WARNING AGAINST USER "joyd".

Read latest announcements
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: Offensive posts will be deleted, and repeat offenders will have all posts moderated.
vedicbabs
WARNING AGAINST USER "joyd".

Post by vedicbabs » 22 Jun 2019

I wish to warn other users against taking paid services from user "joyd".

I know I should have read the rule number 11 of this forum. But, I read it after I was deceived.

I am stating my experience here so that other users should be warned. There is a big difference
between the image created by a user in the forum and actually what he is.

Contacted user "joyd" through PM. (Against rule 11 of the forum. I should have read it first).He responded
through his email. Asked his charges and bank details. The way he gave his bank details itself
should have raised my suspicion. I was suspicious, but, thought to transfer the money.

Gave my son's details. He raised many questions (I don't think it was relevant for analysis. Must be to
hype the situation). Also, asked for very close up photographs (left side face, right side face, front
of face, forehead and back). Gave all. Don't know how it is relevant in the analysis.

Then there was a brief period of no communication. A number of times, I tried to contact by phone and email. But, no response. Finally, I was able to contact him and was asked to keep quiet for 3 days.

The very next day after last contact, I received the analysis. My hunch was right. What I received was garbage for me. He was very well aware of what I wanted from the forum listing, but, gave me something which is of no use for me at the moment. When, I requested him to reply to my actual questions, he asked for Rs10500/-. When I said I will report this to proper authority, he got in threatening mode and started cursing me and my son.

His exact wording in email regarding cursing is as follows:

In future don't blame any astrologer,so that it will boomerang like some curse on your family or it my hit
exclusively you.

So, respected users, myself and my family has been cursed by a (so called) highly respected astrologer
of the forum. Can anyone cast a spell to cancel this ??

I contacted the administrator of this forum and gave him the full details. And, what I came to know, confirms
my suspicion that joyd is a petty astrologer. He himself is astrologer or not is a big question. Or is he working
as a front for someone.

This was my experience and warning to you all. So, let us take care so that one bad fish should not spoil the forum.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: WARNING AGAINST USER "joyd".

Post by vedam33 » 22 Jun 2019

Really sad pl if it is true let the person reply what is facts

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Har har Mahadev your comments is solicited

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Jun 2019

vedic bob asked me for his 7th house analysis.Before preparing the analysis ,i advised him to raise the questions on 7th house.But he cleverly replied that after reading my analysis only ,he can raise further doubts.I said ok and told him the time to sent for analysis is maximum 72 hours.But he tried to reach me after 48 hours for analysis.I thought it was urgent for him and send it yesterday night around 11-25pm.Today morning he cleverly send a mail that he dont want any of his sons 7th house analysis but his mental health and educational matters.Then i said it is not possible with the paid amount why bcz i have to look in to 4-5-6th house bhavas to analyse such questions posed by tricky bob.so i told those 3 bhavas consultation comes for 10,500/-rs.If van paul wants proofs , i can forward all his[bob's] mail communication to him[i need van pauls mail id to do this].He used such nonsense words in his mail like cheat/taking advantage/not a correct person/bla..bla...Finally this Bob also wrote in his mail as follows-

"Don't threaten me this curse word. I am not illiterate. Don't you dare to show me god's or curse.
I know your modus operandi. I am very well aware regarding your forum manoeuvre.And, mind you, because you have extracted photographs of my child from me, I am keeping all options open with me now. I have details of cyber crime chennai, cyber crime delhi and income tax department."

so wise can understood who threatens whom in this context and i replied him that Well go forward I am also having your mail communication with me and I also know well people who are known to you gentleman.

My mail said to bob as follows-

"My dear gentleman you have not followed my advice.I Very clear in my briefings but advantage taken by you only.you expect 4 bhava analysis with just 3500/-rs.so you are real typical businessman.your mail showed your over cleverly and intelligence.so don't be tricky and crafty in your communications.This may be the reason behind your sons present condition.Look back all my mail communications with you for your clarity and understanding..In future don't blame any astrologer,so that it will boomerang like some curse on your family or it my hit exclusively you."

I have all his 36 mail replies with me.so what i advise Van is read them thoroughly and then deliver his opinion on Bob and Me TOO..

furtherly I asked his sons head pics for confirming whether he is lea lagna or cancer.so my dear forum astrologers dont engage this kind of clients.Its a warning against clients like VBob.

WITHOUT ASKING THE MAIL COMMUNICATION matters from BOB VAN PAUL SENT ME A NOTIFICATION AND NOT KNOWING ABCD of what runned between Bob and me mr.vedam sympathised Bob.slipping the tongue is very easy task know..

joyd.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It is not convincing reply for the question raised

joyd

i dont need to convince anybody in this forum except the forum board.

joyd.

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 22 Jun 2019

Good on you joyd that you accepted the CURSE line. But, don't be in illusion that I am frightened.

Also, I came to know from your reply that a person's 3D image of head is required to ascertain person's lagna. Birth details is not required. Whether he is Leo or Cancer. Can the respected astrologers on the forum confirm this please?

So, this is the way I was honey trapped in coughing out more money.

joyd

The templar portions of a lions head with less hair or thin hair with close gaps.Look at your sent pic ones and enlightened.
3d images acc to your modern science but not in traditional astrology friend.sometimes ignorance about the subject makes one as susceptive.
joyd.

joyd

@bob-wrote..Good on you joyd that you accepted the CURSE line..

No you have mistaken read again what i wrote in my mail about it.i am very clear and open but you are hiding several things that were written in your communication mails.. fOR EX-See your mails few excerpts below...
your mail on Mon-june @19-17 hrs..reflects the following msg body-

Thank you. So I can call you on xxxxxxxxxx to have discussion?
Also, I am interested in 7th bhava which are having 3 planets. So, you will be explaining
7th bhava and the effects of these 3 planets in it. Is it correct?

vedicbabs

on 19th-june at 15-32 hrs your mail reflecting the following msg body..keenly look at it..below.

I am interested in 7th bhava as there are 3 planets sitting in it.

Details are as-

Regards,
vedicbabs.

..After rcvd my analysis of your requested 7th bhava doc your mail on On 22-june @ 10-55 hrs your sent mail showing the following msg.

I am LEAST bothered about MARRIAGE analysis. Education has been spoilt.
At present, marriage analysis has no meaning for me. He is going through mental issues. That is what I
am interested in. And, how to overcome this.So, can you please elaborate on those lines and not the marriage.

My question to you is Why you suddenly skipped from the 7th house analysis to his 4-5-6 house analysis like mental condition of the person/spoil of education lie things.His 7th house not related to his mental status and education.THat's why i guided you and asked you the following in my reply mails.. here are those mails for forum verification..

on june-20th @ 14-32 hrs.. what i wrote to you as follows..

so pl forward your questions on his 7th bhava by tonight.so that i will prepare answers to your questions and send them via by mail word document format..

After reading your reply on june 22nd @ 12-30 i replied you that "My dear gentleman you have not followed my advice.I Very clear in my briefings but advantage taken by you only.you expect 4 bhava analysis with just 3500/-rs.so you are real typical businessman.

on 17th june @17-42 hrs you send a mail containing the following masg..

Also, how do you provide the report? email ? Is there any scope of discussion
regarding this report, I mean telephonic conversation..

vedicbabs

For your above mail i replied as follows on 17-june @ 17-56..

Discussion exclusively on your chosen bhava in my consultation always welcomed fro from clients,with in a week from the date of receiving my analysis mail.After 7 days no discussions entertained strictly.

Suppose you have choosing 6th bhava means,you will be entertained on your health issues discussion at any time with in 7 days only..

Now it is east for forum board who cheated and exploited to whom and who is smarty and who is honest..

Mr bob-by just boasting that you are educated is not just enough , your spoken and written communication should reflect your educational culture and that is final culture of your learned education.people who are in good position in india and abroad are also using their cheap and jealous language in their communications. God very certainly punish them as that time comes..

joyd.

vedicbabs

Post by vedicbabs » 23 Jun 2019

So, you are not accepting that you CURSED me and my family? You accepted by showing the contents of email which you wrote. It is evident in your first post. READ IT. It is mentioned above in my first as well as your first post.

Next, you were very much aware of my requirements because you were answering my questions since I joined this forum. You were aware that I am looking for my son's mental issues and not marriage. It is documented in the forum. Above you are not providing email details in chronological order and cutting and pasting in jumbled manner to confuse the reader and what suits you.

And, you are not providing the main points to the reader. I am pasting it here. Email sent to you on 22nd.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I have the Jaganatha Hora Software. So, I was not interested in chart. My interest is just on analysis.

At present, he is going through Saturn MD and mercury AD. Saturn MD started from Oct.,2014. Since
then, he is having some mental issue. Tries to be alone. Avoids going in public. Avoids eye contact
even at home. Education has been spoilt. I wanted analysis on these lines as mind karaka (moon),
Saturn MD and Lagna lord (Sun) , all sitting in 7th bhava. I am LEAST bothered about MARRIAGE analysis.
At present, marriage analysis has no meaning for me. He is going through mental issues. That is what I
am interested in. And, how to overcome this.

So, can you please elaborate on those lines and not the marriage.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

SO, WHERE IS THE ANALYSIS OF THREE PLANETS. You chose not to answer. WHY? Does it not belong in 7th bhava.

That is why I am saying you are cutting and pasting what suits you and to confuse the reader.

vedicbabs

You asked many questions in the email. I am producing the contents here. Can you please explain why these are required. Is it just to gather personal information or dramatize the analysis.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Any flower shop/market in front or near by of your house at patna ?

Any religious institution like temple/mosque/church/mandir /govt office/bank/ATM/BEAUTY PARLOUR/Medical shop /diagnostic lab behind or near by behind your house at patna?

TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR HEAD TOP VIEW ,[right-left side of the head also] AND ALSO TIGHT CLOSE UP THAT COVERS YOUR HAIR STYLE[without any cuts in the picture] and send them via mail to me..Your height [approx]

vedicbabs

Your email has 1961 in it. You are not of 58 years. You don't seem to be more than 35 years of age. When I talked to you on phone, I realized it that your voice is very boyish. You try to sound intelligent on phone. But, I can understand where you come from.

I have seen you using medical term jargon to advice others. But, I doubt that you know all these because your written english is not in-line with what you blabber about medical terms. And, google is helping you a lot to create an image here by providing those medical jargon. Any educated person can make it out from your above writing and other posts in the forum.

You have painstakingly tried to build an image of high flier astrologer. But, now, I doubt it completely.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 23 Jun 2019

This has been a very unsavory incident and should serve as a warning to other members how things can go wrong with each party blaming the other.

To begin with, the forum would like to know the answers to:
1. Who made the first contact with the other party, was it Vedicbabs, or Joyd?
2. When did the question of payment arise? Who made it first?
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 23 Jun 2019

Chandra lagna ji
Close discussion on this topic