed by AD of rashi where AmK is posited or rashi which are aspected by AmK.
3. If AmK is connecting (PAC) with GK, then there will be issues in career for sure. Now it may be gud/bad. GK gives results of 6H which may be competitiveness as well as problems due to enemy action.
4. Position of AmK will have definite effect on career. Exaltation/debilitation/vargottam/Mrityu bhag/Gandant as well as SAV scores and Shadbala/Vimshopak bala etc shd be considered.
5. D-10 shd be analysed in same way.

God bless you
Neeraj

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 02 Apr 2014

Hello DR Neeraj,

I've noticed you have good knowledge in jaimini, and found your reply here to be very helpful.

A couple questions regarding AmK based off of what you said:

You mentioned D-10 should be analysed the same way , what effects if someone has a poorly placed AmK in Rasi,
but a wonderfully placed AmK in D-10?
(ex: my AmK is debilitated in 8th in rasi. But in own sign, dig bala in the ascendant of d-10. / No aspect from GK in either)

secondly,
do things like cancellation of debilitations work on jaimini karaka's such as AmK ?
My AmK is deb. in rasi, but recieves a slight neech bhanga (depositor aspects it and depositor is 10th from chandra), and I haven't found much problems in regards to profession....other than myself being lazy in looking for opportunities, but when I've tried, I'm always offered a job / promoted often / bosses favorite,etc.

God bless
Thank you

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Apr 2014

Dear GNE
I'm just a student of Jamini astrology. Trying to learn it thru experience.
One thing I've observed is that nothing in astrology is cancelled. Whenever we say its a Neech bhang rajyoga, it never means a smooth road to success. On the contrary it is quite troublesome, just the things may turn up ok in the end.
D-1 and D-10 both are important for career and if there are conflicting results in these 2 charts then it represents different results. We shd not take it like one will cancel other. The results may be like many opportunities but not availing them or few opportunity but very gud job.
The results may be very high level job but at the same time struck up in petty politics or vice versa.
Assimilating the results really need experience & blessings from God.
Regards
Neeraj

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 03 Apr 2014

Ah, very well written response. After reading, I agree that it would take plenty of experience to assess mixed results like this. Thank you for your honesty, instead of just making an assumption/prediction.