BBCode enabled on forum

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
Omkarnath
Contributor
Contributor
BBCode enabled on forum

Post by Omkarnath » 26 Jan 2010

I have enabled the use of BBCode on the forum. Now it is again possible to quote other posts and utilize the formatting functionaltiy of the board.

If you wish to edit your older posts to fix this problem in them, just go to your older message, click on "Edit", do not change anything in the text, but de-select the box "Disable BBCode in this post" below the text editing window. Once done, click "Submit" and the code is fixed and the post looks as it is supposed to.

gnanpipasu

Re: BBCode enabled on forum

Post by gnanpipasu » 29 Jan 2010

Omkarnath wrote:I have enabled the use of BBCode on the forum. Now it is again possible to quote other posts and utilize the formatting functionaltiy of the board.

If you wish to edit your older posts to fix this problem in them, just go to your older message, click on "Edit", do not change anything in the text, but de-select the box "Disable BBCode in this post" below the text editing window. Once done, click "Submit" and the code is fixed and the post looks as it is supposed to.
oops

I did not know.

Thx for posting.