Kind attn:Sri.Vaughn Paul - prasad

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor
Kind attn:Sri.Vaughn Paul - prasad

Post by msrhprasad » 19 Nov 2010

Sri.Vaughn Paul,
Namastee.

I am member in this forum since 2 years and above. Here I would like to intimate you please consider my request...
There are many learned members in this forum giving replies to members, but due to some members ganged up against some specific Learned Member(Astrologer) -
I don't mention his name but he is well knowledge d Astrologer - in this forum. I know very very few have such knowledge to say exactly only one member.
Due to other members behavior he stopped his replies from October onwards.
As a Lover of this forum I feel very bad that This forum loosing one Great Astrologer.

Please encourage Healthy debate but please don't allow grouping / attacking other members.

Note: I don't hesitate to say blindly some members in this forum as they do not have much knowledge in this Divine subject, to satisfy their ego they are attaching with rubbish words to Learned Member.

Hope you consider my request.
Sincerely,
prasad

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Re: Kind attn:Sri.Vaughn Paul - prasad

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 19 Nov 2010

Good Day to V.Paulji,

I agree what Mr Prasad has mentoined in this thread. In my opinion loosing AstroSonu is a grear loss to this web site. I sincerely request u to look into the matter and convince Mr. Astrosonu to return to this forum as early as possible.I hope Sir, u will take time inspite of ur busy schedule to address this.

Thank u.
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

msrhprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by msrhprasad » 19 Nov 2010

Good Day Sri.Paul Ji and Sri.Srinivasa Rao Ji.

Yes you are right not only Astro Sonu Ji and if you observed carefully some other Learned Members not participating because of some other members attitude towards Learned members.

I know their names, but without their permission I never mention their names.

If I am right, Such Learned Members services are much required to this forum.

Hope Sri.V.Paul Ji can understand and take necessary pre-cautions.

Once again my Humble request to Sri.Paul Ji, please don't encourage some members who attack Learned members, and Grouping.
Such group members due to ego and some other reasons they want highlight themselves.

Light on vedic Astrology is Not for such fake/false astrologers.

Sincerely,
prasad

viswada
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kind attn:Sri.Vaughn Paul

Post by viswada » 21 Nov 2010

dear respected all and PAUL ji
in addition with my co members comments,i want to add one more thing that,in our forum apart from astrology the other subjects(like spirituality,bhakthi,mithology etc) discussions also taking place at most instances..Though thery are part of our sacred scriptures and part of our great civilization which stood for time,as forum is limited to ASTROLOGY only ,it is better to limit our discussions to astrology and related to this devine science only.Then it will give more space to discuss on this subject and it will be easy to maintain to moderators and administrators toooo..
Thanks and regards....

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 30 Nov 2010

vanmali.jpg
Meaning:

One who wears the forest garland, one who carries the mace, the conch, the chakra and the wheel.
Protect us Oh Lord Narayana, the one who is called Vishnu and Vasudeva.

ShriBhagwanUvach.jpg
This is 108th Shloka from Shri Vishnu Sahasranamavali. Lord Krishna promises that even if one recites one shloka out of those 108 verses of Shri Vishnu Sahasranamavali whole heartedly with love for him, he shall bestow his blessings upon him, there is no doubt about it.

Respected Srinivasji and dear members,

Thank you for the kind words. With the grace of Shri Vishnu, I have been receiving great affection and respect from fellow members here personally, emails and phone calls. I am humbled by this response and resume here for the sake of my own learning and also for the service to the fellow members, as a mark of respect to their love towards me.

ShriKrishnarpanamastu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 30 Nov 2010

welcome back astrosonu... it is really good to see u again ...
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

milredr

Post by milredr » 01 Dec 2010

It is indeed a pleasure to see you here astrosonu. I am really happy today. Welcome back.

arya

Post by arya » 01 Dec 2010

welcome back Sonu...i hope this would also go a long way in getting back Ramananji and Astroboy.....please do get them back also...

anyways very very happy to see you back :D

regards,

digitsoftime

Post by digitsoftime » 01 Dec 2010

Dear Sonu ji,

Welcome back. I even sent you a PM which never got delivered.
Anyway you are back! and thats very Good..

very sincerely,
Sunny

p.stranger
Contributor
Contributor

Post by p.stranger » 01 Dec 2010

It's extremely pleasant for me to see you back in the forum ...........

'Welcome Back.'

Regards-
Pradeep

kunalbhardwaj27
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kunalbhardwaj27 » 01 Dec 2010

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D....Welcome back astrosonu ji...Welcome...
see in forest mummy duck is going to water pond for swimming means - daddy duck and baby ducks is going in the backside of mummy duck and jumping in water. Not looking this side not looking that side. Simply jumping.

-- Howzat

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 01 Dec 2010

Dear Sonu:

Nice to see that you are back. Your contributions are needed for many in the forum.

Dev

viswada
Contributor
Contributor

Post by viswada » 03 Dec 2010

astrosonu wrote:
Meaning:

One who wears the forest garland, one who carries the mace, the conch, the chakra and the wheel.
Protect us Oh Lord Narayana, the one who is called Vishnu and Vasudeva.

With the grace of Shri Vishnu, I I am humbled by this response and resume here for the sake of my own learning and also for the service to the fellow members, as a mark of respect to their love towards me.

ShriKrishnarpanamastu
dear SONU SIR
Heartly welcome after some unexpected break.S sir we need your presence as like our india stood for time and still throwing (in fact showing)light for who really seeks devine scince knowledge dew drops.I am expecting the same with ASTROBOY also.Really we missed u both alot...
Thanks for your coming back for the sake of this great art...
best regards..