Rahu Atmakaraka- frequently cheated?

For discussion on the Jaimini system: use of karakas, Jaimini aspects, chara dasha or other Jaimini dashas, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astrolearner15
Contributor
Contributor
Rahu Atmakaraka- frequently cheated?

Post by astrolearner15 » 06 Aug 2013

I remember reading that Rahu as the atmakaraka means that the person will get cheated again and again in the current life.
E.g. I am currently under Rahu AntarDasha and this is turning out to be the case for me. I have been cheated a number of times now by people that I trusted and have lost a large amount, so wondered if this was to be expected?

Thanks.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu Atmakaraka- frequently cheated?

Post by justicetomeplease » 06 Mar 2019

As for my tradition is considered when Raahu is AK, The person will either be Spiritual or cheated or he himself be a thief. So, one has to be careful while deciding this.

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rahu Atmakaraka- frequently cheated?

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 08 Mar 2019

Per Jaimini, you should be using Chara Dasa with charakarakas And What justice said is correct in some traditions.

Though and Example would be Srila Prabhupada, if we take Rahu as AK, but some do not take Rahu as AK
or apart of the charakaraka scheme, unless 2 or more planets have the same degrees and rahu can be bought
in place.