Learning Jaimini from the BVB masters

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
arasan25
Learning Jaimini from the BVB masters

Post by arasan25 » 30 Aug 2013

Hi Learned Members

I heard that BVB is organising an intensive Jaimini course from the 12th to 17th October and it's open to the general public. I also believe Paul Manley ji is one of the teachers on this program. As many of you know, the Jaimini system was brought back to life by the great KN Rao and had thought them to many of his students in BVB and to his disciples. As these great teachers are congregating to teach the system to those outside BVB, its a great opportunity for those who will be attending the course to learn this great science. However, for those of us who are unfortunate (including me :( ) for not being able to attend it is a great loss! or is it?

I would like to make a proposal for the entire event to be recorded and made available through this website. That way we all can learn from the masters. I am aware that this will give rise to costs due to the logistics etc, however I am willing to bear some of it (within reason of course!) for the benefit of the members in this forum and hopefully there are others who would be able to chip in as well. What do the forum members think?

Of course if BVB does not allow any recording, than we just have to hope Paul Manley ji, will start a course on Jaimini which I will gladly participate.

Thanks

Tamil