My second try to get answer-Ul nd A7 connection

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nazia
My second try to get answer-Ul nd A7 connection

Post by nazia » 17 Jan 2014

Hello members dis is my second try for ans last time my question was ignored :( members please analyse dis chart, tel does Ul lord and A7 lord is connected with each other or not? Detail is 16 august 1981, time 6.28 am place is bilgram village near shahjahanpur uttar pradesh india ,,hoping for response dis time

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: My second try to get answer-Ul nd A7 connection

Post by Dr Neeraj » 20 Jan 2014

Dear Nazia
WIth the given details I got Leo asc 7-23 and Moon is in Aquarius at 3-48
Plz note UL is the 12th pada and A7 is the 7th pada.
Your UL is Virgo and A7 is Aries, hence they are not connected.
God bless you
Neeraj

nazia

Post by nazia » 21 Jan 2014

Thanks a lot sir for ur positive response,,sir if u have time please tell how is my Ul house ?, it has jupiter venus and sat also dis house is aspected by mars ,,sir what does indicate about spouse?

aditi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aditi » 21 Jan 2014

Neeraj sir i also hv question regarding ul a7 see dis chart detail is 14 nov 1987,23.30pm night place is hardoi up india,, sir her ul is aquarius and a7 is virgo ,both these lords are not connected to each other either by conjunction or aspect ?? Am i right sir??

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jan 2014

nazia wrote:Thanks a lot sir for ur positive response,,sir if u have time please tell how is my Ul house ?, it has jupiter venus and sat also dis house is aspected by mars ,,sir what does indicate about spouse?
Dear Nazia
Your UL contain Jup, Sat & Ven i.e. 2 natural benefics with Sat.
It is aspected by Arudh Lagna Gemini which contain AmK Mars.
There are no planets in 2H & 8H of UL so it is gud enough.

Your spouse shd be a handsome guy (Moon in 7H) and he shd look much younger to his age (Mer in 7H from Moon), he shd be witty, quick and energetic. There will be a gud mental association & romance in ur married life (From Moon, Mer is 5Lin 7H, a combination for love marriage or love in marriage).

However the other side of the coin is debilitation of Ven and its permanent placement in 64th navamsa of Moon (placed in 8th from Moon on exact degress of Moon), which will keep you worried about ur married life and a feeling of frustration in marriage (coz of debilitation of Ven) may come in.

God bless you
Neeraj

nazia

Post by nazia » 26 Jan 2014

thanks a lot sir