Predicting relationship before marriage using A7.

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vinda
Contributor
Contributor
Predicting relationship before marriage using A7.

Post by vinda » 18 Dec 2013

I came across a web article which states that if the arudha of the 7th house (A7) is ruled by sun. The native is likely to have a relationship prior to marriage. Is this correct?
link to article: http://astrorajat.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE].com/2010/04/1.html
Shouldn't we consider other factors like connection between, 5th house,7th house, Venus, the sequence of dasha.etc when deciding on this?

vinda
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Predicting relationship before marriage using A7.

Post by vinda » 20 Dec 2013

no one?

vinda
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vinda » 22 Dec 2013

Can some learned astrologer give me some insight about this. Most of the questions I've posted in this forum have gone unanswered. Please, don't let the same thing happen to this thread.
god bless you all!

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 20 Jan 2014

vinda wrote:I came across a web article which states that if the arudha of the 7th house (A7) is ruled by sun. The native is likely to have a relationship prior to marriage. Is this correct?
link to article: http://astrorajat.[NO EXTERNAL LINKS PLEASE].com/2010/04/1.html
Shouldn't we consider other factors like connection between, 5th house,7th house, Venus, the sequence of dasha.etc when deciding on this?
Dear Vinda
IN astrology there is no absolute truth. So we must focus on all parameters.
However without checking, we can't reject anything too.
The best thing about KN Rao sir is that he advocates to take only those rules which gives results.
God bless you
Neeraj