Prediction Rules for Jamini: Step by Step (Part-4 Ex-3)

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Prediction Rules for Jamini: Step by Step (Part-4 Ex-3)

Post by Dr Neeraj » 13 Oct 2013

Case Study 3:
Male 7-Sept-1960 06:40am Rohtak

Current Jamini Char dasha: Aries-Pisces from July 8-Aug 7, 2013

MD Aries:
AK Mars is in 2H and AmK Mer is in 5H, both are ok.
Aries is 9th from Lagna, signifying positive results of 9H.
Aries is aspected by BK Sun, AmK Mer, Rahu and Ketu. Aspect of AmK ensures good results in career and BK will give all help from siblings as well as friends.
10H from Aires contain no planet.
Lord of Aries is in 2H, indicating money acquisition.

AD Pisces:
Pisces is 12th from Aries, signifying hospitalization, foreign visit etc. AD Pisces is 8th from Lagna indicating some sudden events.
Pisces contain GK Moon which indicates this month is troublesome.
Pisces is aspected by debi PK Ven, DK Jup and MK Sat.

Since GK is in AD so lets explore more which significations will be affected.

What to see in D-charts?
Since GK is present is Pisces which is aspected by dual signs only, so find all D-charts where Moon is in dual signs.
Results:
D-4 (Luck): Moon is in Gemini
D-16 (Vehicles): Moon is in Gemini
D-20 (Spiritual growth): Moon is Virgo
D-30 (Misfortune): Moon is in Virgo

So all these fields are sensitive for the native and he need to take care in these fields.
---------------------------------
Special feature: Sat in transit is in 64th navamsa from Moon {Sat is on 10-53 in Libra which is almost on exact degrees of Moon and 8th from natal Moon}. This generally mental anxiety and worries.
--------------------------------

Conclusion:
A hard time for native which will give him mental anxiety and worries/stress. He may be hospitalized, visit abroad and face some problems there.

=====================================================================

Actual results: The native was admitted to hospital on July 19 and was operated for bypass surgery of heart.

Happy Learning
Neeraj
Last edited by Dr Neeraj on 10 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Prediction Rules for Jamini: Step by Step (Part-4)

Post by srcs » 13 Oct 2013

@neeraj ; All know people born in the interval of say 5/10/15 few minutes 've varied destinies (ie) life events
though lagna is the same/moon posn is the same almost&rest planetary posns are essentially same.
Neither udu dasa/jaimini chara/sthira/lagna dasa are not at all able to explain.Some decades ago twins born
had exactly same life patterns.Now -a -days Twins born within 2/3 mts of gap 've varied life patterns while people
born simultaneously at the same place to different mothers 've remarkably same destinies. For ur study u can try
&see for urself applying chara dasa/udu dasa of natives born in same lagna/with same moon etc at same TOB/POB etc.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 28 Oct 2013

Dear srcs
In one of our class on Astrology in BVB Delhi we asked our teacher that whether 20 kids born in a big nursing home will have same life events as their DOB/TOB/POB is same?
Our teacher replied that we are not only affected by our chart but also by tnat of our near & dear ones.
Ex: Parents are affected by the chart of their youngets kid.

So life events of natives shd not be identical but yes the same set of circumstances will be presented to them by planets, however response may differ on the basis of their karmic learning.

One more thing: one of my friend (in medical field) shared with me that twins must have difference of 2-3 min. Perhaps its not possible for a lady to give birth within 1-2 min. Seems logical.

Plz share ur opinion on this.

God bless you
Neeraj

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 05 Nov 2013

@DR.neeraj; I was waiting for ur response &in the mean time iwas on yatra .Now saw urresponse. u say as the
parents are different for different kids the life events are to differ.This logic also fails in twins .
Again i tell u if u see horoscope as just yet another mathematical tool for predicting life events then this parents question should also fit into same mosaic irrespective of udu dasa/jaimini/ashotari etc. I said twins born at the
interval of 2/3 mints much like ur dr.friend said. I know a case of twins .can u please delineate the life events based on jaimini chara dasa.?
Last edited by srcs on 11 Nov 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 06 Nov 2013

Dear Sir
The best book which explains how to read charts of twin is INTERPRETING DIVSIONAL HOROSCOPES: AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH THROUGH THE DESTINIES OF TWINS by NN Sharma (http://www.journalofastrology.com/produ ... tem_id=241)
Here he advocates about making D-9 of D-7 (which technically is D-63) or D-9 of D-9 (D-81 technically) and then explains life events of twins.
I've never worked on twin cases using Jamini. But it cud be a gud case study. Let me work on it.
God bless you
Neeraj

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 14 Nov 2013

@Dr.Neeraj; As per sage Jaimini if a Rasi is occupied by its own Lord then the dasa period would be 12 years. Is this
12yrs applicable to the lord placed in other sign of double lordship. For eg; Virgo chara dasa reckoning if Mercury is in Virgo,then 12 yrs taken. If Mercury in Gemini what will be the case? can u clarify this with supporting jaimini sutra?

lifeline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lifeline » 17 Nov 2013

@srcs:
If in a chart Mercury is placed in Virgo then: Virgo MD=12 yrs...Gemini MD=3 yrs
Similarly, If Mercury is placed in Gemini then: Gemini MD=12 yrs....Virgo MD=3 yrs

for each sign...counting is individual..

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 17 Nov 2013

@lifeline ; Can u support it with a valid source?Apart from that controversy even otherwise Gemini MD would be 4 yrs ,not 3 yrs &like wise for the other sign b coz 1 yr u've to add for own.exalt & for deb. minus 1 yr.Here Mer. is in own sign whichever MD is on.

lifeline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lifeline » 17 Nov 2013

@srcs: I went through the book Predicting throught Jaimini's Chara Dasha-An original Research by K.N.Rao...

If you refer the book, in page number 40, he has given a chart of a man(8/10/1958, 00:01AM Delhi)..Gemini lagna and mercury is in 4th house along with Sun and venus...

Gemini Dasha period is from 1958-1961(w/o extra addition as merc is exalted in virgo)...
I find it easier to count from the rashi next to or previous to the Dasha Rashi(depending upon the direction)..I still get the same results

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 18 Nov 2013

@life line: If u can pl. reproduce the postulates on the number of years for planets's dignity from his book.
I understand that 1 yr to be added for even vargothama cases.Only inimical/friendship status are left out.

lifeline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lifeline » 18 Nov 2013

@srcs: But heres the jiffy...KNRao doesnt consult Navamsa when he is calculating dashas(in the book) and dasha periods...Navamsa consultation if any, he has done after the period calculation has been done...Maybe its the method of a different author or different type of Jaimini Dasha. What I am referring is Chara Dasha...

Havent gone to Sthir dasha..or Mandook Dasha..

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 18 Nov 2013

@lifeline; Yes, we are talking about chara dasa.Where is the navamsa coming into picture here.Vargothama is
planets dignity .That's all.&that has to be given its due as is being done for own/exalt/deb.
If u can, reproduce the postulates for number of years in KR Rao book.

lifeline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lifeline » 18 Nov 2013

@srcs: Checked the book again, he is not considering vargottama situation at all..In the Chapter Be Careful in Sagittarius Dasha..he has referred 2 charts..one has vargottama Mars in Navamsa...still the method of calculation has been same...
I could have given the details but the timing of birth is not present.

To be honest I havent grasped the concept of addition and subtraction to periods...I think somewhere down the line KNRao also may have left the extra addition to the periods

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 19 Nov 2013

@lifeline; Aren't u able to get the Rules for number of years wrt planets dignity Or is it not found in his book.
12 yrs for planets in its own sign when that particular chara dasa is reckoned .supposing if u take
kanya chara dasa & budha in kanya ,then period is 12 yrs. For the same kanya chara dasa,if budha
is in Mithuna then n/n-1 are 4& 3 but being in own sign ,1more yr u've to add or 12 yrs.
This is the confusion.As jaimini ignores vargas ,it seems at 1st quite logical to conclude vargothama dignity
wouldn't 've been taken bcoz vargothama is navamsa D9 varga but if jaimini MD/AD is asp. by navamsa karaka
then it gives results. In such a case vargothama diginity should also be taken into a/c.
Only dhanur for rasidasa when Guru in makara ,the number of years zero. So a minm. of 1 year can be given
to dhanur for guru in that posn.& carried on for other rasis as such.
Last edited by srcs on 17 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

lifeline
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lifeline » 19 Nov 2013

I havent found any use of the period calculation consideration ...it only confuses one i think.. :?

When one has to count the period of a sign dasha, one can easily count it from the next sign(direction wise)...
Suppose Mercury is in Gemini...direction would be Anticlockwise...so count from Cancer to Sign where merc is placed(i.e.Gemini)..this gives 12 yrs...In same chart when going for virgo MD period...go clockwise from Leo to Sign where merc is placed(Gemini again)...this gives 3 yrs

When I am ending up in same conclusion of same time period, why to complicate the matter by considering everything else :roll: ...unless they have another reason to demonstrate the calculations :)

This might different if one is following Raman Sir's Chara dasha method....I think it was different

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Nov 2013

Dear lifeline/srcs
Sh KN Rao has explained it in detail why he does not use +1 yr concept in terms of exaltation or -1 yr for debilitation.
He has explained Jamini Char dasha in simple terms which is quite effective.
Steps given on http://www.scribd.com/doc/135338333/Met ... hara-Dasha
God bless you
Neeraj

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 24 Nov 2013

@Dr.Neeraj; Dr.B V Raman after careful&due transliteration of the jaimini's sutras had clearly stated 1year to be
added for own/exalt &minus 1 yr for debility.He had also done with some examples.There is some controversy too
on dual lordships rules. In case both 've same rasi bala & associated how to reckon years.The longitudes factor
is not cited in Raman's work. Essentially jaimini chara dasa is Rasi based.No lordships are involved.This means
jaimini karakas alone is the decider.No asterism based working at all.So the Rasi dasa fora particular
life event should be the Rasi containing the relevant jaimini karakas whether from AK/KAL.
From natal lagna has no meaning.There are cases where as many 5/6 planets either in close conjn/associated
are in 1 Rasi having almost all the jaimini karakas.Then in that case that Rasi dasa alone is for almost all life events.This seems to be absurd/not working.As i mentioned to u earlier for Births in the same lagna the Rasi dasa remains same which means all people have simultaneous life events irrespective of TOB/POB which cannot happen/not happening.Udu dasa too suffer from such short comings.Even prof.krishnamurthijis scientific KP paddhathi of cuspal sub lord theory is not able to address this problem when essentially Udu dasa/Bhukthi periods are not that much varying.No Twins case here.
Only the dasa based on Nadi Amsa unique to each individual can be the remedy.