Learned Members - Please Give Readings in Readings Section

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Learned Members - Please Give Readings in Readings Section

Post by Vaughn Paul » 12 Mar 2007

Hi All,
I want to encourage the learned members to take the time to answer questions posted in the readings section. It's an opportunity to practice giving readings to others. Vaughn Paul

subhasish
Contributor
Contributor

we need expert should review of all post

Post by subhasish » 18 Feb 2010

respected sir
we are oblige to you. no doubt you have done an excellent forum for everybody. but we need more learn member like Shrikanth.those who can guide properly. how they know the topic what we posted somewhere in this forum? how can he know? is there any system to limelight the problem infront of him or some expert of this forum. answer me please.
high regards
subhasish

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 18 Feb 2010

Dear Subhasish,
This is an inherent limitation of this forum. It's a place where people can receive free readings from anyone. I don't want to encourage members to send reading requests to specific board members by PM or email because it usually annoys them, especially because they receive so many such requests already. If any of you are doing this, please stop.

At this point, the best thing to do is simply ask your question and hope for a response from your favorite board member. This is a free forum where anyone can ask any question about their chart, and anyone can respond. Because any reading you receive is free, it's a gift. If you want to insure that a particular board member gives you a reading, than I think it would be best to find out what their rates are and offer to pay them for a reading. I don't think they would mind receiving an email or PM if you're asking this.

If anyone else has any ideas of how to manage this problem, I'm open to suggestions. Namaste, Vaughn Paul
Last edited by Vaughn Paul on 18 Feb 2010, edited 1 time in total.